Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

Par PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 16. So Comfortable

7.2K 272 41
Par PinkMilkBoy

Wayo's POV

Ming just left me here with P'Pha and i don't know what to do, i look at him and he doesn't look angry. So i mean that is a good thing, right? I calmed down and told myself there was nothing wrong, P'Forth left and P'Pha looked relaxed. P'Pha took my hand and took my bag as we started walking to his car. His big hand holding mine felt warm and made me feel safe with him. He opened the door for me before getting in the car himself. It was silent for a few seconds when he started driving but then asked a question i was dreading.

"Yo, is Forth going on the trip with you guys?"

I was hesitant to answer but i knew that he would not stop asking as long as i didn't answer. "Yes, P'Forth is going with us." i spoke softly, he nodded but stayed silent for a good minute before talking again.

"Okay, i decided."

"You decided what?" i gazed at him confused.

"I am going on the trip too, and i am bringing Kit and Beam with me."

"Wait, P' why?" i yelped in a slightly shocked high pitched voice.

"Oh, don't you want me to go with you." he started sulking and pouting at me.

"It's not like that P', but why so suddenly?"

"I Need to keep an eye on you and i need Ai'Kit and Beam to help me with that."

"Awh, Don't you trust me?" Now a pout was starting to form on my face and he just glanced at me before chuckling.

"I Trust you Yo, however i don't trust that Forth around you." Honestly Pha you should just trust me it's not like i will leave you for Forth.

"Why should you be concerned i only look at you anyways." i murmured looking at my lap but i guess he heard me as he immediately turned his head to me with the biggest grin on his face.

"What did you say? Say it again?" he started playing around, i know you heard everything.

"No! You heard me." I told him and flicked his forehead for teasing me.

"I Can't wait for the day you are officially mine, Nong Yo." he nuzzled my cheek and i pushed him away. the traffic light turned green already and he wasn't paying any attention to the people honking behind us.

"Just shut up and drive." i started chortling. Hopefully the day i am yours will come soon. I don't want to wait any longer.

We kept talking for a bit about our boring classes and i informed Pha about everything for the trip, he asked me if i wanted to eat but i declined as i have to finish all my homework today since we will be on the trip till sunday and knowing myself i will probably collapse on my bed the moment we get back on sunday. We arrived at the dorm in a flash, whenever i am with Pha time always seems to go faster or slower, when i talk to him or just look at him time always seems to go by so fast but when he is very close to me and teases me my heartbeat rises rapidly and time seems to have frozen. This man just has a way of making me feel this way.

We were walking up to our rooms when P'Pha was still asking me a few things. 

"You sure you don't want to eat?"

"I am sure. don't worry."

"Do i need to get you anything?"

"No P', I'm good."

"Don't forget to pack enough clothes."

"Okay P'."

"We will go to the practice site together okay? So tell Ming not to pick you up."

"OK P'!" I said mockingly and started giggling again, he was looking so cute making sure i was okay and ready for tommorow.

"Okay, rest well and i will see you tommorow morning okay, i will knock on your door at 8:30AM so we have enough time to get there."

"Okay P'Pha, goodnight na." I waved at him and entered my room as he also dissapeared into his as wel.

I started packing my stuff for tommorow first so that if i forgot something it wouldn't be too late. It took me an hour to pack my stuff and despite only staying for 2 days and 1 night i packed a full suitcase. I took a quick shower and was about to start my homework when i suddenly saw 2 messages on my phone, 1 from Sis Ging and 1 from Ming.

JaeGing: Nong Yo, it's me Ging, your faculty princess. I just wanted to tell you that you are getting exemption from your homework for Monday, since we want you guys to have a good night rest and not a good night stress. See you tommorow dear!

Sis Ging could not bring any better news, i felt so relieved that i can finally just relax and get some good sleep. That is if Ming isn't gonna bother me all night because i looked at his message it just said: "CALL ME!" so i did.

"Okay so what do you want?" I asked him rudely, at this point i just wanted to get this over with and SLEEP!

"Ow, why are you so mean. Did Ai'Pha rape you or something?"

"RAPE MY ASS!" i didn't think before saying that earning me being laughed at by Ming over the phone.

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Just shut up and tell me what's wrong."

"I think i figured out why KitKat is mad at me."

"Okay, and why was he mad at you?" i started getting a bit more interested so i sat down on my bed leaning against my headboard.

"Okay so, i looked at my call history and saw that Moowan called me when i was on my date with Kit. It says i picked up the call but i didn't talk to her so Kit probably picked up and found out she was my girlfriend." My friend actually found this out, i am proud of him but i am also upset with him.

"You didn't break up with her yet?"

"I wanted to, but i just kept delaying it. And now he won't talk to me, he even blocked my number."

"You. Are. An. Idiot. Of course P'Kit would be upset, he found out you have a girlfriend and you didn't even tell him about her."

"Er, Er i know. But i need your help."

"Why me?"

"Because you're my best friend." His voice all cutesy and i can already imagine him looking at me with those big pleading puppy eyes.

"True, okay. What do you need?" He can convince me way too easy. I am still a sucker for Ming when he talks cutesy.

"Okay so knowing your possessive boyfriend, he is probably going on the Moon and Star trip with you, right?" 

"How do you know?"

"You made me stalk him for a year, i am pretty sure i am in his head now." Maybe i should've done the investigating myself in high school. Ming's expanded knowledge about P'Pha is kinda scary. However his knowledge about how it's wrong to have a girlfriend while chasing someone else is equally scary seeing as he doesn't have it.

"Tell him to make sure P'Kit comes with him." He exclaimed with a louder voice almost deafening me with the sudden volume change.

"He is already bringing Kit and Beam. Don't worry." I told him in an unamused manner, i started getting drowsy.

"Okay good then that's settled. Now tell me what did you mean earlier today when you said you and P'Pha aren't official."

I sighed, i knew this question was coming. Ming never forgets these things. "Simply said, Pha wanted to ask me in a more proper way than this so he asked me to wait for it."

"Hooooo, such a gentleman that P'Pha of yours. But he doesn't look like he will wait till marriage to fuck you to paradise."

"FUCK OFF!" Ming was laughing loudly as i just hung up the phone. I just put my alarm and went to bed, excited for tommorow.

                                                                                ~~*~~

Phana's POV

I was rumbling around in my bed when i got woken up by someone knocking loudly on my door. I got out of bed slowly as i yawned and scratched my head i opened the door and it was Yo. But the moment i opened the door his face was red and flushed and he quickly covered his eyes.

"Yo what's wrong?" i asked him, i was not fully awake and still confused.

"C-C-Clo-Clothes." he stuttered and i looked down at myself and finally noticed i was only wearing my underwear, no pants, no shirt. Seeing him so shy seeing my body half naked was so cute, i pulled his hand away that was covering his eyes and put it right on my chest.

"Yo, you don't need to be shy. This is all yours." i smirked as i used my other hand to pull him closer. He started punching me lightly trying to free himself.  After playing around with him for a while i released him.

"P'Pha!" i just winked at him, honestly my actions right now suprised even myself. Yet whenever i am around Nong Yo i feel more confident with myself and with my looks. I was able to attract the cutest boy in the school, no in the world and that felt real good. I wasn't quite on Forth's level of attitude though and i would most likely never do the things he does. Yesterday when breaking up with Pring, being with Yo gave me the confidence i needed to go through with it and kissing him made me feel even more in command making it so that i had no problem just coldly leaving Pring and everyone else there. Yo was my energy source and the only person that could save or break me. He was my biggest strength and my only weakness.

Yo. Don't Worry. After this weekend i will be yours completely.

Yo suddenly snapped his fingers in front of my face, i didn't notice i was zoning out thinking of yo, so i shook my head out of suprise and listened to him.

"Stop playing and hurry up P', it's already 8:40AM and you aren't ready yet. If you don't hurry up we're gonna be late!"

I look over at the clock and noticed the time, Shit! i was supposed to be the one ready at 8:30 not the one to oversleep. I quickly get ready and managed to look reasonably okay, it was now 8:50 and we rushed off. We arrived at the meeting place just in time, Yo went to check in with Ging since their group was going with the bus and i walked over to Beam and Kit who were already there waiting.

"Boss, why did it take so long. You didn't do anything dirty to Nong Yo did you?" Kit questioned me and Beam just gave a slight chuckle.

"Ai'Kit, get your mind out of the gutter. I wouldn't dare. Aren't you the one who wants to do dirty things with Nong Ming?" i retaliated.

"Ai Pha! Do not mention him, he already annoyed me enough today." I was looking at Beam wonderingly and my friend explained to me.

"When we arrived Ming would constantly walk behind Kit as Kit just tried running away for about 10 minutes straight until Ai'Kitty here just locked himself in the car with his earphones in." Beam started laughing at Kit and his ridiculous actions. Lately Beam has become more and more expressive and i am glad, i don't want him to keep everything in and explode again. But he is still more collected than me and Kit, so i guess he is still kinda holding back a bit.

After some laughing we noticed the bus with the others was departing so we hurried into Beam's CR-V and were off too. Being abruptly awakened from my sleep i decided i wanted to sleep some more with Beam driving and Kit in the front i had enough room to sleep a bit more without getting cramped. I don't know how many minutes passed but i woke up from the ringing of my phone, i looked at the caller ID and it was Yo. Excited to see his name i pick up as fast as i can, but it wasn't Yo?

"Hi Pha, can you guys give Yo a ride?"

"Why? Is something wrong with Yo?"

"The idiot is carsick and threw up on Forth." I was both concerned and laughing, Serves you right Ai'Forth trying to get close to my Nong Yo, Good job Yo!

"Okay, tell us where to pick him up."

"The first next gas station."

"Got it." I ended the call and turned to Beam with a concerned voice "Beam hurry up! Yo is carsick. we need to pick him up at the next closest gas station." 

We arrived at the gas station, we waited for about 5 minutes and then the bus with the others arrived, Ging got out and was telling everyone to get out the bus and take a 10 minute break. They were all getting out one by one and i was waiting impatiently to see Yo. When he finally came out he looked miserable, my baby looked so sick. I started getting worried. Then a few moments later i started getting annoyed, Forth came out and he just stood there without a shirt and the girls who got out of the bus after him kept staring at him and his buff naked upper body and he just smiled back at them. Ugh smug bastard showing off. Yo ran past me and starting throwing up in a corner. Luckily the Seven Eleven had some medication for car sickness, hopefully it would help my Yo recover a bit. As i looked at Yo walking away, i noticed all the faces around me. Kit looked at Ming very annoyed while Ming looked kinda sad at Kit while he started making his way to Yo. Meanwhile i caught Beam and Forth giving eachother a quick glance before both of them looking at the ground away from eachother. Their situation is awkward right now and i understand. But still what is Kit's problem and why doesn't he want to talk about it?

Yo came back from throwing up with Ming supporting him. 

"P', please take care of my friend here." Ming asked me, Yo was looking up at me and his eyes were tearing up a bit and some snot was coming from his nose. Yo my poor baby, come to me i will take care of you. I wanted to say that but i didn't want to embarrass Yo in front of our friends, so i just held one arm around his waist and started leading him towards Beam's car. I cleaned his face, gave him the medication and some water and told him to rest. We started driving again and noticed he had some trouble falling asleep, so i gently put his head on my lap.

"P'Pha, what are you..." He was asking but fell asleep mid sentence. Poor thing, must be drained.

"Hoooo, getting carsick, this little guy can't get any cuter." Kit commented as he looked at Yo.

"Ai'Kit back off, Yo is mine." i sneered at Kit.

"Hey Boss, Calm down. I wouldn't dare to steal your husband, Just don't take advantage of him now." Kit laughed and shook his head while sitting back in his seat again. I just let out a sigh.

We were almost an hour further and my leg has started to go numb but i didn't complain, seeing Yo sleep was a precious sight to see. I felt him moving and saw he was opening his eyes slowly, still drowsy and he closed his eyes again. He moved around a bit and his hands were now holding my hand that i held out over him. He pulled my hand closer to his chest and i saw him smiling all so innocently. 

I was about to look away when i heard Yo murmur in his sleep. "So comfortable, So warm." This made me smile and blush as well as Kit and Beam, this cutie made the 3 hours of my legs suffering completely worth it.

"If it's comfortable, don't sleep on other guys' lap." i whispered to him and caressed his head for the rest of the trip.

                                                                                  ~~*~~

A/N

The last part of this chapter is kinda the same as the car scene from the Drama, tbh i really liked that scene too bad Godt left out one of the lines he was supposed to say but still. Sorry for the long and kinda boring chapter it is literally 5AM and my brain stopped functioning properly but i wanted to get this chapter out as soon as possible, i promise next chapter will been more exciting! (Hopefully) anyways hope you can still enjoy this.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

824K 50.4K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
399K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
nIce Par rcbrie15

Fanfiction

263K 947 2
Available and COMPLETED on GoodNovel. Title: One Night with Blaze Nothing special...he is just nIce... Credits to the rightful owners of all the cha...
153K 6.3K 44
maybe faking his death was the wrong decision to make. yet, he shouldn't have messed up with exactly jeon jeongguk © AmbroseAwTk // 2021 #2 on fanfic...