Eclipse - A 2Moons FF

By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo is a boy who has been helplessly in love with his high school senior Phana, however after he got rejecte... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...
Chapter 2. Lost in Thoughts
Chapter 4. Reunion
Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings
Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend
Chapter 7. Confessions
Chapter 8. Date Night
Chapter 9. I fell for him
Chapter 10. A Deceiving Girlfriend & A Flirty Boyfriend
Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!
Chapter 12. "Let's Break Up"
Chapter 13. Two-Timer
Chapter 14. "Still here."
Chapter 15. We're not official yet
Chapter 16. So Comfortable
Chapter 17. I Might kill my friend
Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name
Chapter 19. A New Chapter
Chapter 20. The One I Love
Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.
Chapter 22. Competition Talk
Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you
Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption
Chapter 25. Scratched but not Broken
Chapter 26. A Place to call Home
Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future
Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness
Chapter 29. Ming's Violence
Chapter 30. Beam's Kindness
Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity
Chapter 32. Park's Motive
Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy
Chapter 34. Phana's Lust
Chapter 35. My First
Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace
Chapter 37. Senior Idiocracy
Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity
Chapter 39. Will I Reach You?
Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust
Chapter 41. Night of Love
Chapter 42. We Meet Again
Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance
Chapter 44. I Reached You
Chapter 45. A Suprising Finale
Chapter 46. 2 Moons, 2 Dads
Chapter 47. From the Bottom...
Chapter 48. ...To the Top
Chapter 49. Together as One
Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star
Chapter 51. The Morning After
Chapter 52. Family Similarity
Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning
Chapter 54. Close Call
Chapter 55. Our Future
Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere
Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need
Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms
Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights
Chapter 60. Another Brother
Chapter 61. Practice for our Future
Chapter 62. Working things out
Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!
Chapter 64. "You taste like KitKat."
Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag
Chapter 66. Unlucky
Chapter 67. Coming back Home
Chapter 68. "She would be proud."
Chapter 69. The Video
Chapter 70. My Dad
Chapter 71. "Pa."
Chapter 72. The Night(mare) before School
Chapter 73. The Angels are back
Chapter 74. "You are my Happiness."
Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."
Chapter 76. Worry
Chapter 77. Getting over him
Chapter 78. Rumour has it
Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator
Chapter 80. Caught!
Chapter 81. Summer's Arrival
Chapter 82. The Wedding
Chapter 83. The Honeymoon
Chapter 84. The Gear
Chapter 85. The Eclipse
Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)
Special Chapter 2. Epilogue (3 Years Later)
Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)
Special Chapter 4: Reveal!

Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.

8.6K 340 84
By PinkMilkBoy

Wayo's POV

Thanks to Ming I was able to calm down and relax a bit, . I was staring out of the window and thinking about all the things that happened for me to get to this point. Me going to the same school to find the person who publicly rejected & humiliated me.

On the day I confessed to P'Pha I was hopeful, thinking that maybe he took an interest in me. Ming had told me that whenever I was around him, the senior would turn around and look at me in awe. I should not have believed this but being the innocent and gullible little guy I was took it and it gave me hope. When P'Pha ripped the note in half my heart was torn just as easily as the paper. I was in agonizing pain, I wanted to stop feeling, I wanted to hide forever. I did not even listen to what everyone was saying about me, too busy with running away. But my best friend followed me and took care of me for so long.

After a while I felt better but whenever I tried to recall my feelings for P'Pha I could only feel hatred and sadness causing me to unconsciously start crying. Ming came up to me and started kissing me. To say I was surprised is quite the understatement, however all I could feel was warmth, love and affection. He somehow found a way to distract me from any negative emotion and turn all of that into warmth. It was the first time I truly felt loved, truly felt important like I mattered to someone. This was what I wanted for so long and Ai'Ming was the one who accomplished it. Whenever I got nervous, scared or stressed just one simple and sweet gesture from my friend was all it took to turn me into a calm and collected happy kitty.

Ming and I both knew that we didn't want to be in a relationship together because I still had feelings for Pha which I told Ming about and we were scared that it would ruin our friendship. I did not want this, Ming was a too big of a part in my life to lose him. And Hey! There was nothing wrong with friends just showing their affection towards each other.

Over the remainder of the summer break I was getting back to my old cheerful and relaxed self. Spending most of the time with Ming, watching cartoons and reading my Manga's. This had to come to an end unfortunately when school started again. Ming and I were now senior's and would graduate high school that year. Around 2 days after school started Ming got a notice that he got picked for a foreign exchange student project. He would study in America for about 3 months, I did not know what to do. His parents did not allow him to decline the offer since it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get some experience. I agreed with his parents but I did not want him to go, I would be all alone again.

Before he left I went along with him to the airport to send him off.

"Ming please don't leave me alone." I started sobbing, having cried in front of him so many times he had no problem understanding me underneath all the whale sounds I was making.

'Yo, stop crying. It is only 3 months you will be fine. Maybe you can even meet some other people or make some other friends while I am gone.' Reassuring me, trying to hold back his tears he pulled me in for a hug. "I wish I could hold you like this forever" he murmured, in the end releasing some tears. He kissed me gently on the lips for a good minute before releasing, gave me a quick last peck on the nose and took of to the boarding area. I just stood there, knees weak, arms heavy. I had to be strong for the both of us, so that when he came back I was able to receive him brimmingly.

It turned out that trying to be strong was a difficult thing to do, especially when the whole school now knew you as the chubby gay kid who got publicly rejected. Girls would laugh at me telling me things like; "I should just date food and not aim to get a boyfriend.", "You are cute, but nobody thought you had a chance. Didn't you know he was straight?". While the guys and even the boys in my class tried harassing me saying that if I didn't take them nobody would take me and I would end up alone. Some of the people even beating me up, even juniors were hitting me saying that I was "weird" & "disgusting". I really wanted Ming right now, his number did not work. I couldn't reach him. I was suffocating, losing to the negativity & depression trying to take me over.

Until I really don't know why, after about 1 month after Ming left a 2nd year student walked up to me looked down at me – he was quite a bit taller than me – and told me I should just leave the school saying we don't want any "fags" here. I snapped, instead of getting scared or anxious, I was fuming with anger. I gave him a cold stare into his eyes, grabbed his collar and slammed him to the floor. I just kept him down with my knee pressing down his chest and constantly punched him in the face until a teacher stopped me. I got in trouble, but I couldn't care any less. He deserved it.

The school not able to call my dad with him being to busy with his work, I just got suspended for a week. Causing me to miss my exams. All I was thinking about was how I wanted to just hit someone. All that fear, loathing and anger from the past month were finally released as I beat that guy up. I felt satisfied. Knowing that I would probably get into more trouble with that guy and his friends I had to change, Ming wasn't here to help me. I had to change so I could protect myself and fend off the people I didn't want to have around me.

During the one week I was suspended I tried to change, I started working out and losing weight, took some boxing lessons. I got rid of the glasses and wore contacts. Dressing differently, acting differently. However my face didn't change much I still had a bit of chubby cheeks, smooth and white skin which still made some strangers call me cute, whenever I heard that I just ignored them and did my own things. Being rude wasn't something I was afraid of.

 2 Months after Ming left, 2 weeks after I came back from my suspension my school life was a complete turnaround from before. I stopped wearing my school uniform and just wore casual clothes and I would not take off my caps or earrings. I got into trouble but I would just say I lost my uniform every time until they gave up, every time they tried to contact my dad he wouldn't pick up or he would just tell them to stop complaining or else he would stop funding the school. My dad funded both the high school I was in and the university Ming told me he would go to, as well as some small stores and shops that needed a starting fund. I knew I was able to abuse my dad's connection with the school to make them leave me alone. My grades dropped but right now I even skipped some exams to just do nothing.

Whenever a guy looked at me funny or I heard him talk about me, I would confront him and stare him down and beat him up if he acted up. Most of the guys were scared of me, even though I am only 1.80m and not the biggest, they knew I could hurt them or put them into serious trouble if they did something to me with the help of my dad. I would curse at teachers, reject every girl/guy that wanted to ask me out in the rudest manner I could think of or sometimes I would date girls and just discard them after a day or 2 when I got bored of 'em. Short version: I was an asshole, no more was I the fragile, nice and cutesy chubby kid that they thought I was. Right now I was a cold and mean bully that people were scared of. I felt good, I felt in charge, I felt strong, no longer scared of anyone or what they thought of me, that is until I heard his voice as I pinned someone against the wall in another outburst.

"Yo..."

                                                         ~~*~~
A/N

So as i am writing this i noticed that my pace is really slow, but i wanted to give as much specification about the past as possible because its quite necessary for the progress of the 
story later on. Also i reimaged Yo as a bad boy but he is just to cute, what are your thoughts on confident bully Yo?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
39.6K 2K 18
-COMPLETE- (10/02/19) Forth and Beam already married. They have 3 kids. Pha 23 years old Ming 21 years old Mei 19 years old They told their children...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
nIce By rcbrie15

Fanfiction

263K 947 2
Available and COMPLETED on GoodNovel. Title: One Night with Blaze Nothing special...he is just nIce... Credits to the rightful owners of all the cha...