MOVIE >scene32> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"Here is our new friend Rihanna Gessner everyone!" Summer introduced her. "Please give this addition to the family your full attention as she shares with you her background and the secret behind her parents' success. Hopefully you'll add an interesting connection to your collection tonight."

Rihanna began shaking her head, completely against the idea.

"Go ahead." Summer insisted, her expression suddenly turning cold.

Unable to protest, Rihanna took in a long breath and took a step towards the microphone. She stole a look at everyone as they stared back at her in dead silence.

She opened her mouth.

Then shut it.

With her heart beating in her throat, she looked at Summer and said. "I really don't know where to start."

"Here, this should help." Summer offered her a glass with a red drink.

Rihanna stared at it.

Looked up at Summer.

Summer ushered for her to hurry up and take it. Rihanna, feeling cornered, did. She took the glass and forced the entire content of it down her throat.

It took about 18 seconds. Rihanna should've realized what was going on from the sly smile on Summer's face.

That smug, sly smile that played with Rihanna's nerves as the drugged drink began to settle in her system.

A giggle. That was the first thing that left Rihanna's lips.

Then words. Words she should not have said to this specific crowd. Words that were Summer's last expectation.

Rihanna cleared her throat and began. "Will Smith once said, 'too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.' Well, guess what? Mr. Smith must have dropped by this damn party and got inspired. None of you could afford the suits you're wearing, you came here trying to make connections with people you hate, to impress people that hate you. Screw this shit."

She paused, staring at the crowd, then her head fell back and she was staring at the night sky, completely out of it.

What the hell is happening to me? Why can't I control myself. This is bad. This is really bad.

This time a laugh made of a sarcastic tone left Rihanna's lips.

Why am I laughing?

She turned around and headed for the steps.

Summer, whose jaw was on the floor, stared at Rihanna. This was definitely not the reaction she expected from her. She should have been blurting out how she was fake. Admitting it in front of everyone herself. So they could see what a pathetic person she was.

Instead, she insulted her party? How dare she?!

Summer quickly closed the space between her and Rihanna and grabbed her by the shirt, then pulled her drugged body back to the center of the stage.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"Loco!"

Summer gritted her teeth, her anger rising. "What?"

"Loco Moco." Rihanna pointed at a dish that was being served. She nodded her head in appreciation. "That's good. I had it in Hawaii once. I'm going to go have some."

But I'm not serving any Hawaiian dishes...

Rihanna walked off the stage. Everyone stared at her in silence, trying to figure out what that last minute was.

Summer quickly took over the microphone and changed the topic, trying her best to turn it into humor.

Rihanna, on the other hand, tried to figure out why her fingers didn't look like her toes.

"Put your shoes back on." Connor insisted, coming over to where Rihanna sat on the grass.

She looked up at him, and for a moment, she seemed to suppress a fit of laughter.

"What?"

She pointed at his head. "You're horny."

He looked around, somewhat embarrassed. "Why the hell did you say?"

She tried to draw a standing pole on the middle of her forehead. "You have a horn on your head."

"Shit." Connor sat on the grass and began helping her put her shoes on. "Summer drugged that drink, didn't she?"

Her feet acted like they were a part of a human vegetable, and he struggled to fit them on her feet.

"They became two."

"What?"

"The horns." She said. "Now you have two."

"That's nice." He said with a sarcastic tone. "In your head you're imagining the kind person helping you put your shoes on as a devil. That's real nice."

Her head wobbled, and she fell to the side.

She closed her eyes.

Opened them.

And eyed the grand piano.

♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡