Chapter 104

Matt's POV: After putting the groceries away, I smiled when me and my mom made our way into the living room so that we can make our way outside with the kids. They need to go outside and play for a while...and our boys were going to play with a soccer ball. Looking at Gabby, I could see that she was trying to get them to calm down unsuccessfully. "Okay, I think it's time for us to go outside kids. Go get your shoes on so that we can play with grandma." The kids then looked up at me and loved that idea, going to get up so that they can run away and put their shoes on.

Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled. "That sounds like a good idea." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "I am glad that you feel that way. I saw that you were getting a little overwhelmed." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. Walking over to her, I went to lean over the couch and bent down to kiss her softly. "I love you." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I am going to come out too. I need some time outside." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. Watching her get up, I smiled at her. "I'll get us some water. Hot."

Gabby laughed and agreed with me. "I am glad that you now understand what I meant when I said that it was always hot down here." I smiled and nodded when she said that. "Same here. Now, we need to get these kids out of here. They need to go run and just get some energy out." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that, getting up before walking over to me. She then proceeded to wrap her arms around me and smiled as she looked up at me. Bending down, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "I love you and I am so glad that you are feeling better."

Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "And I keep feeling better, and that's thanks to you." I shook my head when she said that. "Gabby, stop that. You are the one that is doing the hard work." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that before going to wrap her arms around me. I then proceeded to kiss the top of her head and just smiled because this is exactly what I want to be doing right now. "Let's get out there." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Going to grab her hand, I smiled as I watched Gabby grab her phone.

Putting it in her pocket, she then went to grab her hand and intertwined our fingers. Leading her outside, I smiled as all the kids started to run through the house so that they could make their way out back. "Slow down kids. You need to take it slow when we are still in the house." They all turned to look at me and just nodded when I said that. They then proceeded to walk through the house and my mom stared at me. "Okay, how in the world did you get your kids to behave that well?" I smiled when my mom asked me that. "We use the beach." 

My mom was confused when I said that. "We say no beach unless they behave." She nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Okay, that makes sense." She smiled and just nodded because that sounds great. "Right, that makes sense now. So, we on our way outside now?" I nodded and smiled as I went to go grab me and Gabby's bottles. Going to give Gabby her bottle, I smiled as we both went to make our way out of the house. "I am just so glad that we are going to let them get some of that built up energy outside. It is a mandatory thing we need to do daily."

My mom nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Watching the kids get outside, I smiled because they all went to go find some toys. And the boys right away found their individual soccer balls. "You going to play with the girls Gabby or are you going to join me and the boys in playing soccer?" Gabby smiled when I asked her that. "I'll figure it out. Right now, let's just start playing with them and stop playing with each other." I laughed when she said that and let her hand go so that we can play with the kids. That's when the boys looked at me. "Daddy."

I smiled and just went to run out to the grass when I saw each of the boys kick their balls to me. I smiled and then went to go kick them both back towards them. They smiled and laughed when I kicked the balls back because I slipped. I always did play in my sandals because I didn't want to kick the balls too hard and hurt them. Gabby appreciated it too because she was always worried about me hurting them. Turning to look at her, I smiled because Gabby was now playing with the girls on the ground. Kicking the balls with the boys, I smiled because this is already fun.

Matteo then yelled at me. "Watch out daddy?" That's when I saw that the boys kicked one of the balls right towards my private area and I smiled. "Thanks Matteo." I then looked at Noah and just smiled at him before going to kick the ball back towards him. "You need to watch it bud. That is where you can really hurt daddy." Noah nodded and smiled. "Sorry daddy." I smiled and agreed with him, proceeding to kick the ball towards me again. I was just glad that they were taking turns because it probably would've gotten overwhelming if they both kicked it at once.

However, that's exactly what they just did and I surprised them by kicking both balls back to them one after the other (quite easily I might ask). Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled. "Okay, remind me why you aren't a soccer player again? Babe, you are amazing." I nodded and agreed with her. "I like my job. Now, concentrate on the girls before they end up putting sand in their mouths." Gabby then turned to look at Emma before stopping her. "Hey, bad Emma. Sand is not good." She then went to play with the sand again while I shook my head. 

"I swear, she is so much like you." Gabby was confused when I said that. "How?" I smiled at her. "She's a daredevil like her mom. She isn't afraid to play with the boys and she can defend herself easily." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that because she knew it was the truth. "Anna tells me that all the time." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Turning our heads back towards our kids, we both smiled as we played with them because this was exactly what we both wanted to do right now. It was fun and our dream come true.

NOTE TO READERS: I have an idea for a Jay & Erin storyline, so I am going to concentrate on them for a while.

New Beginnings Season 2: Raising our Family (ABANDONED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें