Chapter 117

Meanwhile, with the Halsteads:
Jay's POV: As I stood in the hotel gym here in San Juan, I smiled because I was currently in the midst of doing my first ab workout in a while. I had injured myself a few weeks ago and it was nice to finally be back in the gym. Going to grab another weight, I smiled as I went to do some sit ups until I heard someone speak to me. "Figured you'd be down here." Turning around, I smiled when I saw Erin standing at the entrance to the hotel gym. "Hey." Watching her walk over to me in her sports bra and athletic shorts, I smirked because my wife looked sexy right now. "Damn."

Erin smiled when I said that before moving to wrap her arms around me. Putting my hands on her arms, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "You sleep good?" Erin nodded and agreed with me when I asked her that. "Yeah. Just wish I got to wake up in your arms like you know I like doing." I nodded and agreed with her. "Sorry, I had to take Roxy out. And since I was coming down here, I thought I would hit the gym." Erin agreed with me when I said that and smiled at me. "Did you talk to Will and Nat about how the kids were last night yet?" Erin nodded and smiled. "Angels."

I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. I then watched as Erin walked over to Roxy so that she could say good morning to her. "Hey girl, how did you sleep last night?" I smiled when Erin said that before walking over to the weights to switch out for some new ones. "So listen, I spoke to my SWAT Captain at the PRPD this morning." Erin looked at me when I said that. "Oh, you did now?" I nodded. "He said that I can work tomorrow instead of Halloween. I wanted to take the kids out with you." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "I love you."

I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. "I love you too." Erin just smiled and blushed when I said that. "And what do you think about the fact that we are expecting another baby?" I smiled when Erin asked me that. "I absolutely love that we are going to have another baby." Erin smiled and just nodded. "I'm not ready to tell Will and Nat okay? I know they are family but...I guess I am just scared to miscarry again." I agreed with her when she said that. Going to grab my weights again, I was thinking about lifting again when I sat up on the bench instead.

"Hey, come here for a minute okay?" Erin looked at me when I said that and just nodded. Getting up, she walked over to me and then went to sit down in my lap. Putting her hands on my chest, Erin looked into my eyes. Wrapping my arms around her, I went to cuddle up to her and smiled. "I'm here for you okay Erin? I want you to lean on me okay? You are not alone n this. You will never be alone in this pregnancy. Erin, I see how much it hurts you. You need to lean on me okay? Remember that I am your husband Erin. I am someone that you can lean on okay?"

Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Going to put her hands on the top of my chest, she started to kiss me slowly and I just smiled as I moved my hands to her back. I want her to feel safe and I want her to know that things will be fine. Yes, having a baby is scary. But, this is not the first time that we were pregnant. We can do this. Wrapping my arms around her tight, I just hoped that this made her feel better. Whatever I could do to make her feel better, I was going to do. Moving her hand to my neck, Erin felt me start kiss her neck and I just smiled at her. "Jay."

"You want me to take you upstairs and we can do this in bed or in the shower?" Erin laughed when I asked her that. "Maybe we can take a swim in the pool before we leave?" I smiled when she asked me that. "That sounds perfect. Want to get a tan first?" Erin agreed with me when I said that. "I also want you to get me undressed. Sorry but, my hormones are acting up." I smiled when she said that. "No need to apologize for you hormones acting up. In fact, you should have started with that. I love to get you undressed after all." Erin smiled and agreed with me. "I feel the same way." I laughed when she said that. "Then what are we still doing down here?"

Erin smiled when I said that before going to get up. Going to grab my hand, she just smiled as she helped me up before leading me out of the gym. Following us out, I saw Roxy right next to us. That's when I remembered my water bottle and towel. "Wait Er, give me a second." Erin then turned to look at me. Rushing over, I went to go grab my towel and water bottle. "Right, I forgot those." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that. Walking back over to her, I went to go grab her hand and intertwined our fingers. "The pool is on the roof right?" Erin agreed with me and smiled. "And you already had breakfast?" Erin smiled and nodded. "Yes, thanks for that."

"Uhm, we going to take Champ with us or are we going to leave him in the room?" I smiled when she asked me that. "He can stay in our room. I told the front desk not to do room stuff until we are checked out." Erin smiled and agreed with me when I said that, ready to go take a swim with me.