Chapter 145: Suspension

Start from the beginning

Narrowing his eyes at Sirius, Snape would have been jumping for joy at this opportunity to end his hated enemy once and for all without it coming back to him in a level duel. However being the traitorous, sneaky snake he was, the man looked down at himself at his battered and wounded body that Harry messed up pretty bad, and knew his chances wouldn't be that great in his current state.

"What about in a month's time," the greasy bat said, clearly hating to delay his joy in ending Sirius, but also wanting to favor his odds.

"That's enough," Professor McGonagall held out her hand before Sirius could answer and made the duel binding. "There will be no dueling to the death on this school's ground," she declared as she gave everyone a stern look.

"He isn't worth it, Sirius," Harry spoke up, then smiling at Snape, he added, "forget even stand a chance to a fourth year student, I don't think he could stand up to a chicken! Dueling him would be more of a dishonor than dueling a child."

"You make a fair point, pup," the wizard smiled wolfishly, though the joy didn't though his eyes, "he does look to be in a pretty bad state from 'exemplary demonstration,' no offense to your fighting prowesses!"

"None taken," Harry nodded his head, "you really should have seen him, flailing about like a helpless newborn baby as I ran circles around him!"

"AAAHHH," Snape finally snapped as he jumped off his seat causing the chair he was seated on to clatter to the ground. He stared at both Harry and Sirius with so much lived hate and hostility, Harry quickly prepared himself for another round of fighting. This time he knew he had the edge as Snape really was nothing more than a disabled man.

Before the fool could get anywhere, Dumbledore had him all tied up like a ribbon as the old man somehow without any handwaving or word, had Snape seated back in his seat, without the man unable to saw a word as his face went red when he made to speak.

"Must I do the same for the both of you, or will you behave?" Dumbledore asked the both of them with stern looks.

Getting shakes of the head or sullen silences, Draco had to butt in as he begin in a whining tone, "Headmaster, are you not going to do anything to them?" he asked in an accusatory tone.

"I think you, young man, should be more worried about yourself," the old schoolmaster answered back as he turned his eyes on the boy who drew his attention.

"What? Huh..." Draco stammered out looking confused, it really must be a first for him, not having things go his way.

"Professor Vector was kind enough to debrief me on what happened, before you all came here," the old man cleared up the confusion written on Draco's face.

Septima who was off to the side was kind enough to nod her head in an affirmative.

"I know perfectly well how you added fuel to the flame, Mr. Malfoy! And you barely suffered at all compared to the other grievous injuries that have been dealt last night!"

"Look at my arm," Draco exclaimed, not believing his bullshit was working at all on anyone. "I am in constant pain thanks to what he did to me," he spat out.

"It was only a little push, come on and man up," Harry shrugged his shoulder, not giving to fucks at all what the ass was sprouting.

"You barely have any bruising at all," Madam Pomfrey snorted, "Merlin only knows why you decided to put on that sling!"

"Yea, we remember how yeh got through us with your lies abou' Buckbeak. Poor, boy never deserved the ax," he shed a tear as he took out his handkerchief and sniffed into it.