Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name

6.3K 290 42
By PinkMilkBoy

Mature but kinda not Mature content warning? I don't know, please tell me if i should put a proper 18+ Mature content warning for this or not because i am confused. Anyways enjoy! (p.s. i am bad at writing smut stuff (also not sure since i never tried writing it) so yhhhh...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ming's POV

"MING!" I could hear the voice of my friend and turned around in shock, i did not hear the door open since the only thing i could hear for a while were Kit's moans and our heavy breathing.

"Hi guys!" i waved at them and laughed awkwardly, i glanced at Kit and it seemed as if his soul left his body behind. I shook Kit awake from his trance and we both got dressed as fast as possible.

"WHY WERE YOU TWO HAVING SEX ON OUR BED." Yo looked upset and disgusted but there was no need to be so i calmed my friend down.

"Yo, stop yelling, we didn't do it yet."

"Then why were you naked."

"Because i was about to put it in!" i was too honest at this point, this earned me a hit on the head from Kit and death stares from both Pha and Yo, somehow P'Beam was just busying himself with his phone. 

"Ming, Too much info please." Yo sighed and closed his eyes, now banging his head against the wall. P'Pha put his hand infront of the wall so Yo wouldn't hurt himself constantly but Yo did not stop until Pha pulled him away from the wall.

"Ai'Kit now you need to explain to us, what happened between you and N'Ming that you went from avoiding him on sight to fucking him in Nong's room?" P'Pha asked Kit like a dissapointed parent and Kit just tried to avoid the stares as he looked down at the floor and just swung his legs back and forth as we were sitting on the bed.

"P', let me explain." I took hold of Kit's hand to calm him and started explaining the whole Kit talked to Moowan situation.

"Kit, if this is why you've been acting so weird lately why didn't you just talk to him to clear it up." Pha kept scolding Kit and i just wanted him to stop as i saw Kit just getting smaller and smaller.

"Scared..." Kit mumbled. I looked at him and right now he reminded me a lot of Yo in high school. 

"Ugh whatever." Pha let out a sigh and Yo looked up at Pha and i could see my friend wanted to scold his husband but he was keeping it in. Yo is very understanding and empathizes with people easily. However Yo rarely showed this after Pha and his gang left high school but he would always vent to me about how he wants to help the people who are getting bullied or look so down, however he did not want to ruin his build up reputation. 'Seems like P'Pha is making your reputation crumble Ai'Yo.'

"But Kit literally ran away from you not even an hour ago, so what happened after you 2 left." Beam was now asking, apparently this guy was still able to follow the full conversation even if he was doing his own thing and not looking our way once.

"Wellll....." I did not know how to answer as it was quite a long conversation we had. However Kit suddenly spoke up.

"I told him i loved him." My eyes widened and in my peripheral vision i saw P'Beam was now looking at us. Kit never hid away from me before but i didn't think he would be this open with his feelings for me. And one thing let to another and yeahh.....

                                                                 ~~*~~

Kit's POV

We were on our way to find Pha's husband or wife, i don't really know who the bottom is in their relationship, until i spotted Nong Ming standing next to Yo. I was still trying to avoid him, going on this trip with Ai'Pha was a bad decision if i wanted to keep on avoiding him in an unknown area. I told Pha and Beam i was gonna lay down for a bit as i felt dizzy and left quickly. However not even a minute later i am being pulled in a room by someone.

He closes the door behind him and gently pushed me forward into the room while blocking the door, he turned around and i was able to see the face of the person i tried to run from. How is he so fast? He look at me and honestly he looked quite pissed, i have never seen him look at me like that. It was more usual for him to look sad every time that i ran away from him. But i guess i now need to tell him how i feel.

"P' Let me explain everything." His face softened and he now looked conserned more than anything but i started to feel angry now.

"What is there to explain?"

"P' I found out you talked to Moowan..."

"What? Didn't want me to find out you have a girlfriend?" i interrupted him and the words just kept on going.

"Ming stop playing with me, even if i am a guy i still have feelings okay?"

"But P'..." Ming tried grabbing my hand but i jerked my arm away from him.

"Do you think i want to be some second choice play toy on the side?"

"Do you think i want to get hurt over and over again?"

"Do you think i want to feel this way?"

"Do..Do...Do....Ugh" Words were now unable to come out of my mouth, tears were streaming down my face, my arm covering my eyes trying to wipe away the tears with my sleeve but to no avail as the tears just kept coming.

Suddenly i got janked by the arm covering my face and was now inbetween the arms of the person i just poured out all my feeling to. My eyes still teary but i tried to focus on his face, i saw drops rolling down his cheeks and some of them dropped on my head. I did not struggle, i did not pull away. Despite him always pouting or looking sad i have actually never seen Ming cry.

"P'..." he gasped for air to be able to talk again. "Please don't cry, i don't want to be the one to make you cry. You are everything to me." He held me tighter and bend down slightly, his face now in my neck. I don't know what to do but my tears stopped and my hands just reached out stroking his head and back. We stood in that position for a while and then Ming started speaking again. "P, i broke up with Moowan but she still calls herself my girlfriend. On the night you kissed me, i was sure you were the one i needed in my life." Ming pulled himself back up and wiped his face, leaving a small distance in between us so i could look at him. "On that night as i headed back home i visited Moowan and broke up with her, she was confused and angry for a while but accepted it. However she still wants to keep our friendship the same and since she actually never did something wrong i allowed it, she didn't ask for much, she only wanted to call herself my girlfriend and i had to tell her if i was dating someone. I never really had feelings for Moowan i just felt good with her, i was just too weak to break it off." O god i am getting Deja Pha (Pun) from his words. "But P'Kit because of you i got the courage to finally break up with her, i wanted to tell you about this but every time i tried you just walked away" I wiped my face clean and also wiped his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Sorry Ming. I was just scared, scared you would break it off with me because i found out, scared you wanted to tell me i was indeed just plaything." I felt like crying again but i managed to hold it in. But now i also felt kinda bad for Moowan, she accepted it but maybe she really loved Ming.

"P', i love you and you only, in the past, now and forever." Ming said as he held my hands, he let out a sincere smile and all the anger and loathing left my body, only leaving me with the love i feel for this person and the happiness he gives me.

I let go of his hands and pulled the collar of his shirt down so i could kiss him on the lips.

"I love you too Ming." He gave me a smile and a seductive look before he went back in and stole my lips. It started out gentle and loving but changed into something more rough and lustful, his tongue entering my mouth and caressing all the crevasses in my mouth. Keeping in my feelings for so long, i now just wanted to give him all my love, all of me. Everything went hazy and before i knew it we were already in bed undressing each other. Ming was hovering on top of me kissing and sucking on every exposed part of my body, biting my lips and nipples. I am pulling his hair and ocasionally running my hands on his chest and hard abs. I kept releasing moans, i tried holding back but he commanded me to let it out. He commanded me with such a stern yet sexy and husky voice that i had to follow. I could feel his big hard member rubbing against mine as the only thing inbetween them was our underwear. This sensation was already enough to let me die in peace, maybe i already died and was now in paradise.

This is it. I can't stop myself anymore. Just as I was taking off our last piece of clothing...

"AI'KIT?!" Wait did i just hear Pha? Ming turned around and i looked behind him seeing our friends standing there shocked and digusted. I now realised where we were and i could not feel any more ashamed. FUCK!

                                                                           ~~*~~

Ming's POV

"Sooooo....you 2 official?" Yo asked with a confused smile.

"Yes." i answered proudly.

"No." Kit answered, making me look at him with wide open eyes. I thought that after this whole thing he wouldn't reject me anymore.

"What P'Kitkat Why?"

"I am allowing you to chase me again, it doesn't mean we are immidiately dating." This senior really knows how to tease me. I was upset but happy knowing he won't run from me anymore.

"With chasing do you mean fucking?" P'Beam commented  and started giggling, since when does P'Beam smile? Since when does he tease P'Kit? What did i miss? And what is Pha whispering to Yo that makes him so red?

"AI'BEAM, YOU SON OF A..." Kit was walking towards Beam but i pulled him back and he fell back onto my lap.

"If that is what you mean with chasing P', i will chase you all day long." If you want to tease me P' you better brace yourself for what you get in return.

"AI BAHH!" The small senior was now hitting my chest but i just jerked him closer once to me which caused him to flinch and now hold his arms around my neck to not fall off. I smirked and planted a quick kiss on his nose.

"YOU!..tsk" is everything that left his mouth as his face started getting pink and he just adjusted himself to sit comfortably, his arms not around my neck but instead crossed infront of his chest, not looking at me his back facing my face. I want to joke about how he doesn't try to move away but acts all tsundure however i don't want him to leave, this feels nice. I rest my face against his back with my arms now tightly around his waist as i spoke to him softly; 

"You are as sweet as your name, KitKat."

(A/N. This picture of Copter gives me life. Like he is so cute. I can't even. But hope this was a good chapter. I am still not that skiled in writing. Also Thank you everyone for the 1.7K+ views and 200+ votes. <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
368K 11.2K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
196K 7K 31
After having quite the experience featuring a fight in an alleyway, twenty-three year old Kang Gem discovers a younger boy who goes by the name Jeon...
152K 6.3K 44
maybe faking his death was the wrong decision to make. yet, he shouldn't have messed up with exactly jeon jeongguk © AmbroseAwTk // 2021 #2 on fanfic...