Chapter 116

Antonio's POV: As me and Christie made our way to the beach after learning that Matt and Gabby just left with the kids, I smiled when I saw our nieces and nephews ran over to us. Going to bend down, I went to hug them and smiled. "Hey guys, you ask your parents if you can run over here?" They then all shook their heads and I sighed. That's when I heard Gabby walk over to me. "It's okay though. I trust them with running over to you guys." Gabby then walked over to me and smiled as she game to wrap her arms around me. "What are you doing in town?" I smiled. "Can't a brother just come and visit his family?" Gabby agreed with me and smiled.

However Christie didn't let me get away with that. "Okay, shut up. This was your birthday gift from me. We were just waiting for your boss to fly down so he can go see his daughter." Matt stared at me when I said that. "You forgot to tell me that Voight was coming? Antonio, I told you to tell me if he ever came so I can avoid their place." I agreed with him and smiled. "Sorry, I didn't want to spoil the surprise." Matt nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "Well, don't just stay here. Come join us on the beach. The kids are running down in and out of the ocean. Christie, I want some updates on Violet. How is she?" Christie laughed when he said that.

"See what I told you Antonio, I told you they would be happy that you visited." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Turning my head as I went to wrap my arm around her, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "I love you and I am so glad we are here. " Matt then smiled at Christie. "Listen, let's go relax and you can see the kids." Matt then went to wrap his arm around Christie and smiled as they walked away to go talk on the beach. Meanwhile, Gabby came to do the same with me. "Well, I am glad to see you here. Mom has been missing you." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Has she liked living here in Puerto Rico?" Gabby agreed.

"Honestly, she has been a lot happier here Antonio. It's the same as me." I agreed with her when she said that. "I am glad that's the case. How is it with Matt at the firehouse?" Gabby then smiled. "He's quitting and moving to the charity." I smiled when he said that. "That sounds nice." Gabby then got a little nervous. "That, and..." I turned to look at Gabby when she started to say that. "No! Gabby, are you crazy? 5 kids!" Gabby shook her head. "I'm not pregnant yet. I want to talk about it though. Antonio, listen...I want a normal pregnancy. I want an easy pregnancy. One where my husband isn't shot, where I deliver on time and where Matt is with me from the start."

I thought about it and I understood. "And what does Matt think about it?" Gabby sighed. "I literally just told him. We have to talk about it and think about the kids." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "So, it's not like you are trying already?" Gabby shook her head. "We haven't even decided if we are going to try. It's just...I feel so free here. And I just feel like this is where I really would want to have the perfect pregnancy." I nodded when he said that before going to wrap my arm around her. "Listen, I am going to support you with whatever you both choose to do okay? Just promise me that you are going to put your life first okay?"

Gabby agreed with me when I said that before watching as Emma ran over to us. "Uncle Tonio, come play in the water with me." I smiled when she said that. "I don't have swim trunks sweetie. I'm sorry. Maybe I can buy some...then we can come back tomorrow and join you in the water." Emma then turned to look at Gabby, trying to make her do something. "Emma, you do not get to do that to me. You need to listen to your uncle Antonio. We will come back tomorrow okay?" She agreed and then went to run away. I then turned to look at her and sighed. "How are her and Noah doing with their diagnosis? Specialist?" Gabby sighed when I asked her that. "Top 5."

I agreed with her when she said that. "I am glad that's the case." Gabby agreed with me when I said that. "Matt has also agreed to quit the fire department. He is going to move to the charity so that he can be with me and the kids more." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "That sounds great. And let me guess....that was what led to you thinking about having another baby?" Gabby sighed and agreed with me when I said that. We then went to go make our way to the chairs. Sitting down on hers, Gabby turned to look at Matt. "Matt, go back into the water with the kids okay? I am going to talk to my brother." Christie then looked at me. "I'm going in too."

Going to get undressed, Christie smirked at me because she knew that I liked that. However, Gabby didn't really enjoy that. "Wow." I turned to look at her and just laughed. "Shut up, you and Matt are worse...and you are married!" Gabby agreed with me when I said that. "I know that. But still, you guys aren't even married." I agreed with her when she said that and smiled. "Still, I am glad that you are Matt are here. I know that you are much happier here." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "And that is why I want to have another baby. I want to show him that I appreciate him and love him. I want him to know this is my dream come true."

I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "Well, I am sure that you guys are going to have adorable kids." Gabby smiled and nodded when I said that. "We already do and we are going to have another one." I nodded and agreed with her, seeing the smile on her face. I knew that she is really happy about the fact that they were going to try for another baby. I really can't stop her...that and I am sure Matt would love to be there for a pregnancy. If this is what they want, then I am going to support her. I supported her last time, I am going to do the same this time. "I can't wait to meet your latest kid." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Thanks."

Gabby then smiled at me. "Well listen, me and Matt are thinking of going on a date later...just me and him. Then we are going to take the night alone. If you guys are here, we can go to a hotel and we can give mom a night." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "That sounds like a great plan. I would love to watch those nieces and nephews of mine so that you can go on a date." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I want an overnight date so that me and Matt can go out and just have fun. I found a nice club where we can go dancing. Then, we can go to a hotel." I agreed with her when she said that. "That sounds like fun. You guys going to drink?"

Gabby laughed when I asked her that. "Maybe. I am not sure. However, I do know that we are going to try. I am sorry but, I want to try soon." I agreed with her when she said that. "That sounds like a great idea. Listen, as long as Matt is on board...then I am on board okay? Please just be careful." Gabby agreed with me when I said that and just smiled at me. "I promise Antonio, we are both going to be careful when it comes to this. This is our last chance to have a baby anyways." I nodded and smiled when she said that because I knew that was the case. "By the way, we are having lunch together." Gabby agreed with me when I said that. "Of course."

I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she said that, Gabby to be there in Puerto Rico. I have missed her and her kids. "You know, it's been weird not seeing you around Chicago on a daily basis." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "I know, it's still hard to get over the fact that I am living here isn't it?" I sighed and agreed with her when she said that. "I am just glad that you are feeling better." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "So, I hate to ask about somebody else but...have you guys seen Jay and Erin much?" Gabby shook her head. "Not as much as we expected to but...we need to get together soon. How long are you guys staying?"

I smiled when she asked me that. "I'm staying the weekend." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Good, because that means you can help with the kids. However, me and Matt have Charity stuff tomorrow so you are not going to be able to complain that I am not at home. We are going to do our traditional Saturday night family dinner and then Church on Sunday." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "I am glad that faith is still in your life." Gabby smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "Yes, I love it. Now listen, how about we talk about your life with Christie?" I laughed when she asked me that. "It's going great." Gabby agreed with me.

"Violet says that you are thinking of moving in permanently this time around?" I sighed when she asked me that. "We are talking about it. Just know that we are not getting married. Don't even think that is going to be the case." Gabby agreed with me when I said that. "Good, because I am sure that Matt will not like that idea." I laughed when she said that and just smiled because this was nice. Maybe I should have moved here in the first place. I missed this. But then again, I am with Christie. Maybe this is what I needed to help me make this decision. Do I want to be with her more than I want to be with my sister? God, this is complicated.