Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 35. My First

8.6K 251 39
By PinkMilkBoy

Mature 18+ Content, you know the drill. This chapter is about 3000 words, all smut. So enjoy. Again, i am not experienced in these kind of scenes so feedback would be appreciated :3. Sorry for not uploading for a few days, i was just so exhausted the last couple of days, i will try to upload daily again. I hope you guys forgive me and will continue to support and read my story. <3 Much Love.

P.s. I really wanted to wait with the PhaYo Scene like maybe after MingKit's but i decided to give them an extra scene ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo's POV

"Baby...Are you finally giving it to me?" P'Pha pushed me onto the bed and was leaning over me, all my worries were being washed away by his eyes. However a different feeling was entering me now. Pure desire. It's true that we have been prolonging it and i was going to give in any time soon, but now i felt that it was time to fully give myself to my P'Pha.

"Yes...Daddy Phana." I tried to avert his gaze as my face got red and i felt shy calling P'Pha 'Daddy.' However i know that he likes it and i don't want to admit it, but it turns me on as well.

"Yo...if you keep talking like that, i will feel guilty..."

"Huh? Why?" I thought he liked me calling him that. He now pushed his body against mine with his face next to mine and huskily whispered in my ears.

"I will feel guilty, because i might make you paralyzed..." He then bit my earlobe and his hand started caressing my body up and down as he went to kiss, suck and bite my neck.

Under all the moans i tried to restrain i was able to mutter some words. "Please...Daddy Phana...Make me yours..." He stopped kissing my neck and put some distance to look at his work, all the red marks on my neck...These aren't going away for a while. I can see him smirking proudly at it.

"Everyone should now know, you are mine. If anyone touches you...tell me Yo, what am i going to do to them?" His grin turned devious as he was rubbing my inner thigh, my sensitive spot. 

"Ah...P'Pha....P'Pha...will...Ugh!" My breathing hitched, P'Pha demandingly pushed his lips onto mine as he was still caressing my thighs. His other hand was behind my neck and he put a bit of pressure in his grip telling me to let him into my mouth. I split my lips open and almost instantly his tongue has entered me, fighting my tongue for dominance. We broke our kiss to breathe and P'Pha asked me again.

"Tell me Yo, what. am. i. going. to. do..." His face showed less emotion, almost angry but not quite. His voice was stern and demanding. His hand made it's way from my thigh to the inside of my boxers, gripping my length.

"P'Pha...Ugh ha...will...Ah...kill them." P'Pha has been saying this quite frequently lately this is what he wanted me to say, i usually don't like him talking about killing or hurting people. But now i just consider it exciting dirty talk.

"That's right baby." His mouth turned back into a smirk and he entered my mouth again, his hand started stroking me slowly, making me harder than i already was. 

He sat up on his knees and ripped off my shirt followed by his own shirt. 'I guess i can't wear that anymore.' His breathing was heavy, his chest was heaving as his broad frame went back to hover over me. P'Pha undid my pants as he kept on grunting things to me in his husky voice whilst he was breathing heavily.

"Yo, you are mine." "Mine, alone." "I will do everything and anything for you Yo." "I want you to depend on me, to need me. I want you to long for me, i will make you crave for me. Beg for me to take you." His words were hypnotizing me, i fell under his desires and command. What he was saying was already happening. I needed him, i yearned for him, i wanted him, his body and i wanted him inside me.

"P'Pha, i am yours. I will do everything you say, i'll be your slave. I want to satisfy you." I was suprised myself that i was spouting these things, P'Pha this is what you have done to me! But it was all true, i wanted to satisfy him and for him to satisfy me. I'll do anything for him.

"That's my baby Yo." He smiled and placed gentle kissed on my eyes, nose and my lips. But then sporatically move down to my collarbone and bit into it. But i didn't feel any of the pain just the pleasure. His bite caused my hands to wince as i was stroking him back.

He stood up and smugly looked down at my naked body as he threw my pants and boxers on the side whilst he was undoing his own pants. I covered my face as i was burning red with embarrasment, his eyes were making me feel nervous. 

"Look at me." His voice was low and calm, i removed my hands from my face but my eyes were still shut tight.

"Baby, i told you to look at me." His voice was now warm and soft, i felt the warm touch of his hand on mine and he placed my hands on my hard member. I opened my eyes and he stood back in front of me biting his bottom lip, still in his white CK Briefs. He teasingly pulled down the side of his underwear, revealing his pubic hair and i could see the tip of his cock poking out, begging to be released. My breathing turned heavy and i was almost drooling. He looked so perfect, His muscles also started to glow due to our sweat on his body, his tattoos still made me weak every time i saw them. I licked my lips and started to touch myself, stroking my own junior gently.

"You want me to take it off?" He teasingly asked me, giving me a wink.

"Y-Yes." I was totally under his control, i was driven to the edge by my desires.

"Beg for it...i want to hear my sweet baby begging for it."

"P'Pha, p-please take it off." He walked closer to me on the side of the bed and he pulled his briefs down a bit, showing me the head of his dick, one of my hands subconsiously tried reaching out to grab it, but he stepped back so i was out of reach and started playing with himself. Bouncing his junk with his hands, stroking the fabric. Standing there smirking again whilst he was teasing me with what i wanted. I leaned on my side and tried reaching for him with a desperate look on my face. I leaned in a bit too far and was now laying on the floor.

"Sit on your knees." P'Pha commanded me as he looked down on me, my room was mostly covered by soft carpet so he knew i wasn't really hurt, if it was just floor he would interrupt this hot moment we were having, asking constantly if i was okay or hurt.

I sat on my knees, slightly spread out and my hands on the floor as i leaned my head forward.

"Good boy, i think you deserve a reward." P'Pha walked closer to me and as i wanted to reach out my hands to touch him, he pulled my hands up above my head. I tried to struggle free but he was too strong for me, i gave up eventually and i openend my mouth, reaching out with my tongue for the meat under those white pants. I never knew i could have a thrist for someone or something as much as P'Pha.

"Tsk...Do you want your reward that bad, baby?"" He held my hands with only one of his hands and the other pulled my chin up to look at him. I nodded and swallowed my saliva. My own junior was already pulsating and leaking with precum.

He let go of my hands and he pushed the back of my head, pushing my face against his groin. I started mouthing the fabric. As if i was trying to lick and eat the pants off of him. 

"Take them off for me, my Nong Yo" I eagerly grabbed both sides of his underwear and pulled it down. It was finally out and it was big! It was the first time i could see it in all it's hung glory. Pha Jr. was finally out. I grabbed its length with both my hands as i started licking his slit, P'Pha let out a hiss and grabbed my hair. He was also starting to leak, i tried taking more of him in but i could not fully take it into my mouth. I gagged and i looked up at P'Pha, he was grinning and his eyes were hazy. Just like me he was lost in lust. He uses my head and keeps pushing him hips back and forth, his balls ocasionally slapping against my chin and my eyes tearing up from all the gagging.

"Yo, Your sounds turn me on so much! Keep doing it." He says as he was groaning and moaning heavily. I started playing with his balls and his groans became heavier and his pace fastened. He pulled my head back and i was finally able to breathe. He kneeled down and started kissing me demanding. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he lifted me up. My legs around his waist as he picked me up into the airs. Our members rubbing against eachother. He laid me down on the bed, our lips still connected and our tongues still mingling. He was grinding against my junior with his, i was feeling the difference in our size. I was inferior to his manhood, but i had no problem with that because he is just as much mine as i am his. The rubbing and grinding already made me cum. I released a loud moan that i did not hold back as the white fluid squirted over my stomach, chest and a bit on my chin. P'Pha lifted his head and took his thumb and sweeped a bit of cum of my chin and ate it, like it was food stuck on my lips. 

"Sweet..." He smirked and started licking every drop off of my body from my neck down to my cock, where he took it in and licked my slit. Seeing the man i love, lick and drink all my love juices both turns me on and makes me fall for him even more. He kissed me again, making me taste myself. It was a strange taste but P'Pha made it enjoyable for me. However it seems i wasn't done yet, just making out with him made my junior rock hard again, not giving it a moment to fall asleep. He tugged my nipples and i moaned in our kiss. He was leaking more and more but he was not yet to ejaculate.

"Don't even think 1 round is going to be enough." He let out a confident chuckle and gave me a swooning look. He turned me around gently, i was laying on my stomach, he propped up my hips and was playing with my butt, rimming my entrance.' It was finally going to happen now, my frist time.'

"You want to feel me inside you baby?"

"Mhm!" I eagerly nodded.

"You want me to fill you up. I saved up a lot just for you, you know." he loomed over me and sniffed my hair as his face was just behind my head, i felt his breathing in his neck and sweat droplets falling of his chest on my back. His tip was playing round the entrance of my hole.

"Please...Daddy Phana..." I could not wait any longer, he kept teasing me. He wasn't kidding when he told me he was going to make me crave him, make me beg. 'I'm started to doubt him, did he lie to me when he said he was a virgin? He is too good in all this!'

He put his fingers in my mouth and my instinct told me to lick them. So i did and i was complimented for it, i actually started to feel like a kid doing his parent proud 'maybe calling him daddy wasn't good for my health. Hmm..Screw it!'. "Good boy, I guess my baby is all grown up, huh?" I started twitching with pleasure as he put his fingers inside of me, one by one. But then suddenly i felt something, i can't explain the feeling but it made me weak, i didn't want it to stop. My moans were getting louder as i kept feeling this weird sensation.

"P-P'Phaa, wh-what...huh...are...are...you...doing..Ugh Don't. Stop it..AH!"

"Guess i found your prostate, soon i will make you feel even better baby." P'Phas fingers left my hole as he thought i was ready enough. He got a small bottle of lube from my drawer? 'When did he put that in my room?' I heard the cap pop open and the squirting sound as he put some on his fingers. He warmed it up and covered the clear substance over his junior. Without warning me he just pounded his hard cock in my tight hole. I screamed but he covered my mouth with his palm and i could hear him laughing deviously under his moaning and my panting.

"P..Phaa.ah ah..It-it hurtss..mhmm...It's..t-too..big" He is deep inside me, his hand is now on my hand that is touching myself helping it a little. His other hand is holding me around my chest, his weight is almost fully on me and despite all the pain...i want this feeling more and more. He slowly moves his length back and forth, the pain is started to fade and gets replaced by pleasure.

"Ah..Baby..You are so tight..ugh!" His sits up again and his hands are now gripping my buttcheeks. His pace fastened, he starts groaning and grunting as his thrusts increase in strength. I tried to stand on my hands and knees, but i had no power left in my arms. P'Pha repositioned himself a bit to change the angle and as he continued to piledrive his big dick into me, i felt that weird magical feeling again, then i remember P'Pha saying it was my prostate. As he kept on almost entering my hole ballsdeep and push his tip against my prostate to a hilt, i felt myself tensing up and i was going to cum again.

"Yo...you feel so good, i'm going to come." His pace was even faster and i tightened around his member, i felt it pushing and grinding against my insides rougly. With a low and manly roar P'Pha came inside me and i felt full on the inside. My insides felt warm and just a blink later i came, staining the bedsheets underneath me. He pulled his junior out of me and turned me around, i was now facing his cum covered cock. He raised his eyebrow at me as he stood up, he knew that i know what to do. I leaned forward, grabbed him by the balls and started sucking him clean,P'Pha tasted bitter, i always prefered sweet things like pink milk, but the more I taste this, the more addicted i get. I think i like this just as much as my pink milk, maybe even more. After i tasted every last drop that i could get he sat down and pulled me on his lap facing him, my legs straddling his waist and my arms around his neck, P'Pha's semen was leaking out of my hole and dripping onto his lap but he didn't complain. He was getting flacid again, he wants to continue but i guess he still needed some rest in between rounds.  

We kissed but shortly after he spoke. "Yo? Is that what i taste like?" I guess he is tasting himself now as he is touching every part inside my mouth with his tongue.

"I guess you can say that."

"It's so bitter. Why did you taste so sweet? And you took all of it?"

"I like it, because it's P'Pha's" I smiled seductively, i am not sure if i can be seductive but it's worth a try. Giving him a quick peck. He was blushing slightly as he had a proud smirk on his face. I guess my seducing worked, kinda?

"Yo...Thank you for making my first time so wonderful. I love you baby." the smirk turned into a gentle smile.

"P'Pha, i love you too. I couldn't think of anyone other than you, who i would give my first time to."

"Wait what?" He gave me a confused look and then it hit me, he still thinks i had sex with Ming. Oops!

"P', I forgot to mention, Ming lied to you. We never had sex," I laughed awkwardly, his face still frozen in confusion so then hugged him and whispered "So you just took my first time, P'Pha." 

I quickly get turned around and tossed on the bed, P'Pha hungrily took my lips. I tried to push him off of me so i could breathe but he wasn't budging until he was satisfied. I was eventually able to gasp for air and i looked at P'Pha who was again looking down on me as he was sitting on his knees, in between my legs. His shoulders seemed wider and his chest broader. His eyes were being clouded again and his  mouth curled up into a toothy smirk, he bit his lip sensually as he approached my face. The sexy dominating aura around him was back.

"Now that i know i am your first, we can't stop Yo."

"Uhmm...W-why" i swallowed.

"Because i want to make your first time unforgettable..." His face inched closer to mine, our foreheads touching. i gulped down the lump in my throath.

"...So i need to fulfill your wish..."

"W-What wish...?" I nervously asked.

"...After tonight, you won't be able to walk."  Oh oh. He actually remembered what i told him before we started. And by the looks of it, he will make that happen.

'Oh God, What Have I gotten myself into...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.7K 128
You read the title. What could you possibly want from me now? Just read the damn book
39.6K 2K 18
-COMPLETE- (10/02/19) Forth and Beam already married. They have 3 kids. Pha 23 years old Ming 21 years old Mei 19 years old They told their children...
730K 44.7K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
30.2K 777 20
(Y/n) is single mother to 6yrs old Delilah Marie Winchester. Whose father isnt present in her life. But one faithful Day as fate would have it...that...