๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ...

Da MoonyRemmy

The smirk, the eye roll, the eyebrow raise- exactly a copy of her father. Venus Snape. The daughter of The e... Altro

She is back
Cast
The meeting
Wolfsbane
Detention
None of your business
Another detention
Annoyed with everyone
The Three Broomsticks
It's not a goodbye
No fucking way...
Party
Black dog
I am okay
Dance
"Darling"
Hogsmeade
Finally
Last lesson
The Yule Ball
In each other's arms
My past
Christmas
Part of his past
*Our morning*
Cigarettes
Bottles of wine
December 31
*Having some fun*
Miss Lewis
Old friends
Sounds perfect
The secret is out
I missed you
Abby
Feelings for you
Mi amore
Different emotions
Not my day
*February 14*
Party and pickles
Future plans
Birthday
Quidditch
Fever
Hospital wing
Nothing can change my love towards you
The werewolf
I am yours
Everything is wrong
Pouring rain
I promise you
*The rest of our lives*
*You'll get your revenge*
Professors. Us .Together
Marauders map and our song
Undeserved detention
Talk about kids
You changed everything
Dinner at Theo's house
Until I found you
Diary
Press conference
The game
Theo is back
Letter from Albus
12 Grimmauld Place
Talk with Sirius
Tonks
The party in the living room
Confusion and sadness
Long-awaited talk
It seemed to get better
The night
A traitor
Sirius knows
*Drinking tea with Harry*
Just like Hogwarts
Who is my mother?
*Eyes only for you*
Everyone knows
It got out of hand
Leaving for Hogwarts
Worry
Moony's mate
You are crazy
Dilemmas
Lily Potter
In my own misery
Graveyard
*I got a mission*
My little dream
Hospital
Perfect
Christmas morning
I ruined Christmas, again
She is gone
Chaos in the house
Hospitals
Accepting my fate
Psychologist
Guests
*We are...related?*
Secrets
Announcement
Date
Engagement
Celebrations
Remembered old days
*Dream*
Mr and Mrs Lupin
*Wedding night*
Honeymoon and....
Trust between us
Life has to go on
Secrets
One day
Near the end
THE END
THANK YOU!

First day of School

2.5K 71 4
Da MoonyRemmy

Monday.

It was so hard to get up on my own. It took me half an hour to open my eyes and get up from the bed. I was surprised I got up so quickly. Mostly it took me more than an hour.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, made my bed and put on my robes. I put together my books and made my way to the Great Hall.

I slumped down on my chair and laid my head down on the table.

"Miss Snape, this is not a place for sleeping"

I looked up to my dad. I tried so hard not to roll my eyes. I sat up straight after a minute.

"Your timetable" he said and handed it to me.

"Thank you professor"

He gave me a curt nod and walked up to the Head Table. I looked the parchment in my hands- half of the books I brought with me today were completely useless.

I didn't have any time to walk to the dungeons to put them back into my room so I had to carry this heavy bag with me all day.

I tried to eat some cereals but as usual- to eat something in the morning was impossible for me.

Nor Morgan or Lucian came to the breakfast so I had to go to my first class alone. That happened to be potions.

I had my own seat there so I wasn't afraid that I would get some stupid seat. And as turned out, my seat was free. It was in front of the classroom, the nearest to the window.

I often got lost in my thoughts and watched out of the window. Dad told me he would move me if I don't stop with that, but he never did what he said to me.

So here I was, sitting on my chair and waiting patiently for Snape.

The door opened with a bang and dad strode in and then the door shut with a bang.

"Textbooks. Page 56"

I excitedly opened the book and smile grew on my lips when I saw what was in there.

Amortentia

"Sir, we just did that" one Gryffindor boy said

"And you will do it again as most of you dunderheads failed it"

It wasn't the reason.

"You have this lesson and tomorrows lesson to do it. Start"

I quickly went to grab the ingredients and when I returned back to my seat, most of the students still read what they needed.

Dad was already yelling at students. I didn't care. I also didn't understand how hard it is to make a one bloody potion.

Turned out that it was difficult. Students blew their potions up or messed them up completely. I felt bad about dad. I knew he was short tempered person.

"How is it going?" He asked me

"Good. Very well actually" he looked at me cauldron and let out a hmph,

"Good job" he said and left.

Time passed quickly and we had to leave our potions for tomorrow.

And then was the lesson I was dreading the most

Defense against the dark arts.

I was the first one to get there. The door was already open so I stepped in and looked around.

"Miss Snape" Lupin smiled at me, he was sitting behind his table.

"Good morning sir, uhm where are the free seats?"

"The first ones in here are free. Mr Rosier and Mr Nott are sitting back there"

"Uh I'll just sit in here then" I said and took a seat in the front free seat.

"How was your first lesson?"

"Good- good" I rambled

"Nervous?" He chuckled

"Ner- no- not at all"

"If you say so" he chuckled again. He saw my shaking hands, and of course he heard my rambling.

We didn't have to sit in the silence for long, soon other students walked in. Everyone seemed so friendly with Lupin. They all greeted him and he greeted them back, they seemed to have their own inside jokes with him.

I was somehow feeling left out.

"Good morning everyone" Lupin started and stood up, he was smiling brightly. He seemed like a happy person "Last week we had theoretical lessons what means we will do practical this week. I have planned to do it the whole week but we'll see how it goes"
"Please, all of you stand up and push the tables and chairs aside so we could have room in the middle"

When the tables and chairs were pushed aside we stood there, waiting for him to continue.

"Take pairs. One goes on one side of the room and the other on the other side. We have done practical lessons so you know already what to do. We'll practice the spells from last week"

I awkwardly watched as everyone got into pairs and took their positions. I was standing next to a wall, trying to be hidden.

But Lupin saw me.

"You promised me a duel" he said

"I remember that too"

"Give me a moment, I'll walk around the class. You on the other hand can learn the spells on the book. Page 24"

I took my book and let my eyes wander around the text as he talked with students.

"Tell me, how's your dueling?"

"Pretty good, have learnt from the best"

"And who is the best?"

"Professor Snape of course"

"Ah yes, of course"

"You seems sarcastic"

"No, not at all. I just keep forgetting that Snape has a daughter"

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself away from the wall.

"Let's duel now"

I made my way to the other side of the room and we took in our positions.

"Don't go easy on me. I have a lot of experience" I called

He nodded.

"On the count of three" he shouted back.

"1"
"2"
"3"

Both of us shoot spells from our wands. Clearly we made a lot of noise and to see teacher dueling with student was a thing that not many saw, so most students had stopped dueling and were looking at us.

When Lupin understood that I really wanted to have a duel then he didn't hold himself back. He shoot the spells and so did I.

After five minutes I was getting tired. I had laid two months in a hospital bed- of course I wasn't that trained as before.

One spell hit me right against my chest and I flew backwards, landing against a wall with a loud thud.

The class went quiet and I saw Lupin running towards me.

"Class is dismissed, go" he said to other students as he kneeled in front of me, cupped my cheeks and made me to look up to him.
"How are you feeling?"

"Dizzy. Head is spinning slightly"

"I'm really sorry"

"Don't be, I didn't protect myself"

"As a teacher I should have saw that you were tire-"

"Sir, stop the nonsense. I am alive and that's all what matters"

Just now we realized how close we were and that his hands were still cupping my cheeks. He let go and reached his hand out for me.

"Does your shoulder hurt?"

"No"

"That's good. If you feel pain or anything at all then please go to madame Pomfrey"

"Yes"

"Once again, I am truly sorry"

"It's okay"

"What's your next lesson?"

"Transfiguration"

He nodded and wrote me a note, in case I was late to the lesson.

"Please, if there is anything go to Pomfrey or come to me"

"Yes"

"Oh, tonight- at five pm, come here"

"Why?"

"I am still your tutor"

"Oh, right, completely forgot about that"

He chuckled and handed me the note.

"See you later"
"See you later"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

365 13 4
Flora Etrielle, a 20-year-old homeschooled witch is taken to Hogwarts after her parents are brutally murdered by Death Eaters. Voldemort is on the hu...
542K 13.7K 44
"all i've done is cause you trouble." "maybe i like trouble." sixteen year old venus just wants one normal year, is that too much to ask? school has...
165K 6.7K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...
293K 7.3K 83
โ—‡COMPLETEโ—‡ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is very cunning, witty, and kind. She has h...