Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

vii. the first full moon

2.1K 79 9
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON," WAS ALL DEREK SAID WHEN HIS SISTER opened the door, sitting in the backseat of his Camaro.

"The police came for Isaac and I guess he's a suspect in his dad's murder," Gracie explained. "Jackson was called to give his statement to Sheriff Stilinski because he lives across the street from Isaac. Scott and Stiles went to the principal's office to check things out, I guess."

"Anything else?"

"They know Isaac and I are part of your pack. I didn't tell them. They figured it out on their own," Gracie finished, leaning forward to pop her head between the front seats of Derek's Camaro. In front of them, she saw Sheriff Stilinski leading Isaac to his police cruiser, handcuffs around his wrists. "...and I guess they're taking Isaac in as a suspect."

"Damn it," Derek muttered bitterly.

Isaac was carefully placed into the back of the cruiser and then drove away. Derek waited patiently and when Scott appeared outside of the school, he drove up to him and lowered his window.

"Get in," Derek ordered him. Scott scoffed and stomped over to the car.

"Are you serious?" he asked angrily. "You did that. That's your fault."

Gracie rolled her eyes. "He knows that, Scott."

"Now get in the car and help me," Derek said, sounding more like a demand.

"No, I've got a better idea," Scott argued. "I'm gonna call a lawyer because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up."

"Not when they do a real search of the house," Derek's voice rose as he spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse," Derek explained impatiently. "A lot worse."

Gracie leaned forward in her seat so that Scott could see her. "Scott, just get in. We're trying to help Isaac."

Scott hesitated for a second, obviously thinking about what he should do, and then sighed heavily. He opened the door and slid in, letting Derek peal out of the parking lot as they drove over to Isaac's house, which was completely dark when they got there. But the police hadn't been there yet, so nothing was cataloged.

Gracie walked slightly behind Scott and Derek as she studied the walls.

"If Isaac didn't kill his father, then who did?" Scott asked quietly as they continued through the house.

"I don't know yet," Derek said honestly.

"Then how do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott raised a skeptical eyebrow at Derek.

"Because I trust my senses," Derek answered simply. "And it's a combination of them, not just your sense of smell."

Scott stopped walking and looked back at Derek, embarrassed. "Did Gracie tell you about the lacrosse thing today?"

"Yeah, she did," Derek lips quirked up in amusement.

"Did it look that bad?"

"Yeah, it did," she confirmed, patting his shoulder.

"Come on..." Derek led Gracie and Scott over to a door just off the kitchen, opening it. "You wanna learn? Let's start now."

Scott pointed his flashlight down the stairs, lighting up the concrete floor of the basement. "What's down there?"

"Motive."

When the two beams of light from their torches flashed over the basement as they made their way down, they saw that it was filled with random stuff. There was an old bike, some stools, a few creepy dolls, and a large freezer.

"And what am I looking for?" Scott asked.

"Follow your senses," Derek instructed.

"What happened down here?" Scott asked, feeling heavy fear and anxiety. He made his way over to the freezer and stopped next to Gracie.

"The kind of thing that leaves an impression," Derek stood behind Gracie but kept his eyes on Scott. "Open it."

Scott shakily pulled the padlock off the freezer and opened the lid. Bloody marks were scratched into the walls and inside of the lid and the whole bottom was stained brown, presumably from dried blood.

Scott looked over at Derek, his eyes wide. "This is why he said yes to you?"

Derek nodded. "Everyone wants power."

"If we help you, then you have to stop," Scott told Derek. "You can't just go around turning people into werewolves."

"I can if they're willing," Derek stated.

"Did you tell Isaac about the Argents?" Scott asked pointedly. "About being hunted?"

"Yes," Derek nodded. "...and he still asked."

"Then he's an idiot."

"Scott, can you just for a second get off your high horse and take a look around?" Gracie spoke up, pointing at the freezer. "Do you think Isaac was any safer in this house with his father?"

Scott looked back at the freezer and dropped his gaze, seeming a little ashamed of his remark.

"Besides," Derek added. "...you're the idiot dating Argent's daughter."

Scott whipped his head to Gracie and glared at her since only she and Stiles were the only two people who knew about it.

"Yeah, I know your little secret...and, no, Gracie didn't tell me," Derek revealed, which was the truth. Scott looked at the Hale girl, who nodded in confirmation. "She didn't have to. And if I know, how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out?"

Scott bowed his head and gulped anxiously.

"You saw what happens to an omega," Derek reminded him, referring to the omega werewolf that came into town and was cut in half by Gerard. "With me, you learn how to use all of your senses. With me, you learn control." He grabbed Scott's hand and held it up, pointing out his growing claws. "...even on a full moon."

Scott ripped his hand from Derek's grasp. "If I'm with you, I lose her."

"You're gonna lose her anyway," Derek said flatly. "You know that."

He closed the freezer and motioned for Gracie to follow him out of the basement. They were at the bottom of the stairs when Scott stopped them.

"Wait," he called, walking over to them. "I'm not part of your pack but I want him out. He's my responsibility too."

"Why?" Derek raised his eyebrows. "Because he's one of us?"

Scott shook his head. "Because he's innocent."

"One thing," Gracie spoke up, making Scott and Derek look over at her. "How are we gonna break Isaac out of a holding cell?"

Scott gave her a pointed look.

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

STILES PICKED GRACIE AND DEREK UP OUTSIDE ISSAC'S HOUSE TWENTY minutes later. Scott was going to be staying at Isaac's house to wait out the full moon and Allison was going to join him as soon as possible, while they were tasked to getting to the police station and breaking Isaac out of his cell before he could feel the moon's effects.

Staying quiet as possible, Gracie and Stiles hid behind a wall as Derek walked straight up to the reception desk, getting the deputy's attention.

"Good evening, how can I help..." the deputy saw Derek and practically melted. "...you?"

Derek grinned at her. "Hi."

Stiles rolled his eyes, annoyed, and Gracie bit the inside of her cheek to stop her laughter. Derek smiling wasn't something you saw often but it always amused her when he did flash a grin here and there.

"Hi," the deputy said.

"Um, sorry," Derek shook his head as if he was dazed. "I'm a little thrown. I wasn't really expecting someone--"

"--Like me?" the deputy guessed.

"Oh, I was gonna say so incredibly beautiful but I guess that'd be the same thing," Derek flirted, leaning up against the desk.

While the deputy was distracted by Derek, Stiles and Gracie silently walked through the lobby. Stiles was dramatic about it, twisting and turning in a very spy-movie way, but they got to his dad's office without being caught, so it didn't really matter.

Stiles pulled out his keychain and picked out a key, slipping it into Sheriff Stilinski's door. It opened without any trouble and Stiles led Gracie over to the opposite wall where there was a lockbox against the wall with a keypad next to it.

He went to press the code into the keypad but nothing happened. No lights came on and there was no beeping sound. Stiles jiggled the keypad and cursed when it fell off the wall completely.

"That's not good, is it?" Gracie asked him quietly.

"No, it's not," Stiles rubbed his hand over his head. "Okay, come on."

They walked out of the office and down the hallway to where Stiles said the holding cells were located. Turning into another hall, they came face-to-face with a deputy.

"Oh, uh, we're just looking--"

That was when Gracie and Stiles realized that there was something wrong about the man. He was limping, there was a trail of blood following behind him, and an arrow sticking out of his injured leg. He also happened to be holding a syringe of wolfsbane.

"Oh, sh--" Stiles cursed again as he and Gracie turned to run.

The man -- who they both correctly assumed was the hunter going after Isaac that Allison had tried to slow down -- grabbed Stiles and pulled him back, dragging him forcefully down the hallway.

Gracie whipped around when she noticed that Stiles wasn't next to her and saw the hunter trying to take down a struggling Stiles.

"Stiles!" She yelled, rushing toward him after she pulled the fire alarm. She didn't know what to do, but she acted without thinking when she went to punch the hunter. Too quick for her, he grabbed her arm and dragged her with Stiles into the holding cell area.

The alarm started ringing throughout the station and red lights began to flicker on and off through in the hallways. The hunter threw Gracie and Stiles to the ground and turned back, but the three of them saw that Isaac's holding cell was empty.

Suddenly, the hunter was thrown against a wall as Isaac lunged at him. They watched as he broke the hunter's arm that held the wolfsbane and growled in his face. The beta knocked out the Hunter, slamming his head into the wall.

Just as Derek walked into the room and stepped on the syringe of wolfsbane, Isaac looked to Gracie and Stiles now, and growled at the two teens as he stepped forward. Before he could take another step, Derek roared loudly at him, flashing his alpha-red eyes at the new beta.

Isaac reared back and whimpered, covering his head as he tried to hide against the wall. After Isaac changed back to his human form, he warily looked up at Derek.

"How did you do that?" Stiles spoke up, looking over at Derek.

"I'm the alpha," was all Derek said. He glanced over at his sister. "You okay?"

Gracie just stared down at herself. She hadn't shifted. Not at all.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So that's chapter seven of season two. I don't really have much to say other than...I hope you liked this chapter. Please tell me what you think. I really appreciate some feedback. If you really liked it, please share it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
471 37 13
Alex Parker, a typical teen, drifts off in front of the TV only to wake up in alternate reality. Suddenly thrust into a world of twists and turns, sh...
54K 1.5K 43
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
32.7K 765 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...