Chapter 66

Jay's POV: After leading Erin to the elevator so that we could head back up to our suite, I smiled as I watched my beautiful wife step close to me and put her hands on my chest. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I went to put my hand on her arm and just smiled as we stared into each other's eyes while I pushed the button to our floor. "That was a nice event." Erin smiled and agreed with me, going to cuddle up to me as she kissed me softly. "It was. And I love how handsome you look in your suit." I smiled and agreed with her. "And you look amazing."

Erin smiled when I said that. "But what I am more interested in...is what's underneath this suit of yours." I smirked when she said that when I got a text message. 'You guys just leave? -MC' I then sighed when I saw the text from Matt before texting him back. 'Yeah, say 11 AM or in a rush?' Waiting for him to reply, I went to rub Erin's back while kissing her shoulder as a way to turn her on. Matt then texted me back. 'Nope, Gabby says that's fine. See you then.' I agreed with him and then went to put my phone away. "We have until 11 am tomorrow morning." Erin smiled.

Going to kiss my neck, Erin smiled because she liked that idea. "That sounds perfect. But listen, what are our plans for tonight?" I laughed when Erin asked me that. "I think we both know that we are trying for another baby." Erin smiled when I said that before moving to wrap her arms around my neck. "And we both agree that is what we both want right? To have another baby? Even if it's multiples again?" I nodded and smiled at her. "Erin, of course I want to have another baby with you. I love you and I am so excited to have another baby with you." 

Kissing her softly, I smiled because I wanted to give her the reassurance she needed right now that this was the right move for us. Going to grab her butt, I went to squeeze it and smirked because it made her jump. "Jay!" I laughed and smirked at her. "Oh relax babe, you know that you like it when I do that." Erin nodded and smiled when I said that. Moving my hands to her back, I smiled as I started to kiss her again. Wrapping her arms around my neck, Erin took it slow with me. "You are going to love what I am wearing under here by the way." I smiled, nodding.

"Oh, you are just the biggest tease in the entire world now aren't you?" Erin laughed and smiled at me when I said that because she knew that was the truth. "Hey, you are the one who married me." I nodded and smiled when she said that. That's when I heard the elevator doors open and just smiled at her. Letting her go, I felt Erin grab my hand and lead me out of the elevator. I could already tell that she was excited....but now that we were in the hallway to our room, we had to calm down a bit since we were in public. "Want me to ask Will for the morning?"

Erin turned to look at me and nodded when I asked her that. "Honestly, I love that idea. It sounds perfect." I nodded and agreed with her before following her to our room. "Just curious, do you want me to take it slow with you tonight...or are you in a rush to get me in bed?" Erin laughed and smiled when I asked her that. "Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to going fast." I nodded and smiled when she said that because that sounded perfect. God, she is such a turn on and I want her so bad. "You know that you turn me on when you do that right?" Erin nodded.

"Why do you think I do it?" I smiled when she said that when we made our way to our room. Walking up to her, I went to grab the room key from my pocket before going to wrap my arm around her waist. Turning my head, I just looked at Erin and then smiled at her. Stepping close to her, I went to kiss her and just smiled as we took it slow with each other. "God, I love you so much." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I love you too." Breaking the kiss, I proceeded to unlock our room so that me and Erin could walk in together.

Erin then went to walk away and smiled because she wanted to get ready for me. Meanwhile, I went to close the door (and put the do not disturb sign on the door), making sure it was clearly locked so that me and Erin could concentrate on each other. Now this is exactly how I want to end the night together. Once the door was locked, I looked up and then smiled when I saw Erin standing next to our bed. "How about you come here and we can have fun? I may have secretly already told your brother we want the morning since it's our first time out in a while."