September 1st, 2020

3 Months Later - Casey Residence:
Matt's POV: As I lay down in bed with Gabby shortly after waking up in our bed for the first time since we brought the kids home, I just smiled as I felt her sleeping on my chest without a bra. Gently stroking her back with my thumb, I smiled because this is exactly how I wanted to wake up today...with my beautiful wife, naked on my chest while our beautiful children sleep in their cribs. I just hope that they are going to sleep for at least another hour because I was not ready to let Gabby get up off my chest since I was very comfortable. And so was Gabby since she was still fast asleep. However, that was no longer the case as I felt her start stroking the side of my chest.

Moving to kiss her forehead, I smiled as I went to whisper to her. "The kids still asleep?" I nodded when she asked me that. "Luckily. I really don't want to move right now since it's our first time waking up in our bed." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "You tired?" I nodded when she asked me that before going to kiss her forehead again. "And as much as I know we should get up, I would much rather stay here." Gabby just smiled and nodded when I said that. "This is only our second time waking up in our bed after all." I laughed and agreed with her when she said that, going to rub her arm as we held each other close. "Happy to be home?"

Gabby nodded when I asked her that. "Believe me, I slept so much better here compared to when we were in the hospital. The only noise that we had to deal with last night was our kids' cries." I laughed and agreed with him when she said that before smiling at her. Leaning down, I proceeded to kiss Gabby softly and just smiled as we started to take it slow with each other. "Am I going to get lucky anytime soon?" Gabby just laughed when I said that before going to tug the covers up on top of us. "Maybe we can take a bath together this morning." I smiled at the idea before going to kiss her forehead softly. "Honestly, I love that idea. It sounds perfect."

Moving to rub her back, I went to kiss her forehead again and just smiled because this was great. However, our time here in bed was soon interrupted by our children. God, I love them so much but...they just had to interrupt us right now. Turning to look at Gabby, I just sighed. "You want me to get up and grab them all for us? Maybe I can even go ask my mom to join us up here?" Gabby shook her head. "I can feed two of the kids. I can breastfeed one while also feeding the other with a bottle." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before watching as Gabby went to sit up against a pillow. Going to get up out of bed, I smiled as I looked at Gabby.

 Going to get up out of bed, I smiled as I looked at Gabby

"I just hope that they do what they did yesterday...just sleep all day except for when they need to be fed." Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "They will Matt. The hospital said that they are basically newborns right now. Yes, they are 3 months old but...we are to treat them as they are just newborns. They said to treat the past 3 months as just extra time in the womb but, instead they were in the NICU." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that before walking over to the "nursery" we had attached to our room. Looking at our kids I smiled at them. "Hi babies." Going to bend down, I went to grab our daughters first. Cuddling up to them, I smiled at Gabby.

I then proceeded to walk back over to Gabby and then went to lay our daughters down on the bed. "You get one of each." Gabby laughed when I said that. "I want Emma and Noah since they are the smallest. They need my breastmilk more." I nodded and agreed with her before going to give Emma to her. Once that was done, I just looked at Hannah and then leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Well lucky for me, that means that Hannah here gets to be fed by her namesake's brother." Gabby smiled when I said that. "You are always going to feed Hannah I think." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that. That's when I heard my mom come upstairs.

"Okay, which child am I going to be feeding?" Turning to look at my mom, I just laughed. "Of course, that makes sense...you okay with our moms helping instead Gabby?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Sure thing. Nancy, how about you come grab Hannah?" My mom then smiled as she came to walk over to Gabby and then went to go grab Hannah from her. Going to walk over to the fridge, I went to grab the rest of the bottles we needed. Taking 2 out, I went to quickly heat them up using a bottle heater we had in here. I then proceeded to bring them to bed before passing one to my mom. "Is Camila downstairs still?" My mom nodded.

"Yes, I was about to join her but...then I heard the kids. She is downstairs making breakfast." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Watching my mom pick up Hannah, she went to walk over to the couch we had in there. "Listen, I can grab a bottle from the fridge and feed Noah if you want?" I shook my head. "Gabby already said that she wants to feed him after Emma since he needs more than a bottle's worth of milk. Meanwhile, I am going to feed my namesake Matteo." Walking over to his crib, I smiled as I watched him squirm for me. "Hi buddy, you ready to have some milk from daddy?" Going to pick him up, I smiled as I went to kiss his forehead.

Wrapping my arm around him, I went to rub his back and just smiled as I went to kiss the top of his head. "God, you are so cute." Carrying him back to me and Gabby's bed, I smiled as I went to get back in bed with her when I heard Camila come upstairs. "Oh, are the babies awake?" I nodded and agreed with her. "Gabby, what do you say we let your mom feed Noah since she is here?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "Mom, set the breakfast down on the bed, grab that bottle and then go grab Noah in his crib. You can feed him for us and we can talk." Camila laughed and agreed with Gabby when she said that, pushing our breakfast close to us so that we can eat breakfast while we all fed the kids.