Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.

7.6K 276 26
By PinkMilkBoy

Phana's POV

"N-No...P'Pha..."

Did i hear that correctly? Did i just get rejected?

"Yo, what are so saying?" I slowly fell into despair and my eyes started to well up.

"P'Pha i can't do this." He was shaking his head and let go of my hands, turning his back on me.

"Yo, please don't do this to me. I love you" The tears that gathered in my eyes were now being released and poured down like a waterfall. Did i wait too long? Did someone else grab the chance before me? 

"P'Pha you really are an idiot you know." Yo turned around, he was laughing but crying at the same time as he shook his head around.

"Do you really think i could reject you? You know my feelings for you P'Pha."

"Nong Yo, you bully!" I pulled him in for a hug so tight i could hear feel his heart beat against my body.

"I Can't believe you actually believed that. Do you think i am that cruel and stupid." Yo pulled up his hands and put one of his hands on my chest and the other one on his, i loosened my embrace around him and was now holding his waist. 

"P'Pha my heart already belongs to you, Breaking yours would mean i would break mine and that is something i don't want." He really knows how to give my emotions a good turnaround, i went from shocked and confused to sad and desparate to anger and relieve and now i can only feel His...no...Our love.

"So does this mean you are now officially mine?" I wiped away the tears in both of our eyes.

"Do you even need to ask?" I pick him up with my arms around his chest and spin him around unable to contain the happiness i feel right now, he has his arms around my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist. After a few spins i stand still again, still holding him up but i moved my hands down to his thighs to support him.

"Yo, from now on. I'm Yours"

"And I am finally yours, P'Pha." He responded as he engaged for a kiss and i returned it. The kiss was slow and soft but still burning with passion and love but no sexual desires. He licked the bottom of my lip requesting to enter and i let him, our tongues now intermingling and dancing together, he was so gentle and so addicting. 

Our kiss ended after a solid minute because breathing in and out my nose and kissing him with my mouth while holding him up was quite the task. I put him down on his feet again and gave him a peck on the lips which he returned with another peck. We still had enough time left so we kept walking along the shore hand in hand.

"Yo, have i told you that i love you."

"Yes, you have been saying it every minute since we started walking again."  Yo let out a "Tsk" and shook his head whilst looking somewhere else, his cheeks were getting warmer and warmer everytime i told him.

"I love you" I said wth a smitten look at Yo. And again his cheeks started glowing more.

"Love you too." He complained about it but kept saying it back every single time.

"P'Pha?"

"Yes?"

"Aren't that Ming and P'Kit?"

"Where?"

"Over there, sitting on that bench next to the resort's back entrance." I looked at where Yo pointed and noticed the 2 of them sitting there smiling, holding hands and Kit was leaning on Ming's shoulder. Kit really becomes soft with Ming around.

"Wanna annoy them?" I ask Yo, wiggling around my eyebrows.

"P' Stop that." He laughed as he covered my face with his hand and i just licked his palm.

"Ai Baahh, P'!" He wiped his hand on my face, my face now stoic and my cheek covered with my own spit while his laughing peaked in volume.

"Come on let's go over there, i need to clean my face with Kit's shirt." I stepped forward but his hands pulled my hand back

"P' let them be. They look so happy." I looked at them and then back at Yo he was grinning from ear to ear at the happy moment of his friends. Seeing Yo smile for his friends' happiness showed what kind of warmhearted person Yo really was.

"I guess you're right." i kissed him on the forehead and then walked around the side of the resort to the front entrance to get our stuff out of our rooms, we even got Ming's suitcase and waited in the lobby for the others. 

                                                                          ~~*~~

Kit's POV

Ming and I just left Forth's room, he told us Ming had to gather with the others at 11AM we looked at my phone it was only 9:40AM so we had enough time left to get ready and even have some food before we had to leave. We would meet in front of the resort building at 10 so we could go out for some food. We split up and went to our own rooms to get ready.

I got in my room and Beam was already ready and was busy packing his stuff.

"O, Ai'Kit. Did you sleep comfortable on top of Ming?"

"Ugh Fight me Beam." I scoffed at him, but it was only entertaining him.

"So Beam Forth is chasing you again." I sat down on the bed as Beam was still walking around the room.

"Did he tell you?"

"Mhm." Beam walked up to me and sat down in front of me on the sofa.

"Truth is that bastards' words hurt me so much in just 1 night, but his words also made me fall in love with him again in 1 night."

"I'm kind of the same as Ai'Pha, Pha wasn't true with his feelings and i kept hiding mine. This time i want to be able to tell Forth that i love him with a smile on my face." Beam smiled at me with his eyes closed like one of those cat pillows.

"Then why didn't you ask him to be your boyfriend again, why does he need to chase you again."

"Cause, he needs to put in some effort. Tsk, Tsk, I can't let him get all of this without any work Ai'Kit " He said with a smirk while pointing at himself.

"Heh, you are such a tease."

"At least i don't have sex in my Nongs' room."

"Bastard!" I frowned at him and started getting ready to meet up with Ming.

I was ready and was about to go but i had some time left so i decided to pack my stuff so i didn't have to do that later. "Ai'Kit are you going somewhere?" Beam asked as he sat on the bed with his phone.

"Uh, I'm meeting Ming we're gonna get some food...You wanna come?"

"No thanks, Forth texted me and said he will get some food from down the road and bring it here so we can eat together."

"You can leave Ai'Kitty, i will pack your stuff and i will wait for you in the lobby before we leave okay?"

"Thank you friend." I walked out and as i stood in the doorway i had to tease Beam one more time. "Beam, when Forth comes here try to eat the food not each other please." I was chuckling.

"Ai'Kit!" Beam shouted out from the room.

"I'll try my best Kit." I looked in the hallway and Forth was making his way over here, suitcase in one hand a big bag with food in the other. He walked right passed me into the room.

"Ai'Forth!" i guess Beam could hear what Forth said, better leave those 2 alone, i don't know where it can lead to. I left them in the room and went down to the lobby, i was 5 minutes late but Ming didn't seem to mind, i spotted him sitting on a sofa swinging himself from left to right slowly in rhythm. I walked over to him and he noticed me as i was now sitting next to him and he bumped into my shoulder.

"O! Kitkat you're here." he settled down and gave me a big smile

"Sorry i'm late, Why so bouncy?"

"It's Okay, i was just excited."

"We were together just a few minutes ago." I snicker and slap his forehead lightly.

"Still, those few minutes felt like days." When he said this i was wondering, while i was avoiding him the last 3 days how long did it feel like to him? But i did not want to think about running away again. Not anymore after our talk yesterday.

"Er..Er...Can we go? I'm hungry." He nodded and took my hand leading me out of the lobby.

"P'Kit are you still having a headache?"

"It's okay, while i was getting ready i took some medicine and it seems to be working."

"Okay good, but maybe we should eat something thats not a heavy. You okay with soup or porridge P'?"          

"Sure." I nodded and gave a small dimpled smile at the boy.

We went to a porridge stall a few minutes away from the resort and i am not sure but i think i just saw Nong Yo and Ai'Pha in one of the restaurants we passed, we walked in a quick pace so i didn't have enough time to look at their faces. Anyways, we got to the stall and both got a bowl of porridge, it was nice. Ming made a good choice, something like porridge was really good for a hangover breakfast. We talked a bit about random topics and he had to make bad jokes again making me laugh and sometimes hit him but all in good fun. I payed for our food, Ming insisted that he was going to pay but i just gave the money to the Aunty at the stall and dragged him away. There was more than enough time left so took a detour to get to the resort and ended up at the back of the resort. He sat down on a bench and patted the spot next to him for me to sit. I sat down next to him and he pulled out his phone, dialed a number and held his phone in between us with his arm resting on his knee.

"Hello, darling!" I remember that voice, it's Mings girlfriend. Ughh, i was starting to get annoyed. Wait no Kit calm down, it's his ex-girlfriend. They aren't together anymore, no need to get angry and do something stupid again.

"Hi dea...Moowan, I need to tell you something." Ming actually refrained from calling her nicknames, i thought he didn't want to change the way they interracted with eachother?

"Tell me."

"So remember i would tell you about the person i would date?"

"Oh you found a girl? What's her name?" She sounded excited. Normally people would not be happy knowing about the person who replaced them. This girl is weird.

"Here's the thing Moowan, its a guy and his name is Kit."

"Wait what? Dear please tell me you're joking."

"No i'm not, P'Kit is a man and i love him." 

"Ming, love. You are a man, loving another man is wrong." Her words were starting to annoy me, i can't  believe Ming used to date a person like this who thinks so lowly of love. This girl isn't only weird but also very ignorant.

"Moowan, love isn't something to be limited by gender. I fell for Kit not because he is a man but because he is Kit, it's the person that he is that i fell in love with and if you can't accept it, if you can't accept us then i have nothing else to say to you." I saw Ming's fingers tighten around his phone, i looked up at his face and saw a very serious expression with a frown forming. He really is serious about us. I held my hand on his fore arm and rubbed it to calm him down a bit. He looked up at me and his brows relaxed again as i beamed a sincere smile. 

"I knew i shouldn't have let you break up with me. See you soon...dear." She hung up the phone and left both of us wondering, i really hope this girl isn't going to do anything crazy.

Ming put his phone back in his pocket and grabbed my hand with his, locking our fingers. I did not feel the need to struggle or pull back. He was never untruthful with me, i didn't have to be scared anymore. scared of him lying, scared of him leaving, scared of our feelings. 

"P'Kit, you know how important you are to me right?" He looked at me as our intertwined hands were just swinging a bit from left to right.

"You don't need to say anymore Ming, i know." I just smiled as i looked back at our hands moving around.

"P'Kit can i ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" 

"Can i be your boyfriend?" I looked at him with an unfazed expression, somehow i already saw this coming. Maybe because Pha told me about him confessing to Yo on this trip that the topic has been stuck in my head all this time.

I looked up and pretended to be thinking."

"Hmmmmmm, No."

"What?!"

"I said No! Mingkwan."

"But P'' Why?" His eyes now big and lips pouting, his shoulders sagged in dissapointment.

"We already almost had sex Ming, i don't want to come of as an easy guy you know." I laughed at him and kicked my legs back and forth. I thought back at the comment beam made, we really almost had sex in Nong's room and we weren't even dating back then.

"Then P' what do i need to do? Tell me and i'll do it!" He leaned forward waiting for my request.

I tapped my chin with my free hand and formed a thinking pose."Hmmm. I want you to~"

                                                                ~~*~~

A/N

It's finally official, Yo and Pha are now a couple. Meanwhile Forth is back at it again chasing Beam and Ming has to do one more thing before he can be Kit's boyfriend, can you guess what it will be? And what is Moowan gonna do?

I'll give away some 'spoilers' of what will happen in the next couple of chapters:

- Kit's request

- Ride back to school & Announcement from Ging

- Something happens to Forth...

- ForthBeam?

Also I noticed the story got more than 1000 views and 100 votes in just 4 days time, so thank you guys for supporting the story, your votes and comments :3. I don't always reply to the comments but i read all of em, seeing your reactions is really great ^^.

As usual i really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
157K 13.4K 32
***Sequel to The Target*** Kong has returned. Just like that. But this time his motives might not be the same. And Arthit needs to decide how much he...
27.9K 3.2K 56
Jimin meets Luella and grows a strong attraction to her. The caveat is that Luella doesn't see herself as a commitment type of person and does not li...