|BNHA| Hiraeth

akatsukislut tarafından

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

You're home[25]

18.6K 909 93
akatsukislut tarafından

her mom looks like that with cyan eyes(samecolor eyes as fumetsu)
||

I say idly in the cold chair,  wide cyan orbs  flitting everywhere. ' I have to escape...' It had been three days since I had last been fed or let out to use the bathroom. The smell of my own piss seeped through the large raggedy black cloak I had been given long ago by a woman. She used to make sure I was healthy, healthy enough to start the torture all over again. They just wouldn't let me die...none of them...I hadn't seen any human in weeks. Sharp nails burrowing into the destroyed plush arms of the seat, I listen intently for any signs that told me if anyone was there. In the time I had woken up here, I had noticed I was different from others leaving me to believe I wasn't human. My skin was a scarlet red, the color of my blood that at first stained the floor but now started to leave it, and come back as if it hadn't been shed in the first place. There was a pounding ache in my head. My eyes caught sight of the crimson bones that protruded from my temple beneath my locks. 'Was I always like this?' I don't remember a time where I wasn't...I wasn't human that I knew...was that why they kept me here...whatever reason it was...I had enough...I wanted to go home...to my mother and father. I still remembered their loving smiles when I came home from school. The memories were faint but I remembered a time before I was here.

I fiddled with the tight rope that bound my wrist from behind before I went stiff at the sound of the metal clacking. He was coming...A middle aged man I had grown accustomed to in the time I had been here. 

I perked up irregularly at the sound of something opening behind me before the same old sound of that rolling table strolled in from behind.  I made no motion to react to the human whom fiddled with his tools beside me. He had thought it was going to be another day of this torture. The glint of pliers shined under the bright light that loomed above me. As usual he didn't speak as he stood beside bringing the tool to my fingers from my bound hands behind. 'Where am I? Where's my mother and father?' I wanted to ask but I dared not speak as I felt the coldness of the claws of the tool on my pinky finger. I flinched as he began to apply pressure, clenching my jaw as it started to hurt more and more. Before he could squeeze, The robes bounding my ankles snapped like twigs as I shot up and forward, the rope that bound my arms wrapped around the mans neck and I twisted to see the struggled sounds that slipped past his lips as I pulled with all my might. His head was pressed against the back of the seat that was stuck permanently to the ground. He couldn't go no where as my clawed feet pushed against the legs of the chair and I pulled harder. I watched as his tanned face began to turn red and he struggled effortlessly. I clenched my eyes shut as tears streamed from my eyes trying to shut out the sounds of him slowly dying. 'Gomen...' I wanted to say but I didn't know how to say it.  Even if he was my torturer I knew he was just doing his job. I could tell by the trembling of his fingers whenever he neared and the small apologies that sounded like gibberish to my ears as he did his duties.

I released a breath as his struggled sounds stopped and he slowly went limp. I had taken someone's life...he wasn't here anymore that much I knew...where they went, I had no clue but if I stayed here...I would be going where he was. 'Gomen...' I thought sending a mental apology as I flipped his lifeless body over and practically yank the key card necklace from around the sickly red and blue skin. A sign that he was not here anymore. Almost tripping over his large adult body, I press the ID card to the weird scanner that he used to get in and out.  The hopeless click that I had grown accustomed to sparked a sense of hope as I dashed down a random hallway.  'Mom...' An image of my mother's loving smile appeared in mind making my limbs push faster as I creeped through the halls avoiding the white coats.  Suddenly loud blaring sounds echoes through the vicinity and the white coats were more rushed than usual. My eyes widened a fraction and my heartbeat picked up as I hid behind a set of crates behind a locked door. 'The black coats...' the humans whom had metal objects that shot out painful objects. 'They're looking for me...'  My breath hitches as a group of black coats turned down the hall I was in. 'No....' my eyes looked to the air shut duct above me. I was going to climb on the mountain of boxes I hid behind to break it open with my new found strength but how could i now if they were coming. A sense of panic and fear consumed me as my nails dug into my red palms.

I gasped as suddenly someone grabbed onto my wrist and I was yanked inside of the room beside me. The sound of the door shutting close behind me made me swivel around, baring my irregularly sharp teeth like a threatened animal at the short pink haired woman whom was turned to me as she pressed her self against the door for a few seconds. My growling stopped recognizing her Sakura pink hair that matched my own, Only it wasn't long as it was before.

'M..mo..." I struggled to say as the woman flinched turning around. "Hana..."
I yelped as the woman practically scooped me up in her arms adorned in clean white shirt and pants. My eyes shifted to the rattled chain around her ankle that connected to her bedside. 'Was she trapped like me?' "Pa...pa..."  I struggled to say as she pushed me to arms length. A pained yet loathing look flashed in her eyes at the mention of the man. It was different from the usual look I remembered she used to give him.  Her soft hands gently touched my horns as her other hand cupped my cheek as if she couldn't believe I was here. She closed her eyes with a shaky sigh before ushering me quickly to her bed side and pushing the furniture aside to another sealed shut air vent. Nodding her head toward the vent as if knowing I could break it open. I bend down and my hand shoots forward and like a twig it breaks off, small cracks lining the wall as I set the lid down. Getting on my hands in knees I crawl near the vent and look over my shoulder making sure she was going to be behind me but she shook her head lightly.  A look of regret and sorrow flashed through her hues as my eyes widened and I got  up tugging on her shirt sleeve. "We...go...home...!" I whimper out but my brows furrow as her hands softly cup the back of my hand and my face is guided into her being. My nose scrunches up as sniffles echoes through the small room as she caresses my hair, her hand flinching as it touched one of the scarlet red horns on my temple.  My doe like eyes peered up through my long bangs looking at the woman in confusion as her eyes were clenched shut and her lips quivered. "You go home my Hana...find home..." 

Tears brimmed my eyes as I'm suddenly pushed toward the vent, a wrinkled paper shoved into my hand. I reluctantly crawl into the vent and she puts the lid back on, putting a barrier between us. Regret...guilt....and pain laced her cyan eyes. "Follow the map and Go home...I love you no matter what happens. It's all for you Hana...It's always been for you.."

I nearly whimper out loud as loud banging sounds from the door she had pulled me through and I back away deeper into the small vent. I ignore the sounds of my mother's struggled sounds as she tried to keep the door shut, the black coats on the other side trying to get through. Minutes had gone by as I followed the map, nothing but my rabid breathing filling the tight knit space. Determination and adrenaline filled my being. I would escape and come back for her and my father. My eyes sparked as light they shone through another vent approached me. Looking down at the map, I noticed the, trail ended here. Was this the way out...? Doing the same thing I had did before, my clawed hands fisted the flat white metal bars of the vent and I break it off. To distracted by my excitement at finally being free, my legs dangled from the top vent as I braced myself and dropped.  I cry out at the sharp pain that stabbed through my ankle.

The sound of clapping suddenly makes my attention snap up and my eyes widen in terror. I was in the same room I had been before. The room I had spent most of my time in for the days I had been here.

Hopelessness crashed into my being in waves as the clicking sound of that same old door opening and closing followed by footsteps. I stared in disbelief as my small form is hauled back to that same cold chair, confused orbs staring forward at the two people whom stood behind the clear see through wall that I had thought was a simple wall. 'They had been watching me this entire time...I didn't understand...' 

I slumped in my chair helplessly as if I were a wounded animal as the black coats left me alone with the two spectators. Two adult humans stood behind the wall watching me...One was dressed in the same plain black tux he always wore. "Pa...pa..." and right beside him was...my eyes swelled up with tears. An unimaginable pain stabbed me straight through the chest yet I knew there was nothing hurting me physically. A woman stood next to the man, her eyes that matched mine were crinkled with tears and regret as her fist were set against the screen. 

"G-gomen..." She whispered as the man sported a wicked grin.

"Congratulations my Hana, you've found your way back home!"

||

~Author-Sama
These flashbacks just keep getting weirder and weirder? Did anyone get the Theon grayjoy game of thrones reference? Jesus I had to go back and edit cause wooooof all them spelling errors. I was typing fast af

Q: So there you have it, another snippet of Fumetsus past? Have you made any sense of it yet and her home? Why would her mother and father do something so cruel and make her think she was escaping?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

167K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
89K 2K 13
(Based off the Manga and Anime "My Hero Academia") Hana Suiren was a complete anomaly to everyone around her. It was like she knew everything about e...
45.9K 2.1K 32
[ Book One ] It's impossible to make EVERYONE happy... But it's completely possible to piss off EVERYONE!!! Names XXXXXXXX, of course if you knew my...
253K 14.7K 65
Book II "Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typical Mary Sue. In fact...