→ chapter eighty eight

Beginne am Anfang

Chae stumbled over her own feet, her dainty fingers grasping tightly onto Fred's arm in hopes to keep herself afloat. His eyes quickly shot towards his girlfriend, whose face had paled so much that she looked as if she was Edward freaking Cullen.

"Are you okay? Chae, tell me what's going on?" he whispered, trying to steady her.

But Chae couldn't reply, she was too busy focused on what Harry was saying, trying to listen to each word that were leaving his lips. It was no use, she could feel herself wobbling.

"I mean... if somebody made a mistake," said Harry. "and let something slip, I know they didn't mean to do it. It's not their fault," he repeated, a little louder than he would usually have spoken. "We've got to trust each other. I trust all of you, I don't think anyone in this room would ever sell me to Voldemort."

Those words were the last thing Chaerin Chang heard before her eyes shut, welcoming the darkness as she fell backwards, she would've hit her head on the living room floor of the Burrow if it wasn't for Fred's quick reflexes.

♡♡♡

When Chae's eyes finally opened, she felt as if she'd been dragged through multiples bushes, had her head stamped on too many times and been left for dead. The first thing she noticed was that she was laying in her usual bed in Ginny's bedroom, covered in multiple blankets that seemed to be causing her body to sweat rapidly.

"Thank Godric you're awake, don't ever pull that on me again, I haven't moved from this seat for three days!" Fred exclaimed, pushing Chae backwards to get her to lay down again.

"Three days?" she croaked, reaching for the water that was on the bedside table.

"You passed out Chae, we were all worried sick, Mum thought the trip had shocked your system, but then you wouldn't wake up. If you didn't wake up today, she was going to take you to St Mungo's," the redhead explained, holding Chae's hand gently, afraid she'd break if he held her too tight.

"Oh," was all Chae could say, she didn't know how to respond, she had no clue what had happened, the last thing she remembered was Harry's motivational speech.

"Although, you should probably give your hair a brush, it looks like a rat's nest," joked Fred, smoothing Chae's hair.

"Wow, always a charmer," responded Chae, a smile on her face but Fred didn't miss the roll of her brown eyes.

"Are you feeling any better though?" he asked, moving onto the bed to wrap his arms around Chaerin, she nodded her head.

"Other than the fact that my head feels like it's been split down the middle, I'm fine, nothing a remedy won't fix," she smiled brightly, surprising Fred.

"Well if you get out of bed, Mum might actually throw a fit, then none of us will hear the end of it. She's been fussing over you," he said, pressing a kiss to the side of her head. "Every second it's 'Don't disturb Chae' or 'I'm just going to check on Chae'. Seriously, she's been in here like fifty times a day."

Chae's heart swelled with love as Fred explained Molly's antics, Molly Weasley truly was the Mother-in-law that Chaerin Chang couldn't wait to have. Well, she hoped that Molly would become her Mother-in-law because after everything that had been happening, she was certain that she wanted to spend eternity with Fred.

Throughout everything, he had never left. He'd been patient with her, loved her unconditionally and yes they did have a rocky start in the beginning but if there was anything she was certain on, it was that she truly was madly in love with the tall redhead.

Usually, Chae would have reclined herself from any type of romantic feelings but she was beginning to feel that it was written in the stars. From the day she had met Fred on the Hogwarts Express in the their first year, the universe had already had it planned that the two of them were simply meant for each other.

There was nobody Chae found herself wanting more than ever, it destroyed her to even think of losing Fred. She had been afraid of falling for so long, afraid that he wouldn't be there to catch her, but he had been. He had cleared her doubt the moment his cool fingertips had touched her burning skin for the first time. Chae had fallen, so deep that she knew there was no end in sight.

They were truly meant for each other, some may have even call them soulmates. Fred would've probably called it something ridiculous like 'super best friends', but Chae was no longer afraid that Fred didn't love her, the rain cloud of doubt had disappeared a long time ago and now all she saw the vibrant warmth of Fred's loving eyes.

It was evident every time he looked at her, a look so gentle but so loving, a look that had no name but was always present whenever his eyes fell on the young woman he had fallen for.

There was a fire that ignited in both of them with just a single touch, a fire so strong that not even the toughest spell would diminish it.

Chaerin Chang and Fredrick Weasley had been made for each other, fitting perfectly together like the ocean and it's waves.

a/n~ surprise update !! hi loves, how are you all? i hope you're enjoying your sunday !! please don't be a silent reader <3