Chapter 108

Jay's POV: After leaving the hospital, I smiled as I drove my pregnant wife towards the restaurant where we were going to pick up some food on our way to the hotel. "Just curious, you have any requests for tonight?" Erin laughed when I asked her that. "Maybe a little bit of celebrating." I nodded and agreed with her. "I was thinking I do it romantically. I want to just take things slow." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "You excited that we are having another baby?" I nodded and agreed with her when she asked me that. "Of course I am Erin, I want this."

Erin smiled when I said that. "Me too. I just hope that your brother doesn't think we are crazy." I laughed when she said that. "Erin, he isn't going to say anything. Anyways, he loves his nieces and nephews. He is going to love this one just as much as his other nieces and nephews." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that, knowing that definitely was the case. I then proceeded to look at Roxy. "What do you think girl? You ready to have another baby brother or sister?" Roxy then went to bark. Erin laughed when she did that and smiled. "She's cute."

I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "And you're sexy." Erin smiled when I said that before going to push a strand of hair behind her ear. "Promise me that we don't go to the gun range again during my pregnancy?" I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Of course. I know that you are going to be worried during the entire pregnancy." Erin sighed. "This is new territory for me Jay. We are doing it in Puerto Rico...and we already have kids." I nodded and agreed with her. "At least this time, it's only one baby so the risks are lower."

Erin nodded and smiled as she put her hand out for me to grab. Doing that, I went to intertwine our fingers while concentrating on the road. "Boy or girl?" Erin smiled when I asked her that. "Honestly, I like the idea of another boy, to balance it out." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "I promise, I am going to talk to my boss at the SWAT Team. Make sure that I am not on a mission around June." Erin smiled when I said that. "Good, because I fully expect to have a baby this time around." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that.

"You want to keep this between us? I know we've miscarried before in the past." Erin nodded when I asked her that. "Yes please. Just for a few weeks. We can tell people at Thanksgiving." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "That means we can't tell the kids since they will spill the beans." Erin laughed and smiled when I said that. "Yeah, wouldn't want that to happen." I smiled while looking at her. "The rule about not telling people goes for you too Roxy!" Roxy then went to bark when I said that and Erin just laughed. "God, you are so funny."

I smiled and agreed with her when she said that, letting go of her hand (temporarily) so that I can turn. Once that was done, I went to grab her hand again and smiled because I was not going to be letting it go for a while. I wanted to hold her close to me and just think about the fact that we were going to be having a baby. "God, I can't wait to see what it's going to be like with 4 kids." Erin agreed with me when I said that. "Maybe we should start taking Owen sometimes." I agreed. "That sounds like a great idea. It can be our way to practice having 4 kids." Erin smiled, nodding.

"You want to order the food ahead of time or are we just going to end up sitting in the restaurant?" Erin laughed when I asked her that before going to grab her phone. "We could also just get room service at the hotel." I smiled when she said that. "That sounds much better. Do you want to do that instead or do you want to go ahead with our plan of getting food from a restaurant?" Erin bit her lip when I asked her that and smiled at me. "Yes, let's do that. I want to get to the hotel with you. I want to celebrate this." I smiled and agreed with her, nodding.

"Lucky for you, I'm already driving towards the hotel we are staying at." Erin smiled and just laughed when I said that. "Of course you are. That makes total sense now." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "What are you thinking for supper? I think you said pasta?" Erin nodded and agreed with me when I asked her that. "And a nice massage from my shirtless husband?" I smirked and agreed with her when she said that. "Well, of course." Erin just laughed and smiled when I said that. "Have I told you just how great you are?" I nodded and smirked.

"Depends where we are talking. Because if you are talking about in bed...then you haven't done that yet." Erin went to slap me when I said that even though she knew that I was just playing with her. "Don't worry, you'll be doing that later when we are in bed together and you are moaning my name." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "God, you are such a tease. And I think it's going to be the other way around." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "I like that idea too. Whatever leads to us having sex, I love the idea." Erin laughed.

"Oh shut up, last time I checked...you asked for sex much more often when you are pregnant." Erin agreed with me. "Yeah, that's because there were 3 KIDS in there who only calmed down when their daddy was nearby. At least this time, it's only 1 kid." I agreed with her when she said that. "I am sure we could have figured it out." Erin smiled and nodded when I said that. "I am sure that we could've figured it out too. But still, I am glad that this pregnancy will be easier than our last one." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "Same here."

Smiling at Erin one last time, I then went back to concentrating on the road. "You know, tomorrow we should head to the beach with the kids." Erin nodded. "I'll think about it. Right now, can we please just get to the hotel so that we can have some fun." I laughed and agreed with her when she said that, continuing to drive her towards the hotel like she wants.