Chapter 23

Matt's POV: Once we finished feeding the boys, I smiled when we decided to move downstairs. While the women were sitting over in the living room with the kids, us guys are going to play a game of pool. Looking at Gabby as I stood next to the pool table, I smiled at her. "You need anything, let me know and I am going to go get it." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "You're the best." I smiled and agreed with her before watching as her mom came down with the pillows that Gabby wanted. "Shit, I forgot to grab those with the chairs."

Camila laughed. "Yeah, much easier for holding the kids." She then went to walk over to Gabby, giving her the pillow she likes to use to put the kids down on. "We should use those in bed more Gabby." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she went to grab a pillow from her mom. "Thanks mom." Going to put it around her, I smiled as I watched her set Matteo down on it while playing with him. "Keep one for me. When I am done schooling the boys here, I am going to want to hold one of the girls on the pillows." My mom laughed when I said that, putting Hannah on her pillow.

Jay then turned to look at me. "By the way, your mom is holding your daughter Hannah right?" I nodded as I went to go get my cue set up. "Yeah, why?" Jay nodded. "Apparently, he said that you named her after you late twin sister?" I nodded when Jay asked me that. "Yeah, I was supposed to be a twin. Watching him go to break....I went to stop him. "Not so fast mister. My pool table, my first game...I get to break." Jay then backed up and agreed with me. "We doing black ball last?" Antonio looked at me when I said that and agreed with me. "Sounds good."

Going to walk over to the end of the table, I went to break. "Nice shot." I smiled when Jay said that. "Thanks." Jay nodded and agreed with me. "So listen, I want to talk about this now. What's going on man? Something about your PTSD." Jay sighed when I asked him that. "Yeah, it's why I got Roxy here." Jay then went to look around. "Where is she?" Erin then got him to relax. "Relax Jay, she is over here with me. No need to worry, she will rush over if you need anything. Just remember to take a breath." Jay nodded and agreed with her, smiling at her.

I smiled when he did that. "So, 6 weeks now?" Jay nodded and laughed. "Yeah, it's crazy how fast the pregnancy went. Even though we were stuck inside most of the pregnancy, it just flew by." I nodded and agreed with him. "Yeah, I got 2 months of Gabby's pregnancy." Gabby sighed when I said that. "But, I get a lifetime of memories with the kids. That is what really matters." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Stop making me blush or else I am tugging you into the shower before our family leaves!" I laughed when she said that and smiled. "I am not opposed to that."

Antonio then went to poke me with his cue. "Enough about that. I don't need to hear you complain when you have nothing to complain about! You guys get to have sex whenever you want." I shook my head. "Oh dear Antonio, you have no clue what you are talking about. May I remind you that we have 4 kids." Antonio laughed when I said that. "So?" Gabby then went to answer for me. "Antonio, may I remind you that I am still feeding kids right now?" Antonio nodded when she said that. "I get maybe 2-3 hours of uninterrupted sleep per night."

I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that. "So, if we find that we have ANY time during the day where we can enjoy ourselves...then we take it. Once these kids are mobile, our sex life is OVER!" I nodded and agreed with Gabby. "At least by then they'll sleep all night. Speaking of which, we need to start training them in a few months before we move. If they can sleep through the night by then, I will be in love with them even more than I am now!" Antonio laughed when I said that. "Nothing like kids sleeping through the night to be a celebration."

Gabby nodded. "Especially the girls. God, they are DIVAS! They don't stop crying until we pick them up. The boys...they cry and wait a minute before crying again...and they just cycle through it until they either fall back asleep or we pick them up. The boys are my favorites right now." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that. "Hey, if they let us sleep through the night...we are going to sleep through the night. By the way....we already know our Christmas gift from you guys." Gabby looked at me when I said that (and so did everybody else).