Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 61. Practice for our Future

4.4K 199 16
By PinkMilkBoy

Ming's POV

I opened my eyes and they landed on the sweet but messy and puffy face of my boyfriend. It's the usual sight i love waking up to. I tried scooting closer to Kit but felt a bump in between us, making me unable to wrap myself around Kit. When i looked down under the sheets i saw that N'Earth was still sleeping in between us. P'Kit didn't want to break his promise to Earth so he carried him to our bed and let him sleep between us. It's good to see Earth have a proper peaceful sleep again. I really missed this little guy, always worrying about him and his health.

Since i don't want to crush my little brother between us, i just decided to get up, careful not to wake either of them. I grabbed a change of clothes and a towel and went to freshen up in the bathroom. All clean and fresh i came out and grabbed my phone of the nightstand, the clock showed it already being 11AM. Me and Kit usually sleep till around noon if we don't have classes, usually because he will be too butthurt to wake up. Literally butthurt. My little brother might be staying in my room and we might be in my parents' house but there is no way in hell i won't be gettting any from my KitKat. If i just use my serious voice of Kit i can see his knees wobbling and he won't dare to talk back to me. I love it, but i won't ever make him do something he doesn't want. Sex is something he definitely wants but is too shy to admit. I like using my voice and cold expression to make him listen to what i tell him to do, but i basically started using it after the whole Park-Pring Thing just to make him feel a bit safer around me. I don't act all too serious most of the time and i just want him to know i can be serious and i can be there to protect him. I know. I know. He is a guy, he can protect himself. But he is just so cute and small. It makes me just want to cover his small body with mine and keep him away from the dangers of the world. It's kind of the same with Yo but he has his own prince now, one nobody really would want to mess with.

I stretched my body as i walked downstais, still thinking about my small boyfriend sleeping with my little brother. As i looked through all the rooms downstairs, it was noticable how silent the house was. My parents were gone, my brother and Kit's sister went to school. It was just me, Kit and Earth. Like any good boyfriend and big brother, i decided to make some breakfast for my boys. I might not be as good of a chef as Kit or Yo but i am way better than Pha. At least i don't burn cereal. Who even thought him that you can cook cereal in a pan? Who even thinks you can cook cereal in the first place? Anyways, i got the pancake mix from the drawer, some milk and eggs from the fridge, and began making the batter. Leaving some eggs to just scramble. My parents share my love for pancakes, i think even Kim and Earth do. Pancake batter runs through our blood, so my parents always keep at least 3 packs of Pancake mix in the drawer. As i finished the pancakes and started making the eggs, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs and some talking and giggling. It was the beautiful sound of P'Kit's voice. He came through the door, holding Earth, who is sitting on his arms. Suprised that Kit can hold him so comfortably, Earth is already 7 and pretty heavy, but he payed no heed.

"Morning baby." i turned and shot a smile at Kit before turning my attention back to the eggs.

"Morning."

"Morning P'!" Earth smiled at me and then whispered something to Kit. Kit nodded and walked closer towards me. Suddenly i felt small lips pecking me on my cheek. I turned my head and Earth wrapped his arms around my neck.

"What? Miss me already?" I took Earth from Kit and Kit took the pan and spatula out of my hand.

"I got this, set the table. Let Nong Earth help." Kit said as he put the eggs on a plate and the rest of the uncooked eggs in the pan.

Earth got out of my arms and i calmly put him with his feet on the ground and crouched to be face to face with him.

"Did you sleep alright Earth?" He smiled and nodded, the dark circles under his eyes no longer visible. He didn't look tired, so he probably didn't have any nightmares today.

"You brushed your teeth right?" He nodded again. I ruffled his hair and stood up. I went to get plates and glasses, Earth following right behind me. I gave him the silverwear to put on the table and he rushed back to the fridge and came back with a bottle of orange juice. I placed the plates and glasses and soon Kit put the Pancakes and Eggs on our plates. It might not be healthy but it's some good breakfast if i can say so myself.

We finished eating and Earth went in the living room to watch some TV as i was cleaning the table and Kit was doing the dishes. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Placing soft kisses in the crook of his neck, making him squirm and giggle. "Stop it you idiot, i don't want to drop and break a plate."

"No. If i want to kiss you, i will kiss you." I said teasingly and continued my assault on his neck.

"Aahh, Enough. Knowing you and your horny self i will end up with a neck full of hickeys and bruises before your parents come back."

"Humph! Fine." I say in defeat and drop my head onto his shoulder.

"Is your butt okay P'? Sorry for making you stand for so long without even asking." I asked remembering yesterday's 'shower'.

"Don't worry, i'm okay. I was more concerned about N'Earth than the pain in my butt."

"Why? He didn't wake you up did he?"

"No that's not it, i just don't understand how Earth has gotten so attached to me in only 1 day. And your parents even say that besides you i am the only one who made Earth fall asleep."

"That's because everyone loves you P'. Especially Children. Earth is no exception, he loves you already. But nobody loves you more than me so don't think otherwise."

"What about my parents?"

"I love you more than your parents."

"How can you say that with a straight face?" He said as he chuckled.

"Because it's the truth. In my life i won't be able to love anyone more than you and i will show you more love than anyone ever has shown you."

"Thanks Ming." He said and gave me a quick kiss on my temple, making me smile and hum contently.

"But is that the only reason why you were worried?"

"Not really, i was just wondering what is going to happen when we go back to school and Earth stays here, will he be able to sleep like tonight. Will i be able to help him to do so?"

"I'm sure you will figure it out somehow, Earth trusts you and everyone is standing behind you and your decisions."

"I know and i am thankful but we only have 3 days and i don't want him to think i am just someone to fix his problems and then dissapear. He wants a friend and i want to be his friend."

"P'Kit, can i tell you something?"

"What?"

"To be honest when i look at you 2, you look like you're his mom."

"Ai'Shiyaa! I'm still a guy, how can i be a mom." He says and slaps my forehead with his wet hand.

"Because i am the dad of course. Want to prove me otherwise?" I say with a smirk and i raise an eyebrow at him.

"No thank you, But now we're on that topic. Would you let me top you?"

"Hm. P' where did that come from? Don't you like me on top?"

"No i do, it's stupid really. I just had a talk with Beam and Yo yesterday about it."

"Oooh, so you were gossipping about your husband weren't you." I say and unwrap my hands to start tickling his sides. He fell to the ground in a fit of laughter and kept squirming as i tickling the air out of his lungs.

"Mi-Ming, STOP. Please i-i beg you. I'M GONNA PEE!"

"Will you tell me what you were gossipping about?"

"I ALREADY DI-DID! PLEASEEE, My blatter is goho-nna fail me." I stopped tickling him and his face was the same color as his hair, tears running down his cheeks from laughing to hard and his breaths long as he tried to breathe properly again. I just giggled and sat my butt on the ground in front of him. I put my legs bent over his and used my hoodie sleeve to wipe his face and fix Kit's hair.

"So. How much did you say about me. Hmm?"

"No-nothing. We just talked about different weird things."

"Like?"

"Being on top, being one of the topics. How everything was going, Beam watching his brother have sex and N'Yo needing CPR."

"YO NEEDED CPR? IS HE OKAY? WHY DID NOBODY CALL ME?" I panicked at the tought of my friend in the hospital or probably dead.

"Calm. He is okay. And it's quite embarrassing how it happened. I'm sure he will tell you himself."

"Okay. Yo's okay. I'm okay." I tell myself and calm down.

"But...would you let me top?"

"Sure P'. If that is what you want i'll let you. But i think i myself feel more comfortable and confident on top, but i will change that. I will learn how to be a bottom if you want to." I say and scoot closer to Kit. He chuckled and shook his head at me.

"No, i don't really want to. I probably can't make you feel the things you make me feel when you top. It's just nice you would give me the opportunity if i ever wanted to though."

"Always." I say with a smile and kiss him on the lips quickly before i stand up and grab his hands to lift P'Kit off the floor as well. We walk in the living room and N'Earth is sitting on the floor behind the table, all his attention on the big screen. We sit on the couch behind him and i pat his head as we sit down. Earth moves back so he is in between Kit's legs and Kit just plays with his hair and rubs his head as we all just relax and watch TV.

It feels weird. It feels like this is a practice for our future. Like we're actually a real family. I mean Earth and Kit are my family already but more as in, Me and Kit being married, living in our own house. Watching Tv together with our son as a family. This is how i want to envision me and Kit's future together. Having jobs, our own place, being married, maybe have a dog or 2 and having our own sons or daughters to complete the picture. We both know we want to have children so we will find a way. The thought of our future makes me smile and chuckle. Kit turns to me and tilts his head and i just shake my head with a smile, telling him nothing's wrong. He just shrugged his shoulders and leaned his head against my shoulder.

We have been watching TV for hours and it's already 4pm. Mom and Dad won't be back until 6 and P'Kims last lecture ends at 8PM. So we still have the place to ourselves for a few hours.

"Do you guys want to eat something, i'm starting to get hungry." I ask standing up and stretching out.

"If you think you can drive us to a supermarket i can cook for you guys if you want. If we do it will probably be ready when Pa and Ma come home though. So it would turn into dinner."

"I don't mind. It will be the first time i'll taste your cooking." I say and pull his hand to stand up.

"P'Kit you can cook?!" Earth jumps up and looks at Kit in awe.

"Yeah i can cook some things. I always liked try things my parents made."

"Yay. P'Kit will cook for me!"

"Cook for us. dwerb." I slap the back of my little brother's head and he just rubs the spot i hit and sticks out his tongue. Kit just chuckled and rubbed Earth's head.

"Earth would you mind telling me about mommy and daddy while we go to the store? I want to get to know my new friend." Kit smiled at Earth. At the mention of his parents Earth became kind of nervous but when P'Kit called him his friend. I could see the little ones' eyes lit up and a smile curl up as he nodded his head at Kit.

We got ready to leave and into the therapy car in disguise it was!

~~*~~

A/N

Hi! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. So i was looking at the chapters and the last few chapters have really been more about MingKit & BeamForth. I hope you guys don't mind that i am straying too much from PhaYo right now, but i want to give a bit more depth to the others. Character development, you know. But when the spotlight is going to shift back to PhaYo you're going to be in for a suprise ;). (Hint. It's not smut. Saving that for later.)

Also i had 2 idea's for how things will go with N'Earth and i want to know which option you guys think is better.

1. Kit is able to help N'Earths problem before they leave.

or

2. They think N'Earth is cured but isn't fully okay and will have to return later to try and help him again.

Tell me what you guys prefer as an outcome. Again i have to thank you guys for your support on the story. The story already reached 70K reads. Honestly, thank you for taking the time to read my story. And also for all the nice comments you guys leave behind. :3 It's my first story and really i thought after a while the writing would get boring but i am still motivated to write because of all you people reading.

Thank you so much, Much Love <3 - Ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 3.2K 56
Jimin meets Luella and grows a strong attraction to her. The caveat is that Luella doesn't see herself as a commitment type of person and does not li...
152K 7.5K 50
Love stories of Forth and Beam. It consist of short and long stories.
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
39.6K 2K 18
-COMPLETE- (10/02/19) Forth and Beam already married. They have 3 kids. Pha 23 years old Ming 21 years old Mei 19 years old They told their children...