Second Semester

Por lov3_dontchang3

We're halfway through freshman year and while Jeremy should be focusing on what's important like grades and p... Más

Second Semester: Intro
Meet The Fraternities: Omega Psi Phi
Meet the Fraternities: Kappa Alpha Psi
Meeting the Fraternities: Alpha Phi Alpha
Meet the Fraternities: Phi Beta Sigma
Papi 1
Jayden 2
Giovanni 3
Jeremy 4
Quinton 5
Kyrese 6
Giovanni 7
Jeremy 8
Gavin 9
Papi 10
Quinton 12
Jeremy 13
Jayden 14
Giovanni 15
Gavin 16
Jayden 17
Quinton 18
Giovanni 19
Julian 20
Papi 21
Jeremy 22
Kyrese 23
Papi 24
Zaire 25
Quinton 26
Jayden 27
Nik 28
Giovanni 29
Gavin 30
Papi 31
Jayden 32
Quinton 33
Matt 34
Giovanni 35
Papi 36
Kyrese 37
Jeremy 38
Atraeu 39
Giovanni 40
Jeremy 41
Giovanni 42
Giovanni 43
Papi 44
Quinton 45
Naomi 46
Jayden 47
Kyrese 48
Matt 49
Kyrese 50
Gavin 51
Papi 52
Quinton 53
Malik 54
Giovanni 55
Kyrese 56
Nik 57
Jayden 58
Darius 59
Jeremy 60
Giovanni 61
Jeremy 62
Giovanni 63
Papi 64
Quinton 65
Jayden 66
Freak Twins 67
Gavin 68
Kyrese 69
Jayden 70
Quinton 71
Papi 72
Jeremy 73
Giovanni 74
Finale 75
Open Discussion

Matt 11

2.2K 140 52
Por lov3_dontchang3

Me and Jeremy sat in our dorm chillin before it was time to go to the party, I could see that Jeremy was starting to worry that we may be starting the initiation process but I reassured him that, that came later around mid-February tonight was just about us meeting the other pledges and learning what it meant to be a Sigma. I was glad I had someone to go through this with, from what I've heard my cousins it's easier to go through the pledging process with someone you were close with and Jeremy was like my little brother. Which is why it was so hard to keep this secret from him, actually the first being about his best friend Naomi, I knew one of them he might not be shocked by but the other........ Jeremy snapped me out of my daze and told me it was time to go. Within ten minutes we were walking into the party and I was surprised that so many people were here, but from the looks of it this wasn't much of a party, it was more like an orientation. We sat there learning about the history of Phi Beta Sigma and everything the fraternity was about, an hour later the actual party started and Jeremy was instantly pulled away by some girl while I was cornered by Zaire.

"I'm glad you could make it Matt." Zaire said smiling and I tried not to get pissed, this dude was on my dick a little too hard; what had happened between us was a one time thing, I was drunk and high and horny and none of my girls were answering. So yeah I let this dude suck my dick and I really needed someone to talk to about it but I was embarrassed but I was even more embarrassed by the fact that I enjoyed it.

"Yeah well it was kinda mandatory.... I really want to be a Sigma, so I wouldn't have missed this for the world." I said looking around for Jeremy and I spotted him dancing with some girl on the other side of the room. "Ayy I'll catch you later I gotta go talk to my roommate about something." I said quickly walking away. "Ayy walk with me outside real quick." I said walking away, we got outside and I pulled out a Black & Mild and stood by the street. "Jeremy I......"

"Hold up." Jeremy said cutting me off. "Take a picture of me real quick so I can send it to Gio." He said handing me his phone, I shook my head and quickly the picture of him before sitting on the curb. "Okay so wassup?"

"I let a dude suck my dick......" I said looking away.

"Is that why you've been so damn distant, boy you are in college..... this is the one time in your life where you're allowed to experiment and no one judges you, hell I'm pretty sure most of them dudes have let some nigga top them off so you have nothing to be ashamed of........ now here is the million dollar question, was it worth it?" Jeremy said looking at me.

"Definitely the best head I've ever had in my life." I said smiling sheepishly.

"Well there you go bomb head trumps everything, just don't be looking at me thinking I'll help you out when you're horny because I'm not with the incest shyt." Jeremy said laughing and I pushed him gently.

"Fuck you bro...... let's just go back inside and get pretty fucked up." I said getting up and walking back inside. We went back inside and got pretty fucked up, before Gio came and picked us up, Jeremy went with Gio leaving me alone, I decided to call Naomi and see what she was up to and possibly make plans to drive down there tomorrow to see her.

"Why are you still up this late?" Naomi asked and it as clear to me that she was still wide awake.

"I was thinking about you..... and what happened last weekend." I said smiling.

"Oh god you're drunk, where is my bestie because we both know he's too young to hear our grown folks talk." She said laughing.

"He went over to Gio's but I forreal I really wanted to talk to you, why won't you try to start school up here? I mean I really think something could work with us if you were closer, this long distance friendship we got is killing me." I said walking around my dorm.

"Boy I told you college just isn't for me, but if you really wanted to see more of me you'd make the time...... hell I drive the three hours to see you, plus I'm not ready for a serious relationship and neither are you." Naomi said seriously.

"Yeah maybe you're right...... but for the record you didn't drive up here for my benefit, you were horny and wanted some dick." I said laughing, I looked around and realized I was in the bathroom, I guess I was distracted by her that I didn't notice I had left my room. "Naomi, I'm serious though I want to spend more time with you so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?"

"I'll get back to you, I gotta go my cousin is trippin with her drunk ass...... talk to you later." She said hanging up. I splashed some water in my face and decided to call one of my friends to come over, knowing Jeremy he'd probably wouldn't be back until Monday so I didn't have to worry about him showing up, as I walked to my room I noticed Zaire standing in front of my door and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were sleep." He said smiling at me, I knew what he was here for and I really wasn't trying to deal with him. "You trying to smoke?" He asked smiling and he had just said the magic words, I reluctantly let him in my room and sat on Jeremy's bed, Zaire pulled out two blunts and sealed off the room. We sat there smoking and drinking until about five in the morning and honestly he was coo as fuck but there was something that I had to let him know.

"I should probably let you know I'm not gay..... or bi...... or even curious." I said quietly.

"Yeah I know, trust me I've heard it time and time before; you're just a dude that likes getting head and I'm just a nigga that likes sucking dick and getting fucked. If you don't want me to go there with you like that again just say so, we can be boys and just chill on some friend type shyt.... maybe we could even invite Jeremy as well." Zaire said by this time I was really horny, my dick was clearly visible through my jeans; Zaire's eyes zeroed in on my growing dick and smirked.

"Umm....... it's late or early and I....." I couldn't finish because Zaire had pushed me back on the bed, pulled my dick out and started going crazy. "Yo....we...... fuck...... should...... stop....." I said weakly.

"Chill Matt where I'm from this is considered bros helping bros...... just relax." Zaire said smiling before swallowing my dick whole, now I didn't have the longest dick but I knew my shyt was thick as fuck so I was surprised he was able to fit the entire thing in his mouth without any trouble.

"Fuck....." I said covering my face with a pillow because this dudes head game was better than any chick I've ever been with and there's been a lot of them. It was like Zaire controlled every cell in my body as I laid there fighting to get away from him but at the same time afraid of losing this feeling he was sending into the depths of my soul. "AYY SLOW DOWN I'M BOUT TO NUT!!!" I cried out through the pillow but Zaire decided to go faster, I tried to push him off my dick but he just kept sucking even after I had already nutted, causing my body to tremble against my will.

"I gotta get going..... I got a lot of homework to catch up on, I'll catch up with you later Matt." Zaire said smiling as he walked out my dorm, leaving me confused as fuck................

ZAIRE

Matt was a fun toy to play with but I needed a much more interesting play thing, someone who would challenge me, someone I had to who would make this semester interesting and I already had the perfect person in mind and he was standing in the empty parking lot with his arms wrapped around Jeremy.

"I surprised to see you still standing." I said looking at Jeremy and smiling, I didn't have anything against him not in the slightest but he had something I wanted.

"Yeah well I've learned to handle my liquor." Jeremy said not taking his eyes off of Giovanni's sexy ass. "What are you doing here? I would've figured you'd be cleaning up after that party last night."

"I'm about to go do that now..... Gio what time do you wanna meet up later to work on this project?" I asked, stealing a glance at his big ass dick through his sweatpants.

"I'll be free around two, we can meet up at the library and get this shyt started. Baby I gotta go, we gotta start moving my grandparents stuff into storage so I might not be able to talk to you for a couple hours." Gio said and Jeremy nodded, then pulled Gio down to his height and started kissing him, I knew Jeremy was marking his territory and I had to stifle a laugh..... if this is the type of game he wanted to play then fine, but I was willing to bet I would have Gio in my bed before final exams all it was going to take was a little bit of cunning and time and I had plenty of both..............................

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7K 355 15
When Ashad's friend Ella knocks back his confession, he's not surprised; after all, she's gay. But what does surprise him is his growing affection fo...
13.7K 596 33
"Goodbye, Sam Thomas Foster," "Goodbye, Michael October Valley," ------ When Michael came out, life as he knew it ended. Everything fell apart and h...
536K 24.2K 22
When life separates Gavin and Zane at the young age of 6, they're both devastated for each losing their best friend. But life's cruel game didn't en...
1M 51.6K 32
High school heart-throb Ethan Gray is forced to falsely come out as gay to all his peers. Soon enough, he finds himself getting a bit too friendly wi...