Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur {BxB}...

By j-jastin

Life can take many turns, some for the best and more times than we would like, life takes a turn for the wors... More

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 1
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 2
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 3
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 4
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 5
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 6
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 7
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 8
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 9
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 10
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 11
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 12
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 13
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 14
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 15
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 16
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 17
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 18
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 19
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 20
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 21
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 22
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 23
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 24
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 25
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 26
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 27
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 28
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 29
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 30
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 31
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 32
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 33
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 34
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 35
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 36
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 37
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 38
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 39
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 40
Questionnaire
Jason (King Kong)
Justin (Damsel)
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 41
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 42
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 43
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 44
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 45
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 46
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 47
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 48
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 49
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 50
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 51
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 52
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 53
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 54
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 55
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 56
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 57
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 58
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 59
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 60
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 61
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 62
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 63
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 64
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 65
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 66
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 67
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 68
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 69
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 70
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 71
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 72
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 73
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 74
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 75
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 76
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 77
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 78
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 79
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 80
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 81
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 82
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 83
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 84
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 85
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 86
Chauffeur - Chapter 88
Chauffeur - Chapter 89
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 90
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 91
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 92
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 93
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 94
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 95
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 96
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 97
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 98
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 99
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 100
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 101
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 102
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 103
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 104
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 105
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 106
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 107
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 108
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 109
Chauffeur ~ Chapter 110

Chauffeur ~ Chapter 87

1.2K 105 34
By j-jastin

Jason P.O.V

"Boss?" Blinking away from my stupor, I moved my head slightly to the side before moving my eyes to look over my shoulder to see Alfonso behind me "He is here"

At that given information, my heart picked up pace and my palms got sweaty but I didn't let it be known. Turning my head to stare back outside the big window, I squinted my eyes at the sky and took a deep breath.

"Let him in" I said lowly but I made sure that he heard me loud and clear. Hearing him close the door behind him, I waited patiently for him to return with him. If I waited months just to see his face again, I could wait a couple of more seconds.

Shortly after, I heard the door opening once again before I heard Alfonso's voice once again.

"Here he is, sir"

"You can leave" I informed before I heard the door closing once again. I knew I had to turn around. I knew I had to make sure he was really here and that this wasn't some sick dream. I didn't want this to be a dream, I wanted this to be real. God knows how bad.

It's been 5 months since I last saw him. Five months without having contact with him until two nights ago when he contacted me to know where I was in California. Not saying that time didn't serve me for much because it did.

I finally made justice.

"Jason?" My breath hitched as I heard his voice. Swallowing the saliva accumulated in my mouth, I turned around slowly until I was face to face with him for the first time in months. He was in front of me and he was more beautiful than ever.

Justin Drew Bieber.

"Long time no see" I said before Justin charged at me and embraced me in the tightest hug I've been in in months. He pulled away and I saw it before it happened. His face got close to mine but even if it killed me, I couldn't let it happen, so I did the best next thing.

I grabbed his face in both of my hands and leaned down before pressing my lips against his forehead. Closing my eyes, I let my lips linger on his forehead for a minute before I pulled back and opened my eyes to see Justin already staring up at me with teary eyes.

"I don't know why but I've missed you so much" He whispered before he got close to me again but I held him back. I couldn't rush this and I wouldn't.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" I whispered back making him smile at me "Why did you go MIA on me? I've tried to contact you so much during the past few months. I stopped after I convinced myself that you just wanted to forget me"

"I'm so sorry. I was by my phone every time you called and always let it go to voicemail. At the hospital my mom told me there are dangerous people after you and if I'm with you, they would come for me too so I decided that I would put everything in me into my recovery so I could come see you sooner and be able to fight with you. It didn't happen until now and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't let you know"

"Shh, you're here now and that's all that matters..." I mumbled "You're here"

"I will always be... I'm here to stay" He said and even though that made me happy inside, I knew he couldn't stay. Even if I killed every single bastard who ever laid a hand and eye on him, there is no denying I have more than enough enemies still laying around.

"You can't stay here with me, Justin" Pulling away from him, I turned back around and stared out if the big window, but to no avail because Justin appeared in front of me.

"You are not going to get rid of me. I need to understand. I need you to make me understand a lot of things and I'm not leaving you, Jason"

"You have to"

"I'm not you! I'm not leaving you like you left me back at the hospital!" He suddenly screamed making me snap my eyes down at him.

"You think I left you there because I wanted to? You think I left without a second look back at you? Do you honestly believe that bullshit?"

"What else am I supposed to believe when you walked out on me the moment I needed you the most?"

"You didn't even remember me! You called me your friend and you didn't exactly stop me from leaving. You wished me a farewell"

"How was I supposed to stop you? You said it yourself, I didn't remember you! You could of stayed and help me"

"I couldn't. Your mom and manager wanted me out of there. There was nothing I could do"

"Nothing you could do? Are you kidding me right now? You're saying you couldn't put them in their place and say you were staying?"

"I had no right to argue with that"

"This is incredible" He said as he chuckled bitterly and turned around. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I turned him back around.

"I couldn't argue with them because it's my fault you were in that in the first place. They were right"

"You want to know the difference between you and me? I would've fought them to stay by your side and more so knowing that you were on that bed because of me"

"Jus---"

"That's the difference between you and me" He said before he stared walking out on me, but I'd be dammed if I let that happen for the hundredth time.

"Wait!" I said loudly before catching up to him.

"What?" He spat as he turned around.

"I didn't leave you just because they were pressuring me into doing so, I left you because I had to make the people that did that to you pay for what they did. They took you away from me and I couldn't let that go by unseen"

"And did you catch them?"

"I did... They will not lay eyes on you ever again" It felt like he was staring at me forever before he nodded slowly.

"Whether you like it or not... I'm staying with you. It's not like I can even go on stage for now. I don't remember my own songs"

"You will soon enough" I whispered.

"Will you start?"

"Start what?"

"Bringing my memory back" He said before he finally came closer and pressed his lips against my own. His soft pair of lips moving against my frozen ones with such ease. Like he have done this a million times today alone and knew exactly what made my knees weak.

Moving his body forward to mine, I pressed him against me as hard as I could before moving my lips against his. I made sure not even a peace of paper could fit through us, my fingers ran through his growing hair and pulled at it making Justin hiss in pleasure. His own hands wrapping around my back as his short nails dig into my clothed back.

As we were running out of breath, we separated our mouths and breathed harshly through our months. My eyes still closed but as soon as I opened them, I saw Justin's still closed. Following his lead, I closed mine once again and just enjoyed the moment as my thumbs caressed his soft cheeks, soft, wet lips, nose, eyes, forehead, eyebrows and eyelashes. It was like I wanted to make sure he was really here at the same time that I wanted to memorize his face by hand.

"Jason?"

"Yes?"

"I totally remember your lips"

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Enough heart attacks from me... Y'all be threatening my life and I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU HOES. I'M CALLING THE DAMN POLICE ON YOUR ASSES.

Y'all should threaten soulja boy and tell that motherfucker to stop searching for Chris before he finds him and get his skinny black ass whooped.

... BITCH YOU THOUGHT! Y'all better get your fucking oxygen tanks because I've been watching the walking dead for the past two days and I'm four seasons deep... You won't know what hit you😏😏👀

~ Eli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 33
preveiw; Katie Johnson, their victim? Well, simply because I'm the nerd. And they ain't the ones who hit me, my dad hits me too.Sometimes, he hits m...
147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
40.3K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...