Chapter 120

"By the way, what's this about you guys having a new niece?" -Hank

Jay's POV: When Hank brought up Brianna, I smiled and agreed with him. "Yes, Brianna. She turns two months tomorrow." Hank agreed with me when I said that and smiled. "How is your brother as a dad?" I laughed when he asked me. "Let's just say that being a doctor really does help you in knowing what to do when you are a dad. I am sure that us having the triplets also helped." Hank smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "And how are said triplets." Erin smiled when he asked her that. "They are great. God, the girls are so adorable." I agreed, smiling. "They already have me wrapped around their fingers." Hank chuckled when I said that. "That's not that surprising considering who her mother is." I nodded and agreed with him, smiling.

Looking at Erin, I smiled as I went to kiss her cheek. I then proceeded to kiss her shoulder when I felt her roll over onto my chest. I smiled when she did that before wrapping my arms around her waist. "You comfortable?" Erin agreed with me when I asked her that. "Oh yeah. I am just glad that we took this time to ourselves. Yes, the kids need us...but we needed this." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "We need to take as much time together as possible before we have 4 kids." Erin laughed and smiled when I said that. "God, I am so excited for that. I am sorry but, that is going to be so much fun even if it's scary." I nodded and smiled when she said that because that definitely was the truth. Turning to look at Hank, I smiled at him.

"So, tell us what you have been up to in Chicago?" Hank smiled when I asked him that. "I have been doing great. I went on a date recently." Me and Erin both stared at him when he said that because we never thought that was going to happen. "Wow, that's nice." Hank agreed with me when I said that. Looking down at Erin, I went to rub her back. "What are your thoughts on that?" Erin smiled. "I am happy for you Hank." Hank smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "Thanks Erin." Erin just smiled at him and then went to look up at me. "I am going to get in the water. Sorry, this just got a little awkward." Going to let her get up, I was confused. "Erin, you okay?" Erin sighed and looked at me. "I guess it's just weird to think of my dad dating."

I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Going to kiss her forehead, I smiled at her. "Here, I am going to get up and then we can get in the water." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Sorry dad, I am going to get in the water." Hank agreed with us and smiled. "It's okay, I get it's weird." Erin sighed and looked at him. "Hank, I am really glad you are dating but..." Hank understood. "It's still weird thinking that I am not going to be with Camille. I know, it's the same for me." Erin just agreed with him before going to hug him. "I am glad you understand. Still, I am so glad that you are going to be seeing someone new." Hank agreed with her and just smiled. "I am going to get in the water. Come with me Jay?" I agreed with her.

Watching her get in, I sighed because I knew that she was taking it hard. I just hope that she can get past it. She needs to relax. "Oh Hank, can you let us know when the food comes?" Hank agreed with me and smiled when I said that. Walking away, I smiled as I went to go get in the pool with Erin so that we can talk. Walking in using the steps, I smiled as I went to go swim over to Erin. Seeing that she was just floating there and taking some breaths, she tried to relax. Meanwhile, I just swam over her and smiled as I came to bring her close to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I smiled because I just want her to relax. Proceeding to wrap her legs around my waist, I smiled when I felt her put her hands on my chest. "Hey." I smiled and agreed.

"Hey, just take a breath for me okay?" Erin nodded and smiled as she went to kiss me softly. "I am sorry about that. It just got awkward." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "I get it okay? I do." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. I then felt her wrap my arms around my neck as we held each other in the pool. Going to rub her back, I smiled as I went to kiss her shoulder softly. "Do you need to talk or are you okay?" Erin sighed as she leaned back and looked at me. "I am okay, I am sorry I made it weird." Is hook my head when she said that. "Hey, I am on your side Erin. I am here to make sure that you are okay?" Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. I then proceeded to kiss her again and smiled at my gorgeous wife.

"Listen, you just need to relax okay?" Turning my head, I saw Roxy relaxing at our chair. "Good girl, stay right there." Roxy agreed with me and decided to take a nap. Erin then turned her head and laughed a bit. "She is adorable." I nodded and agreed with Erin when she said that. Going to kiss her neck, I smiled because this is exactly what I want to be doing right now. I want to be holding my beautiful wife close to me while we float in the pool together. Rubbing her back, I just smiled as I got her to relax for me. "Take some breaths okay babe?" Erin just smiled and nodded as she proceeded to wrap her arms around my head. She then went to kiss me and smiled as we took it slow with each other. "I love you." I smiled and agreed with her.

"I love you too." Going to kiss her again, I smiled as we took it slow with each other in the pool that afternoon. Now this is exactly how I want to spend my day. "I can't wait to see the kids later. I am sorry but, as much as I want to be with you...I want to be with our kids. I want to try and spend as much time with them before we have to concentrate on our other little one that you are pregnant with." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "That sounds perfect." I smiled and just agreed with her when she said that. Moving to kiss her again, I smiled as we took it slow with each other and just relaxed with her in my arms. "I love you." Erin smiled and nodded (again). "I love you too." Taking it slow with each other in the pool, I smiled as I held her.