Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 19. A New Chapter

6.4K 282 41
By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo's POV

I was disgusted by seeing Ming almost having sex on our bed but i was happy for him that he was able to reconsile with P'Kit. I knew that Ai'Ming's feelings for our P' were real and sincere. But to my suprise they weren't official yet, maybe P' wanted to be asked in a more proper and romantic way, like P'Pha wanted to ask me which i am still hoping will happen soon.

"With chasing do you mean fucking." I heard P'Beam say and it snapped me away from the trail of thought i was having. Please don't let me listen to any more of this.

"If that is what you mean with chasing P', i will chase you all day long." Ming please, learn what shame is.

"Psst. Yo." Pha whispered to me, i was still being held tight to him but i liked being in his embrace.

"Yes P'?" i whispered back at him.

"Would you allow me to 'chase' you all day and night too?" I looked up at him and saw him smirk followed by a wiggle of his eyebrows, i now knew what he was talking about and my eyes widened and my face felt hot. I had to cover my face, i was too embarrassed. I felt a kiss on the top of my head and P'Pha was swinging from left to right smoothly, it was like i was in a big hammock swinging on a warm day. I could fall asleep in his arms like this.

"Uh, Ming, Kit you guys wanna go drinking with us at Forth's place or you want to continue where we interrupted you?" P'Pha asked Ming and Kit, i almost forgot about P'Forth completely, oops.

"You want to Kit?" Ming looked at Kit and kept raising his eyebrows.

"Oi, We'll go with you guys. I'm too scared to be alone with this guy."

"P'!" Ming was sulking and pouted his face at P'Kit, but Kit just pushed his lips away from him as we all just laughed at them.

Everyone left for their rooms and we were getting ready to meet up in P'Forths room it was a little before 8PM so i wanted to visit P'Pha who was getting ready in Kit and Beam's room for some reason - so we could go together, but as i opened my door i saw the big guy i was supposed to go to already in front of me.

"Oh, i see you had the same idea as me." i said as i beamed a big smiled at him.

"I Couldn't help it, i just missed you so much." he hugged me and started shaking me around.

"P'Pha! We just saw eachother a moment ago." I was chuckling at this big idiot whom i was infatuated with.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to not see you for even a second." He looked down at me and started pouting.

"Okay, Okay, ready to go?" He knew how to make me laugh, acting all cute and stupid. It was really hard to imagine this big tough guy could act so adorning.

"Hooo, Yo stop making me jealous." Ming was mocking as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Tsk, Ai'Ming. Just be quiet and let's move!" I nagged him to hurry up.

"Yo remember not to drink to much, Ming told me a small boy like you doesn't have a very high alcohol tolerance."

"Oi, stop making fun of me i can handle my drinks just fine." I lied, i'm down on the floor after only 2 or 3 drinks. I am a first class lightweight. After some pouting and pushing we finally left off for P'Forths. We knocked on the door and were greeted by Lam, Forth's friend from his faculty that also came on the trip with us. As we walked in, P'Kit and P'Beam were already sitting down at the table filled with drinks and snacks, Ming zoomed passed us and sat next to Kit the moment he saw his face. Besides P'Forth, P'Lam, Kit and Beam there were 2 other male seniors. P'Forth introduced us to them. Their names were P'Wai and P'Aim. They were a couple and i thought they were really cute together however i could not imagine it if P'Forth didn't say it, they were 2 big muscular manly guys and i did not think they would have anything going on, but i guess my gaydar is not working at all. Not that i need a gaydar since the man i have been looking for is right next to me.

Overal it was a goof and fun night, i only had one drink though since every time i wanted to get another glass P'Pha would just gulp in down saying i shouldn't drink too much. He did this every time i poured a drink so i decided to play around with him a bit and make him totally waisted, pouring drinks immediately after he drank the previous one. At the end of the night everyone was deadman waisted, Kit laying on top Ming. All the Engineers looked like they died, lifelessly laying scattered over the room, and P'Pha leaning his head on my shoulder asleep. I wanted to go outside really quick to catch some fresh air so i stood up, placed P'Pha's head on the sofa behind us carefully and went to the balcony. The cool midnight breeze felt really nice tonight. I felt a hand creep up on my shoulder, i flinched and look at the hand and slowly it lead me to a face, P'Forths face to be precise.

"P' You scared me, what are you doing here?"

"I Woke up and saw you standing here, thought i would join you."

"Aren't you drunk P'?"

"Nah i can handle my alcohol really well, i can't really speak for the others though." As he said that i let out a chuckle and he just smiled at me.

"Nong, i need to tell you something.."

                                                                   ~~*~~

Beam's POV

"Nong, i need to tell you something." I could hear the voice of Forth, i looked around and everyone else was asleep only Forth and Wayo were standing out on the balcony, i was laying on the sofa closest to the balcony so i could clearly hear everything they were saying. I didn't stand up because i didn't want them to notice me.

"Nong, i like you." I head Forth say, saying i was shocked was an understatement, i was mortified. The person he left me for was my Nong and my best friends crush and future wife.

"P', What do you mean? Please..." Yo sounded stupified and scared, even with the glass between us i could hear the tremble in his voice. 

"I know that you like Ai'Pha and he also likes you but do you think there is a chance even a small chance for you to like someone like me?" I felt depressed, the rumors were true, the one who stole Forth's heart was Nong Wayo. However I know that Wayo couldn't accept Forth being so in love with Pha. So instead of being sad or angry at Forth i could only sympathize. And my thought was proven to be correct as i heard Wayo say;

"P'...I'm sorry but i love P'Pha and i can't betray his feelings. I think it's best if i am gonna go now." He ran out of the room and i closed my eyes and laid still so he wouldn't notice me. But i stood up as he left the room.

"Nong's feelings for Pha were not something to take lightly Forth." I walked up next to the guy who just got rejected. standing on the balcony hanging on the railing.

"Beam...D-did you hear us?" He looked at me, he looked scared.

"Calm down, i'm not going to scold you or get angry." I smiled at him and he smiled back slowly.

"I've never seen you smile Beam, i probably couldn't make you happy enough for you to smile like that."

"Actually, it's because of you that i am able to smile like this."

"What do you mean?" He looked sincerely confused and it's nothing to blame him for, i would be confused too.

"Well, after that one night i was unable to hold in my emotions anymore and just let out everything. It was for the first time in years that i cried so much."

"I'm sorry Beam...I'm just a coward, i don't deserve you, your kindness or your sympathy."

"No, it's me who should be apologising. I always thought that keeping in my feelings and emotions would be the best thing to do, but by doing this i unconsiously hurt you all this time."

"No Beam don't say that, it's all my fault." He suddenly pulled me in and held me tightly.

"To be honest, It feels weird." He giggled kind of awkwardly. "After i broke up with you, i felt broken but i still wanted to chase Nong, thinking he could fix me. Now i got rejected by him but i don't feel slighlty as bad as when you said i made you cry."

"Beam. I am broken and you are the only one who can fix me." He looked at me with teary eyes, his words felt warm, he wasn't lying. He wanted me back. Oh how i wanted to say Yes at this very moment and just kiss him again like before, but i didn't want to make it so easy for him.

"Hold on there friend, don't think i am that easy." I pushed him off of me gently and wiggled my finger in front of him giving a smirk.

"Beam, this isn't a time to be joking." He pouted as he wiped his eyes with his arm.

"Forth It's impossible to go back again." I teased him. Looking semi-serious but it was really hard not to smile at his desperate face.

"Then instead of going back why don't we start here."

"What do you mean?" I could not comprehend what he meant.

"I don't want to go back and pretend like nothing of this ever happened, Both of us have changed. So i want to chase this Beam as a new and better Forth, one that will never make you cry and only make you smile. So Beam, can you give this guy a chance to be yours and start a new chapter?" His words struck my heart, it felt as if i was falling in love with him all over again. Falling in love with the guy who protected me when i was a freshman, who kept chasing me even after i rejected him about a hundred time, the guy who i know is right for me.

"You idiot, since when are you such a poet." I chortled as i wiped the tears that had been rolling down my face without me knowing.

"So is that a yes? Are you allowing me Forth Jaturaphum to chase you Beam Baramee?"

I kiss him on the forehead while cupping his face "Does this answer your question." I quickly walked away but before i left the room and turned around to look at him. I spoke the next words with pure happiness and serenity. 

"Let's start a new chapter Forth."

                                                              ~~*~~

A/N

It's the return of ForthBeam! Also Yo is that loyal ho for P'Pha, i was so excited to write this chapter, hopefully you guys enjoy it as well. Please leave some comments on your opinions.

Thank you guys for reading <3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2K 18
-COMPLETE- (10/02/19) Forth and Beam already married. They have 3 kids. Pha 23 years old Ming 21 years old Mei 19 years old They told their children...
196K 7K 31
After having quite the experience featuring a fight in an alleyway, twenty-three year old Kang Gem discovers a younger boy who goes by the name Jeon...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
157K 13.4K 32
***Sequel to The Target*** Kong has returned. Just like that. But this time his motives might not be the same. And Arthit needs to decide how much he...