𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁

Începe de la început

"I'd rather not bother her," He muttered and walked off and I headed down the stairs and paused for a moment.

Wait, what did he say?

I shrugged and continued walking. "Thissa," I called as I entered the lab and headed to the computer system. I paused momentarily as I stared at the lab table. I refocused after a while and sat in the chair in front of the large screen.

"Show me the footage from the mission alert," I said and it appeared in front of me. I moved it from the screen to the empty space in front of me. It was just Luna walking alone.

Where did she even sleep last night?

She paused and was staring ahead but nothing is on the screen. "Am I missing something here?" I asked as I leaned forward and paused the video. "Why? You think there's something there?" Thissa responded and I mumbled a "yeah". I played the video again and her hands erupted in flames as she held them up in defence. Something flashed across the screen. "Okay go back to that," I said as I pointed to the screen and Thissa rewinded the video and paused it.

"Okay, zoom in and run a facial recognition," I said as I stood up and picked up my tablet. Laughter echoed from the tunnel and everyone came downstairs. "How the hell is this under the house?" Luna asked as she walked around. "Glad to see you're okay," I said as I kept my eyes on my tablet screen.

"Luna, who is this?" I asked as I flipped the projection so they could see it on their side of the room. "Where'd you get that?" She asked as she pointed at it. "It's how we found you," I answered before pointing to the projection.

"I-I have no idea. I mean I was walking and then she just appeared." Luna said and I raised my eyebrow. "A she?" Harley repeated and Luna nodded. "I mean, she was so fast and she did something. I saw flashes of this accident." Luna said and my heart paused. "What accident? What accident did you see?" I asked quickly. "I-It was umm that building collapse," Luna stuttered as she clicked her fingers.

"Skyfall building," Khloe muttered and Luna nodded as she pointed to her. "She tried to get in my head, but she was too fast for me to see, s-so I created that ball...of fire. To stop her getting close to me," She explained as she sat in an empty seat. "It got too big and then I couldn't control it," She finished and I switched off the projection.

"Miss Hart, should I save the footage from the mission alert?" Thissa asked and I looked up. "Uhh, yes please," I responded. "Who's that?" Luna asked as she pointed to the screen with the logo. "You must be Luna Kendrick," Thissa responded and Luna raised her eyebrow. "I am Thissa. The Hart's Informative Security System,"

"How rich are you?" Luna teased and I shrugged. "I am one of the many security systems within the Hart Foundation," Thissa continued. "Wait, there's more?" Chase asked and I shrugged. "I haven't been to all the bases. Just the ones in Wervieme. A lot of the information in the other bases is classified, so I never bothered going to the international ones." I shrugged.

"So what base is this?" Luna asked as she looked around. "You are in the Alpha Base, run by Miss Athena Hart," Thissa said in a monotone voice. That was put in her program by my dad.

"Uhh, it's almost 7," Khloe says as she checked her watch. "Yeah, um I can order food and then we can head back into the city later tonight." I said as I left my tablet on the table and we all headed back up the tunnel.

"So you don't live here?" Luna asked as the others sat in the living room. "Oh no, I only come here when I need to," I answered as I scrolled through my phone to pick what to order. Luna pulled me away from the group and I locked my phone.

"I didn't wanna say it in from of the others but the girl," Luna said quietly and I listened. "She knows who you are," She whispered and I shrugged. "That's not unusual," I said and Luna shook her head.

So she knows me. Everyone knows me.

"No, she um knows you personally. She said something about finishing the mess you started. I don't know, she was really fast and that's all I caught,"

I froze.

"Do you know what she's talking about?" Luna whispered and I forced a smile.

"I have no idea," I lied.

I excused myself as I hurried upstairs and went straight to my room. I sighed and locked the door behind me.

I can't believe she's back.

I always thought I was alone with my powers. I had a friend that was powered too. And then she left. If the girl that attacked Luna is who I think it is, I can't keep lying about it.

And now that I have the rest of the group, who knows? I might not have to face her alone.