Chapter 110

Forty-five minutes later when room service is at their room:
Jay's POV: As I finishing bringing our supper into our room, I smiled at Erin when she saw the pasta. It was her craving right now and I definitely was not going to disappoint her right now. If she wanted pasta, then she was going to get pasta. Anyways, it looked pretty good on the menu. There was pictures of it and honestly, I wanted it even if it wasn't the healthiest thing for me to eat while working out. Walking over to our bed, I smiled as I went to give Erin a place so that she could start eating. "Here we go. One pasta." Erin smiled and agreed with me as she grabbed it.

"That looks really good." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "Oh, that is true. I am so glad that we decided to get these. I am going to need to eat this much a lot more often since I am pregnant again." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Walking around our bed, I proceeded to sit down in bed next to her. Going to grab my fork, I smiled as I went to take a bite and loved the taste. "Wow, that tastes delicious." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that, going to take another bite. Smiling at her, I saw her smiling too as we ate our pastas in bed.

"You want me to take my pants off again after?" Erin nodded and agreed with me. "I am going to be tired again. You know that is always the truth when I am pregnant. It was the case the first time around with the triplets." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "I will do that. I promise." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Going to take a second bite of her pasta, she smiled because she just really loved pasta. "This is going to be my new go to food for this entire pregnancy." I nodded and agreed with her. "I will make sure to have a bunch of pasta."

Erin laughed and agreed with me when I said that. "Yeah, because you are going to take the time to make me pasta when we also have 3 kids to take care of." I smiled when she asked me that. "I am. I promise that I will because that is what I do for my gorgeous, sexy, pregnant wife." Erin smiled and blushed when I said that. "You really are trying to flirt with me so that we go for another round now don't we?" I smiled and agreed with her. "By the way, I am glad that the baby is okay considering we were at the gun range today." Erin bit her lip when I said that, sighing.

"Are you worried that we made a mistake in going to the gun range?" I shook my head when she asked me that. "Hey, of course now. It was a great way for us to just have some time alone. Erin, we need to take time like this sometimes. This is exactly what we needed today." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that, going to take another bite of her pasta. "They gave us 2 waters right?" I nodded and reached over to my side table to grab her water for her. "Here, make sure that you stay hydrated." Erin smiled when I said that before going to take a drink of water for me.

Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that, doing as she was told so that she can make sure that she (and the baby) get enough water. I then proceeded to take a drink of my own water since this is nice. Us taking this time and just being alone is great. I have missed this alone time with Erin because I want to spent as much time as possible with her before we have 3 kids. God, that is crazy. Still, I think that this is our faith. We did always say that we wanted to have a big family, and now that is exactly what we are going to be getting. We will have 4 kids next year.

"So, what are you thinking about the idea of us having 4 kids?" Erin smiled when I asked her that. "I am honestly ready for it. I know that I am worried but...this is great. This will be fun and it is going to be great to see you as a dad to our 4 kids." I smiled and agreed with Erin when she said that. "The same about you being a mom to our 4 kids. Erin, you are a great mom and I can't wait to watch you give birth to our last child." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I just pray to god that I give birth to the child on time rather than having my water break early."

I bit my lip when she said that. "Are you worried that will happen again?" Erin shook her head. "No, I feel great and I feel like I am going to be fine." I smiled and agreed with Erin when she said that. "Same here Erin. Seriously Erin, you are going to be great." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I can't wait to see the kids as older siblings. I mean, it's one thing when the kids are the same age as each other but...if it's a girl, I wonder if Jayson is going to protect his younger sister. Or if it's a boy...if the girls are going to do that as well." I nodded and agreed.

"God, that is going to be so adorable." I nodded and agreed with Erin when she said that since that just sounded amazing. "You know that this is my dream life right Erin?" Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "I know. I am so glad that we have this life too. I don't even care that we are going to be doing it here rather than in Chicago." I smiled when she said that. "I am sure that Hank is going to be involved somehow. Maybe we can come down here sometime." Agreeing with me, Erin went to bite her lip nervous. "Would you let him move here with us?"

Going to grab her hand, I went to intertwine our fingers and smiled at her. "We can talk about it. We can see what the options and whether Hank would even want that. I mean, of course he is going to talk to be with his grandkids more but...he also loves his job as a cop in Chicago." Erin agreed with me when I said that. "All I know is that he is going to come in the future and you are going to have to be okay with that." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "He is going to be here for the birth, I promise." Erin was shocked when I said that. "What? You do?"

I smiled and agreed with her when she asked me that. "Erin, I know how much you hated the fact that he wasn't able to be there the last time due to the health crisis. Anyways, I am going to want my brother there to help me like last time since he is a doctor. He can watch the kids." Erin smiled when I said that. "Okay, that's what you meant by here for the birth." I looked at her when she said that. "Oh, he is not going to be in the hospital with us. Sorry but, that is not happening. I am not going to be stressed when my wife is in the middle of giving birth again."

Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "But I promise, everything is going to be fine." I smiled and nodded before going to lean in. Kissing Erin softly, I smiled as we took it slow with each other for a minute. "I am going to take my time with you after we are done eating. I want to just kiss you slowly." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Believe me when I say this, that is exactly what I want too." I smiled and agreed with Erin when she said that, ready to take her in my arms and just kiss her slowly once we are done having supper tonight.