Chapter 2

An Hour Later after Breakfast:
Matt's POV: After feeding the kids and finishing up breakfast, I smiled when me and Gabby were finally alone once again. As much as I love our moms for all the help that they were giving us, I also loved the alone time I was going to be getting with Gabby for the rest of the year. Our friends already knew that we didn't want to be disturbed right now...especially because of what me and Gabby were going to be doing for the first time in a while next. And while I did wish it was sex (I mean, I will if she asks)...a bath just sounds amazing. Gabby needs a massage and I am definitely going to give her a whole bunch today on our first full day home with the quads.

Walking over to Gabby as she stands at the cribs, I went to wrap my arms around her from behind and just smiled because she was wearing her bathrobe. Turning around to look at me, Gabby smiled before leaning up and then going to kiss me softly. "Finally, alone time with the man I love." I nodded and smiled when she said that. Wrapping my arms around her, I went to look at the kids and just smiled as I went to kiss her forehead. "Honestly, as much as I love the kids...I think I am going to enjoy our private time a lot more for some reason." Gabby laughed and agreed with me when I said that. "Honestly, I feel the same way. I missed our time."

I nodded and smiled when she said that. "Well, lucky for you...that is all you are going to get today." Going to put my hand on Gabby's neck, I went to stroke her cheek and just smiled at her. "Today, you have me all to yourself...only the kids and food are going to distract us. Heck, I can even turn music on if you want to go that far." Gabby laughed and smiled when I said that. "Don't tempt me. You just wearing a towel around your waist is very tempting." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "As is you just wearing a bathrobe this morning." Going to kiss her, I smiled as we took it slow with each other while I kept my hand on her neck.

"I love you and I am definitely ready to go take a bath. Want me to go start it or are you coming with me right now?" Gabby smiled when I asked her that. "I am coming right now. That is not something you are going to have to worry about." I just laughed when she said that. "Who said that I was worried?" Going to grab her hand, I went to intertwine our fingers and smiled as I went to kiss her hand softly. "Today, I want you to just rest okay? You deserve it after all you have been through in the past year." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. I then proceeded to lead her into the bathroom and smiled at her as I went to lead her towards the counter.

Standing in front of me, Gabby just smiled at me and then went to kiss me softly. "Matt, go start the bath okay? I am right here and I am not going anywhere." I nodded and smiled when she said that. Letting her go, I walked away and then proceeded to go start the bath for Gabby. Putting the plug in the drain, I proceeded to start it and just smiled at Gabby. "You do not take off that robe. This is my first chance to get you undressed since we got home. And today, all I want to do is hold you in my arms and kiss you." Gabby laughed and smiled when I said that. "Honestly, I love that idea Matt. You are really going to treat me like a queen today aren't you?"

I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that. "Don't you know it." Gabby just laughed and smiled when I said that. "God, you are such a charmer." I nodded and just smiled when she said that. Checking the water again, I felt that it was perfect for us before getting up and walking back over to Gabby. Stepping close to her, I went to bring Gabby against my chest and just smiled as I put my hands on her hips. Leaning up to kiss me, Gabby smiled as she started to take it slow with me. God, I have missed her and I am so glad that she is my wife. Bending down, I proceeded to kiss her neck and just smiled because I knew that this is what she wanted.

"Oh Matt." I nodded and smiled when she said that. "You like that don't you?" Gabby nodded and smiled when I asked her that. "Yes, yes I do." I just laughed and smiled as I went to turn my head again. Leaning in, I went to kiss her and just smiled because I wanted to please her today. "Know that today, you are just to relax okay? No stress, just a bunch of time together. I don't want you to worry about anything...let me take care of you today." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Let me guess, a bunch of massages and stuff today?" I nodded and agreed with her. "If that's what you want from me." Gabby nodded and agreed with me.

"Just boxers please. I want you to just kiss me while the kids sleep. This is our first chance to enjoy some time together." I smirked when she said that. "How far do you want to go?" Gabby laughed and smiled when I asked her that. "Honestly, I am not sure yet. All I do know is that I am not going to stop you if you decide to take it all the way with me. I miss you Matt and we haven't really had sex since I gave birth." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. "Then that is exactly what you shall get today after our bath. Right now though, let's get in so that I can wash you and give you a massage." Gabby then smiled at me. "I still think you caused me to go into..."

I nodded when she said that. "Can we not think about that? We are past that. Right now, let's just concentrate on each other and holding each other close okay? Gabby, you need to relax." Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Then can you get in the bath first? I am going to sit in your lap while you wash me." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as I went to go take off her robe for her. "Still, that is something I was going to do." Tugging her body against mine, I smiled before going to kiss her softly. "I love you." Gabby smiled as she went to put her hand on the back of my head, taking it slow with me as she kissed me.

Taking off my towel, I smiled as I went to go set it down on the counter before walking over to the bath and going to get in before Gabby

Taking off my towel, I smiled as I went to go set it down on the counter before walking over to the bath and going to get in before Gabby. Shutting off the taps since it was full enough for the both of us, I just smiled at Gabby while putting my hand out for her to grab. "Come in now babe." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I asked her that before going to take off her robe. Going to set it down on the counter next to my towel, she smiled as she came to get in the bath with me. But, instead of sitting down facing away from me...she sat down facing me.

Sitting up, I smiled as I went to go grab Gabby's back and then moved to kiss her softly. "You are such a turn on." Grabbing the back of my head, Gabby smiled as she started to kiss me nice and slowly. Tugging her body against mine, I smiled because I loved the feeling of her naked chest against mine. Proceeding to wrap her arms around my head, Gabby just took it slow with me until I moved my lips to her neck and went to grab the soap. Starting to wash her, I smiled as we took it slow with each other and I just teased her. Gabby was now moaning a lot and I loved it.

Smiling, Gabby went to turn my head and then kissed my softly. "Matt, enough okay? That is too much. Remember, the kids are just next door...and we actually want them to stay asleep." I nodded and agreed with Gabby when she said that before going to kiss her again. "Yes, yes we do." Gabby just smiled when I said that, kissing me slowly as we held each other close. "I love you Matt and I am so glad that this is how we are spending our day." I smiled and agreed with Gabby when she said that because I felt the same way. "Well, starting our day. I know we are still going to do it in bed right babe?" Gabby laughed and agreed with me when I said that. "Yes."

I just smiled as I went to go grab some more soap so that I could keep washing Gabby's body. Got, she is so gorgeous and I am so lucky that she is my wife. Taking it slow with her that morning, I just smiled because I knew that this was just the start of our bath, I knew she was really going to want to just lay down here for a bit until the kids needed us. While they did sleep all day, they also needed us every 2 hours right now. But we didn't care because we love our kids more than anything in the entire world. Almost as much as how much I love Gabby.