Chapter 65

90 Minutes Later - After dinner:
Matt's POV: After having a nice dinner with Gabby, Jay and Erin...I smiled as me and Jay sat back for a little bit while our girls were talking on the floor. Just listening to some of the music, I heard a song that was bringing back a bunch of memories. I then thought back to last year and just started to tap my foot. Jay saw me doing that and smiled. "This song special?" I nodded and smiled. "This was the song that led to me and Gabby getting back together. Got us excited to be alone together. It wasn't planned...it just happened naturally. It was as if she never left."

Jay smiled when I said that. "So this was..." I nodded and agreed with him. "The song that led to us getting back together. In fact, I am going to go dance with her if you don't mind. Maybe you should come so that Erin isn't lonely while I steal my girl to dance." Jay agreed with me and nodded when I said that. "I can dance with my wife. That sounds great." We both agreed and just smiled as we got up from the table to make our way to the dance floor. Making my way there first, I was ready to dance with Gabby that night. She just looked so happy and I loved the sight.

Walking over to my girl, I smiled as I went to put my hand on her back and smiled. "Mind if I steal you to share a nice dance together?" Turning around to look at me, Gabby shook her head. "No, that sounds amazing." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. That's when I heard Jay. "Listen, if we don't see you again tonight...see you in the morning okay? Remember, we drove together." I nodded and smiled. "Yes, you drove us because you still have your truck. By the way, you bringing it or are you going to buy a new one in Puerto Rico?" Jay bit his lip and sighed.

"We have to talk about that actually. I think I might sell it. But, this isn't the time to talk about it. But listen, you guys go dance." I nodded and agreed with him. "Sounds good. C'mon Gabby, let's go dance." Gabby just smiled when I said that. Grabbing my hand, she went to lead me towards the dance floor just like she did a year ago. God, this was such a nice memory for me. This was when we really got back together. Me kissing her here on the dance floor was what led to this amazing life we now have with our 4 (soon to be 5) amazing children. I am so happy right now.

 Turning around in my arms, Gabby smiled at me and then came to get close to me. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I smiled as I felt her get close to me and put her hand on my heart. Going to grab her hand, I smiled because this is exactly what I wanted to be doing right now. I just wanted to sway on the floor with my beautiful wife on what would have been our 4th anniversary. I still have regrets to this day that we even divorced but, I am so glad that we are married again. "We celebrating 4 years tonight or we just celebrating our love?"

Looking up at me when I asked her that, Gabby went to kiss me and just smiled

Looking up at me when I asked her that, Gabby went to kiss me and just smiled. "I love that idea Matt. We can do both okay? Just remember that I am already pregnant." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Wrapping my arm around her more, I looked down at her and started to kiss her slowly. "Can you promise me something?" Gabby looked at me when I said that. "I know this is a charity event and you want to help...but can you be done for tonight? I just want to hold you like this for the rest of the night." Gabby smiled and agreed with me.