๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ...

By MoonyRemmy

The smirk, the eye roll, the eyebrow raise- exactly a copy of her father. Venus Snape. The daughter of The e... More

She is back
Cast
The meeting
Wolfsbane
Detention
First day of School
None of your business
Another detention
Annoyed with everyone
The Three Broomsticks
It's not a goodbye
No fucking way...
Party
Black dog
Dance
"Darling"
Hogsmeade
Finally
Last lesson
The Yule Ball
In each other's arms
My past
Christmas
Part of his past
*Our morning*
Cigarettes
Bottles of wine
December 31
*Having some fun*
Miss Lewis
Old friends
Sounds perfect
The secret is out
I missed you
Abby
Feelings for you
Mi amore
Different emotions
Not my day
*February 14*
Party and pickles
Future plans
Birthday
Quidditch
Fever
Hospital wing
Nothing can change my love towards you
The werewolf
I am yours
Everything is wrong
Pouring rain
I promise you
*The rest of our lives*
*You'll get your revenge*
Professors. Us .Together
Marauders map and our song
Undeserved detention
Talk about kids
You changed everything
Dinner at Theo's house
Until I found you
Diary
Press conference
The game
Theo is back
Letter from Albus
12 Grimmauld Place
Talk with Sirius
Tonks
The party in the living room
Confusion and sadness
Long-awaited talk
It seemed to get better
The night
A traitor
Sirius knows
*Drinking tea with Harry*
Just like Hogwarts
Who is my mother?
*Eyes only for you*
Everyone knows
It got out of hand
Leaving for Hogwarts
Worry
Moony's mate
You are crazy
Dilemmas
Lily Potter
In my own misery
Graveyard
*I got a mission*
My little dream
Hospital
Perfect
Christmas morning
I ruined Christmas, again
She is gone
Chaos in the house
Hospitals
Accepting my fate
Psychologist
Guests
*We are...related?*
Secrets
Announcement
Date
Engagement
Celebrations
Remembered old days
*Dream*
Mr and Mrs Lupin
*Wedding night*
Honeymoon and....
Trust between us
Life has to go on
Secrets
One day
Near the end
THE END
THANK YOU!

I am okay

1.8K 58 13
By MoonyRemmy

"Lu-oh my god" I gasped "is everything alright?"

It was almost curfew when I decided to visit Lupin's office. I knew he was ill, but I needed my essay.

I knocked on his door and at first it was quiet. But the silence didn't last long. I heard floorboards creaking and then the door opened slowly.

Clearly we were both startled to see each other.

"Venus" he questioned

"What happened?" I whispered, looking rapidly between his eyes and then his face and neck- new fresh scars were visible.

"Nothing" he whispered back and shook his head "why are you here? It's late" he stepped aside and let me in.

I closed the door behind myself and looked at his back as he walked over to his sofa.

"Did I woke you up?"

"No"

"Good. Uhm turns out that dad wants my essay, can I have it?"

"It's somewhere on the table" he didn't even talk loudly, his voice was barely heard. I felt sorry for him.

I walked over to the table and searched for it.

"Why does he wants it?"

"I don't know" his table was messy, it was never messy. It took me quite a few minutes to find it- it was complete silence between us.

"Let me take a look" he said and reached his hand out. I walked over to him and handed him my essay. He moved his legs slightly so I could sit down.

I watched in silence as he read it.

"You are brave for writing that" he said "not many people see werewolves in so good light as you"

"I hate the prejudices against them, it's unfair, they aren't all beasts"

"Some of them are?"

"Greyback is, isn't he?"

"I suppose so. I would give you O for that, but it's up to Severus"

"Yeah" I took the paper from his hands and stuffed it into my bag. I didn't stood up. I took a sigh and turned to look at him, he was already looking at me.

"I know you don't want me here, but- can I do something for you?"

"No" he whispered and looked away "I am okay-"

"Don't lie, please" I reached for his hand, he let me take it. I brushed my thumb over his old scars.

"I am glad you want to be here for me, but I have everything I need"

"Okay" I whispered "do they hurt?" I motioned on his neck.

"Little bit. Poppy healed them already"

"Good" I nodded to myself and looked back to our hands. His hand was larger, it wasn't rough- it was soft, but the scars were rough. "Remus?" I whispered

"You remember"

"I do, sadly" I chuckled sadly "are we going to pretend that this night didn't happened?"

"What do you think is the best?"

"I don't know. All of this seems so complicated, it shouldn't be. You told me you want me- you said it out loud, but the next moment you are saying how we can't be togeth-"

"Because of our positions. I am your profe-"

"I told you, I don't care"

"You should" he sighed "I am much older than you. I have nothing to give to you, I am old and poor- you are young, beautiful- you deserve someone bett-"

"I don't want anyone else"

"You are too young to know who you reall-"

"Shut up" I snapped "you don't know anything"

He sighed again.

"Sorry" I sighed too "I should get go-"

"Stay, for a little bit?"

He looked so tired and sad. I nodded. We didn't talk about the night. We decided to let it go, both of us knowing there won't be anything between us.

"Can you bring me water?" He asked

"Of course" I brought him a glass of water and then sat down where I had previously sat.

"Thank you" he said and took a sip. "How was your day?"

"It was- okay. Nothing really happened"

"What did you do in my lesson?"

"Talked about some spells, nothing much"

He nodded.

"Try to sleep" I whispered and took his hand in mine's again "go to bed, your eyes are barely open"

He shook his head.

"I've been sleeping all day"

"Have you eaten?"

"Yes, don't worry about me" he chuckled slightly.

"Can't help it" I whispered and smiled a little. Even though he looked so pale, he was still so handsome.

"Come closer" he whispered. I sat closer, our hips were brushing together.

I made a bold move, I was scared what he would do, but he relaxed when I ran my fingers through his hair. 

He closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

"It feels good" he whispered and I chuckled

"I know"

We sat there in silence. He was slowly falling asleep whilst I stroked his hair.

"Good night Lupin"

"You can still call me Remus"

The week passed slowly. I tried to study as much as possible, but with every night I felt more broken than before.

I gave the essay to dad, he hated it. I failed almost all my tests this week. Lu- Remus was still sick, what meant that I didn't have any tutoring sessions.

I felt like I was falling apart again.

I spent most of the time outside, smoking, sometimes the black dog was there. He knew not to come close to me. He laid few meters away from me, eating his meat or whatever I had brought him.

I told him how shit everything was. He didn't listen.

But the weather was getting colder and colder. I hated cold.

So here I was, sitting on my window sill- smoke between my lips, record playing, crying.

I promised myself not to do anything bad, I didn't want to go back to the hospital.

My life seemed like it was on a repeat. Wake up. Go to breakfast. Go to lessons. Go to lunch. Go outside to have a smoke. Go back to lessons. Go to dinner. Cry. Drink alcohol. Smoke. Go to bed.

And every day was the same.

I was tired of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 13 4
Flora Etrielle, a 20-year-old homeschooled witch is taken to Hogwarts after her parents are brutally murdered by Death Eaters. Voldemort is on the hu...
73.7K 2.4K 42
Ella Kierston, Minerva McGonagall's goddaughter, begins her 6th year at Hogwarts as the Wizarding World is on the high alert for the notorious Azkaba...
115K 2.8K 37
NOT COMPLETE BUT DISCONTINUED - the fear of the moon or the darkness on a moonless night, and its affects on others. - Professor Knight was entering...
19.5K 526 13
It's Molly Black's third year at Hogwarts and her father, Sirius Black, has escaped Azkaban and is now on the run. Remus Lupin, the closest thing to...