Chapter 48

Matt's POV - Part 1:
After we ate supper that night, I smiled when me and Gabby finally made our way up to our room. While sex was not a required for our dates, I loved it when it was part of it. Gabby is gorgeous and there is nothing like taking the love of my life, and the beautiful mother of our kids in my arms at night. Kissing her slowly as I felt her undo my shirt, I smiled when I went to go take it off for her. I then proceeded to kiss her softly. "I love you." Gabby just smiled and agreed with me as she took it slow with me. "I love you too Matt. Forever." I nodded and smiled. "How fast?"

Gabby smiled when I asked her that. "Just like last year at the fundraiser. Take it slow with me babe. We have time." I nodded when Gabby asked me that, kissing her softly as I put my hands on her hips...I just smiled because she was absolutely gorgeous. Bending down, I went to kiss her and just smiled because this was exactly what I wanted to be doing right now. In my mind, Gabby is the most beautiful woman in the entire world and that will never change. Moving to turn Gabby around, I wanted to undo her dress. "Sorry, I need to take this off. You're too sexy."

Gabby laughed and agreed with me. "Then take it off Matt." I nodded and agreed with her as I proceeded to take off her dress for her. Slowly undoing her dress, I smiled when I saw what she was wearing under there tonight. Bringing her back against my chest, I smirked as I went to put my hands on her hips and went to kiss the top of her back. "You my dear are going to torture me now aren't you?" Gabby laughed when I said that, feeling me run my hands down her body so that I could take off her dress. "Matt, we both know that you want me real bad." I nodded.

Getting her dress off over her hips, I smiled and just went to let it fall onto the ground. "But, I am not going to rush this. I honestly don't remember the last time that we actually took the time to make love to each other. You know, like just let nature take it's course." Turning around to look at me, Gabby smiled and agreed with me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I smiled at her because you looked absolutely beautiful. Moving my hand to her neck, I went to stroke her cheek and just smiled as I leaned in to kiss her softly. "I love you Gabby." Gabby smiled, nodding.

"I love you too Matt and this is exactly what I want right now. Sure, we could take the kids back...but I don't want to. Tomorrow, you start your job as Battalion Chief with meetings. Babe, tonight...we celebrate your new job." I smiled when she said that and just went to kiss her softly. Feeling her hands on my back, I smiled as we just took it slow with each other. This is exactly how I wanted to spend tonight....alone with the woman I love. There is nobody more important to me than her. She and our kids are my world, there is nobody I would rather be holding in my arms right now.

Breaking the kiss, Gabby went to go grab my belt and smirked at me. "God, I love you so much." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "I love you too Gabby." Feeling my pants fall onto the ground, I saw Gabby smirking at me since she always loved it when I was in my boxers.

" Feeling my pants fall onto the ground, I saw Gabby smirking at me since she always loved it when I was in my boxers

Gabby's POV:
Once Matt's pants were on the ground, I smiled because he was now just wearing his boxers. That meant that we were one step closer to getting intimate with each other. Watching him slip off his socks, I smirked when Matt got close to me. Going to put his hands on my butt, Matt brought me close to his chest and started to kiss me. Putting my hands on his back, I smiled as I just took it slow with him. God, he is so handsome and great at this. Feeling him pick me up, I watched as he went to lay me down in bed. Climbing in on top of me, Matt smirked.

"God, you are the most beautiful woman in the world." Putting my hand on his neck, I smiled at him and just went to kiss him slowly. God, I loved this man so much and I am so lucky to be his wife. Turning my head I went to start kissing his neck softly while he went to flip us over in bed. Going to grab my back (again), he played with my bra and just smirked as he went to take it off. Throwing it onto the ground, Matt went to put his hand on the back of my head and just started to kiss my neck as well. Going to wrap my arms around his head, I turned my head to kiss him.

Matt just smiled when I did that because he always loved it when I teased him like that. But I didn't want him kissing my neck tonight. "Matt, lips on mine okay? No neck kisses please. I want you to just concentrate on me." Matt nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Going to kiss me like I asked him to, he took it slow with me and just smiled as we took a bit of time to just be with each other. While we could do this anytime we wanted to...we found ourselves having to plan it more and more often due to the fact that we have kids. But god, is he so good in bed.

Moving to play with his boxers to tell him that I wanted them off, I smirked when I felt Matt go take them off for me. I then felt him take off my underwear too. Pulling away from the kiss, I watched as Matt readjusted himself before proceeding to kiss me again.

 Pulling away from the kiss, I watched as Matt readjusted himself before proceeding to kiss me again

Matt's POV - Part 2:
After getting the both of us undressed, I smiled as I took it slow with Gabby. God, my wife is so gorgeous and I am so glad that she is mine. Kissing her, I smiled because this was exactly what I wanted to be doing tonight. "Baby, don't go too long okay....remember, you work in the morning." Pulling away and looking down at Gabby, I moved closer to her and went to wrap one of my arms around her head. "Gabby, you are my wife...I am not going to worry about getting enough sleep when I want this babe...you are more important to me. And you are so sexy."

Gabby just laughed and agreed with me when I said that. "Then get back to it." I nodded and just smiled as I took it slow with Gabby. Kissing her, I went to ask for entrance. What's when I started to hear Gabby moan for me and god, I loved the sound of it. Moaning my name while she kissed me, I decided to move my lips to her neck (again) so that I could hear her yell my name. And that is exactly what happened. "Quiet down babe, remember our m..." Gabby then turned my head and just tugged my lips down to hers. "I don't care. I am going to moan for you."

I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she said that, taking it real slow with her that night. God, she was so good and like I just said...I am so glad that she is my wife.