Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 84. The Gear

3.8K 191 17
By PinkMilkBoy

Mature content again. MingKit smut. You guys know the drill but i feel obligated to give out the 18+ or in some countries 19+ warnings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kit's POV

"I can't believe them..."

"What? P' Something wrong?" Ming asks as he is rubbing my thigh under the table.

"They ditched their own wedding party!"

"Really?" He raised a brow and i showed him Beam's text which he responded with by chuckling.

"What's so funny about it?" Now i was asking him, i read the message again trying to find what he thought was funny and then i saw it. 'tired' or to be more excact 'i'm gonna have sex.' Beam used to always tell us that he was tired and left our study sessions only to find out the next day he had sex with Forth that night. I just haven't gotten that excuse from him in a while but i guess some things don't change and for some reason i got really frustrated.

"P'...are you perhaps tired as well?" Ming nudged me with his shoulder as he raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Fuck off!" I shout at him, not loud enough for other people to hear it over the music but he heard it loud and clear. I stood up and quickly walked away. I needed to get some fresh air. 

I stood outside on the balcony, hanging over the railing and looking at the stars. 'Huh, i can't see the moon.' A few minutes later i feel something wrap around my waist and something push against my back just between my shoulderblades.

"P'Kit, i was only making a joke. Please don't be mad at me..." Oh it's Ming. 

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just frustrated..." I sighed and turned around, letting the bigger junior hold me with only inches apart from his body.

"Why? Because P'Beam and P'Forth left?"

"More like i'm left behind..."

"P', don't say that. I'm here with you. Right?" He asked and when i looked him in the eyes he actually looked somewhat afraid and rejected. Was my outburst really having such a negative effect on him?

"Yeah...I know." I say and cup his face with my hands, giving him a quick peck on the tip of his grecian nose and putting my hands back on his shoulders. "It's just that...i feel stagnated. Beam and Forth got married, Pha and Wayo moved out already, Alice and Lam are expecting a child...by accident but still they want to have the child. And i'm just here, a regular student." I barely finish my sentence and i am already being pulled into a tight embrace. He rests his chin on my head, occasionally giving me soft pecks on the crown of my head. On occasions like these i can actually appreciate having a tall boyfriend as a short kid.

"Kit, i told you already. You're my sun, my only reason to be here. You're so much more than an average student. You're a fantastic son, a caring brother, a loving friend, an awesome son- and brother-in-law (and therapist), an amazing boyfriend and...a future father. Things might not go as fast as the others right now, but that's okay. We set the pace, when we have the need to advance further into our lives we do that. If you want something you can always tell me, i'll do anything for you." He pulled apart for a few seconds to give me a comforting kiss on the lips before tightening his embrace on me again.

"I know, i'm sorry for shouting at you."

"I forgive you, i always will."

"And, do you really want me to be a dad?" He nodded and gave a bright smile.

"I know how much you want to have a family Kit, i know how much you want to raise children, care for them, see them grow up. You'll be a great dad."

"Thank you Ming."

"No problem P'. But! When we have children...I'm going to teach them to call you mom."

"Ai'Shi~, you really know how to ruin the mood don't you?" 

"Yeah, but at least my KitKat is smiling again." He said and poked the corners of my lips which have indeed curled up into a smile.

"Er...right. P'Kit. I have something for you. Open your hand and close your eyes." I looked at him quizzically but obliged anyways. he was looking for something in his pockets when i closed my eyes. A second later i felt his hand supporting mine from underneath and something drop in my palm.

"Open your eyes P'." He said and his hands roamed back to my hips. I opened my eyes and saw what he put in my hand, it was a gear. And soon i realized, it was HIS gear. My mouth gaped and words unable to come out of my mouth. I wanted to protest, a gear is the most important thing for an Engineering student. I don't think i am responsable enough to take care of it.

"Kit, stop panicking. And i'm not gonna take it back."

"But why!?" Finally able to say something again.

"You already had my heart, nothing will change that. But i just want everyone to know how much you mean to me. You've protected me and cared for my heart, my love all this time already. This shouldn't be something to scare you."

"But what if i lose it?"

"You won't, i trust you. You would never do something to put shame to my trust." He covered my hand with his and closed my hand around the gear.

"I love you Kit."

"I love you too Ming." He kissed me long and lovingly and made me feel in love all over again. This familiar feeling felt new to me again, sparks flying over as our lips intertwined, the butterflies in my stomach when his eyes shined under the stars, the heat of my skin as he touched and held me gently. I was the one to break the kiss, feeling a little out of breath. I looked him in the eyes and we both just started laughing. Laughing because of Ming, because of our love. Loving Ming made everything feel new, exciting and fun. Something that was now a solid part in my life. Something i always want in my life.

"Ming..."

"Yes P'?"

"Bedroom."

"Bedroom?...Bedroom?!"

"Bedroom." And that was all it took for Ming to carry me bridal style to the car and speeding towards the dorm, El and First are still at his parents' house and my parents and siblings just went home half an hour ago. So my dormroom is the best place, plus all our stuff is still there.

He lifted me over his shoulder and carried me up the stairs like i was a sack of potatoes, a sack of potatoes that he is going to make love to tonight! I gave him the key before he almost kicked the door down and slammed the door shut when we entered. Ming roughly threw me on the bed and straddled my body. He didn't waste another second to take my lips. I could feel his growing length rubbing against my stomach. He bit my bottom lip and i allowed him to intrude my mouth with his tongue, quickly dominating me and making it his job to taste me in and out. His hands roamed my body until he found my crotch, he started palming me with one hand through my dress pants and used his other hand to guide my hand towards his now fully erect member.

I heard his shoes fall off the bed so i kicked off mine as well. As i was groping and palming Ming i quickly broke the kiss noticing something.

"Ming...are you not wearing underwear?" And he just smirked at me as he attacked my neck, i wanted to complain about how gross it was to go commando at a wedding and all but his mouth was doing wonders and quickly making me float around, forgetting about everything else. The little love bites he was giving my neck were starting to elicitate moans from my mouth and my member starting to get painfully hard and sensitive in these pants.

"Undress me." He commanded in a breathily predatory tone, as if he was struggling to hold back the desire to rip off these clothes. I pulled myself up and sat with him still straddling my legs as i slowly undressed him. Feeling his lustful gaze over me as i did so, i did not miss the twitching in his pants as i unbuckled his belt. I was too busy admiring his fit and lean body, his beautiful sleek skin and that handsome face of his with those hypnotizing eyes to realize that he already took of my suit jacket and my shirt but he left the tie.

"Wait! Where is the gear?" He pointed his chin at the nightstand besides the bed and i felt instant relief. It would be really embarrassing to lose it on the first day he gave it to me.

"Why did you leave the tie?"

"So i can do this." He grabbed the tie and pulled it so my lips were back on his. Where they belonged. Ming pushed me down back on the bed and rapidly pulled my pants off in one quick pull. My  member springing straight up as he pulled off my underwear. Ming jumped off the bed and dropped his pants slowly, stepping out of them. I licked my lips just staring at him and his cock pointing right at me, angry and waiting to be relieved. Ming crooked his finger for me to come closer, i leaned forward and crawled until i was at the foot of the bed. MIng took the tie around my neck and pulled it towards him so my face was right in front of his member. 

"Come on Kit, take it. Just for you." I took his member in my hand and gave it soft and slow strokes, earning a low groan from Ming. A drop of pre cum came out of the slit and attracted my tongue towards it. A lick over his head soon turned into taking him fully into my mouth. Hollowing out my cheeks i sucked harder then i ever did, practically trying to use his cock as a straw to get that man juice of his. The musky scent of his crotch, the tickling of his pubic hair against my nose, the feeling of his head passing the muscles of my throat, the heating gaze and manly groans from Ming. These were all things i have become familiar with and love in our intimate moments.

Ming's hands gripped my hair and he started to control my movements, increasing my pace and pushing me further on him, making me gag slightly. I used one of my hands to play with his balls, tugging, rolling and caressing them. My tongue traced the vein on the underside of MIng's large cock, feeling the pulsing of blood pushing through the vein against my tongue.

I felt his balls tighten and his breathing become labored, he held my head in place and with a grunt that almost represented that of an animal he came in my mouth. It was difficult but i was able to swallow most of it, some escaping through the corner of my lips. I moved my head away from his member that was still not going down and it seems like it wouldn't anytime soon. When i looked up i saw his sharp, hooded eyes that still shined with lust and desire. His hand gently caressing my head until he bend down and kissed the corner of my lip, licking off his own cum from my face. It wasn't until that action that i noticed how painfully hard i was and that i have started leaking dubious amounts of precum. I was so indulged in taking care of Ming's needs that i completely discarded my own.

"That felt amazing P'. But i am far from done with you." He pushed me back as i sat on my knees, i was yet again lying on the bed with Ming's face right in front of mine. 

"Tonight i gave you my heart, and i will take your body." He huskily whispered, biting my earlobe followed by a lot more bites and kissing down to my stomach. I was moaning and writing underneath him as he stroked and teased my body, denying relief of the one place that needed it most right now.

"M-my body...is already yours...HAH!" I let out a loud gasp as his calloused hand took a firm hold on my member, finally giving it the attention but still not giving me my needs.

"I know." He simply said with a satisfied smirk on his face. Ming finally started stroking me, very slowly just like i did and i moved my hips into his hand, trying to up the pace. Suddenly his hand left my dripping member alone and a whimper came out my mouth, i was closed to begging him when i felt my legs being lifted and put on his shoulders. Ming alligned his bulbous head with my puckered hole and i let out out a loud grunt as he pressed his full lenght into me raw. Only my saliva and his pre cum being used as lube. My breathing was staggered at the intrusion and Ming waited until my breathing was normal again. He placed a hand on my hand that was gripping the sheets undearneath me. My eyes following my hand that ended around my member, i started stroking myself, the movements becoming easier as i palmed my pre cum around my shaft, using it as a lubricant. My eyes were closed and my head tilted back, enjoying the sensation of fullness and my cock finally getting the touch it craved. 

Ming used his 2 fingers and tipped my head by my chin, opening my eyes i noticed that he wanted me to look at him.

"You look so beautiful, KitKat. And you're all mine." Ming pulled out until the crown of his penis was just at my entrance, only the tip still inside until he pushed back in balls deep in one swift thrust. "All mine. Only i can make love to you. Only i get to fuck you raw. Only i get to see you like this." I repeatedly moaned out 'Yes' to agree with him. I was his, all his. My body needed him. His pace picked up and he pistoned into me, somewhere in the middle he shifted our position slightly and with the next thrust i was moaning like a wonton whore in heat as i had my first release and stars blurred my vision. Ming's grip tightened on my hips signaling his approaching climax, his grip surely leaving bruises tommorow. Just like him before, my body was too excited for my cock to soften the slightest, i kept jerking myself in rhythm with his thrusts. After a few more strokes i came for the second time, Ming still pistoning into me balls deep without relenting. I suspected him to have came already but his stamina is suprising me yet again. He leaned in and rested his forehead against mine with his final thrusts. I felt him spasm and pulse with a last hard push and i moaned as i got filled up with his semen. He came with a growl and his face looked so dangerous and wild, turning me on just looking in his eyes. I felt save with him, it was like the was the most powerful man in the world and i had him to protect me and love me until my dying breath. My hand traced up from his hips up to his abs until i reached his cheek, loving the feeling of his sweaty body close against mine.

Ming kissed me roughly as i held his cheek with one hand. When he released me from his kiss breathlessly, his expression softened again into the gentle and joking one everyone else sees but can't appreciate like me.

"Please tell me i'm always yours P'Kit." He asked, a little bit of insecurity in his voice. It's funny actually, every time he gets all possessive and commanding. Telling me that i belong to him and only him, he always wants me to reassure him that he is mine as well. He gives me the feeling of equality in our relationship and i really like that. In the corner of my eye i get a glimps of the gear laying on the nightstand. I have his heart, he has mine. My body is his, his body is mine. He gave me his soul, i gave him mine. All of my love is his, and he gives me all of his. I'm his and he's mine.

"You're always mine. My MoongMing."

"I'm always yours. My KitKat."

                                                                             ~~*~~

A/N

Hi! Hope you enjoyed the new chapter :3, i was going to release the chapter 2 days ago but i wasn't satisfied with it so i rewrote it and made it a tad bit longer. I hope this is satisfactory, again i'm not that good with smut chapters and i just wrote another chapter of smut before this and i'm writing another one after this xd i don't know how to keep things unique anymore.

Also thank you guys for your votes for Signers, most people wanted to go with a modern theme so that is what i am going to do and i am really excited to write to story points & events. I'm quite the lover of magic and supernatural stories but this is going to be my first time writing one myself. Next chapter is the final chapter of the book before the extra chapters and of course we have to end the story with some PhaYo :3

Thank you guys for the support, Much Love <3 - Ryan

also thank you for 138K reads and 8.3K votes. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.8K 129
You read the title. What could you possibly want from me now? Just read the damn book
30.2K 777 20
(Y/n) is single mother to 6yrs old Delilah Marie Winchester. Whose father isnt present in her life. But one faithful Day as fate would have it...that...
70.3K 1.8K 28
Kengkla just might be the big bad wolf everyone should be afraid of. Especially Techno.
831K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...