Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxxiv. where do we go from here?

660 34 2
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗.   𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞 𝔓𝔞𝔠𝔱)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "DEREK?!" STILES SHOUTED AND HE SOUNDED SO TERRIFIED IT BROKE Gracie's heart. He slapped his hand down on Derek's cheek to stir him awake. "Derek, come on!"

Gracie shook her brother's body while Stiles kept on hitting him. She didn't know if it was because Stiles was scared or taking his anger out on Derek for Jennifer's disappearance, but damn, he was putting all of his strength into his blows.

"Derek, wake up," Gracie shook him again. "Derek!"

Stiles curled his open hand into a fist and reared back, ready to punch Derek awake. Just as his arm reamed forward, Derek lifted his hand and caught it.

Gracie sighed in relief and placed a chaste kiss on Derek's sweaty forehead before helping him up into a sitting position.

Derek looked around the elevator, bewildered. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom," Stiles answered, his voice still panicked.

"She took her?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?" Stiles informed him. "So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you out of here."

Gracie and Stiles both worked together to get Derek to his feet.

"Woah," he stumbled slightly. "What about Cora?"

"She's with Isaac and Peter," Gracie told him. "They should be in the parking lot with the Argents."

"Gracie and I will hold the police off," Stiles added. "but you have to go right now."

Derek glanced at Gracie worriedly. "Be careful."

"I will," she assured him. "Go now."

Derek took off toward the parking lot and Gracie and Stiles made their way to the Emergency Wing's lobby. They sat in chairs right next together.

"I'm sorry all of this is happening, Stiles," Gracie shook her head. There was something about the silence in the hospital that made her want to not disturb it.

"S'not your fault," Stiles told her. "There wasn't anything you could do to stop Jennifer from taking my dad or Melissa."

"I know," and she did know that; Gracie nodded, wishing she could've done more. None of them knew that Jennifer was the darach until she tried to kill her and Lydia. "But that doesn't mean that I can't feel sorry for the pain you and Scott are going through. How are you feeling?"

"Not great," Stiles said honestly. She bobbed her head, looking down and seeing him holding her hand. She didn't even notice him do it. A small smile formed on her face. "Maybe Cora was right, you know? We're only finding the bodies." He sniffed, a single tear making its way down his left cheek. "I don't want to find my dad's body."

"We're gonna find him, Stiles, okay? We're gonna do everything we possibly can."

"How? We don't have a plan." His voice was absolute miserable and it made tears sting Gracie's eyes.

"We'll come up with one," she insisted. "I'll get Allison, Lydia, and Isaac and we'll come up with something. We're all smart, we can do it."

Stiles was about to reply when loud sirens alerted them to the fact that the police had arrived. They both glanced back as the police officers and numerous FBI agents stormed into the hospital.

Stiles spotted a man that Gracie didn't recognize and sighed heavily. "Oh, just perfect."

Gracie gave him a questioning look but was unable to ask him what was up, because the man –– who had to be a giant –– walked over to them.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess," the man stopped in front of Stiles, glaring down at him. "What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

Gracie narrowed her eyes at the man just as Stiles spoken up, very sarcastically, "If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

The man smiled down at him –– just as sarcastic.

"Where's your dad?" he asked Stiles, though it was sounding more like an interrogation than a question. "And why has no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?"

Gracie glared at the agent, while Stiles sighed heavily. "What do you mean, again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down," the man prompted. "Is he drinking like he used to?"

Stiles licked his lips and glared up at him, snapping at the agent as his voice hardened when he spoke.

"All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with 'F' and end with 'U.'"

Gracie, who's eyes widened, bit the inside of her cheek to hold back her laughter. Stiles totally made the agent look like a fool, who just smiled tightly at the teen boy.

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?"

"I don't know what happened here," Stiles exhaled heavily. "Gracie and I were stuck in the elevator the whole time."

"You're not the one who put the names on the doors, are you?"

Gracie and Stiles shared a confused look. "What name?"

"Argent."

"Who the hell was that?" Gracie asked when the agent finally left after answering a few of his other questions.

"Scott's dad."

"The word is guardian, Allison," Mr. Argent said as he opened the door to their apartment, Allison, Gracie, and Stiles piling in after him. "More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately."

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father," Allison pointed out as they walked through the apartment and into Mr. Argent's office. "That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors," Stiles added. "That kind of felt like a warning to me."

"I think it was Miss Morrel," Gracie stated, remembering how the guidance counselor told Scott about Deucalion wanting them in his pack. "She knows everything about the alpha pack and she knew Jennifer before. I think she might be trying to help us."

Stiles scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away."

He sat in one of the chairs in front of Mr. Argent's desk. "Stiles, don't give up hope."

Stiles ducked his head. "They could already be dead."

"I don't think so," Mr. Argent disagreed. "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place."

"And you're one of them," Allison reminded her father.

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move," Mr. Argent grabbed the map of Beacon Hills and the telluric currents and flattened it on his desk. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?" He paused when he saw that Stiles hadn't followed Gracie over to the desk. "Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."

"You're seriously want to go after her?" Stiles didn't stand up, bracing his elbows on his knees. "I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?"

Mr. Argent reached for one of the drawers in his desk. He pulled it open and Gracie watched in shock as he pulled out a huge handgun. She inched closer to Allison, who gave her a reassuring smile.

She had never been shot, but there was something about seeing Mr. Argent hold a gun in front of her that made her itch.

"I'm carrying a .45," Mr. Argent told Stiles bluntly. "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off."

Gracie looked back at Stiles and quirked her lips, her expression telling him "he's got a point." Mr. Argent set the gun back on his desk.

"We've got one priority right now and that's to find Melissa and your dad," he said firmly. "We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need all three of you."

Stiles sighed and stood up. "Where do we start?"

Mr. Argent pulled out his blue light so they could see exactly where he had marked the telluric currents, the places where the victims were kidnapped, and the places where their bodies were found.

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current," he held the light over the map, hitting three different places. "So, there's the school, the animal clinic, and the bank."

"Wait, hold on," Gracie spoke up thoughtfully, her eyes studying the map. "You don't think she would use the same place twice, do you?"

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time," Mr. Argent hit the light against the mark at the bank.

"Scott's boss," Allison realized.

"Deaton," Mr. Argent confirmed. "It was her only failure. That could mean something."

"That's just one place so far," Stiles grumbled. "We're gonna need a lot more help."

Allison looked at Gracie. "What about Lydia?"

Mr. Argent looked at the girls, confused. "Lydia? What can she do?"

"She's a banshee, a harbinger of death," Gracie told him. "She's been finding the bodies without looking for them. Which, now that I think about it, might not be the best thing. Because if she can find Miss McCall and Sheriff Stilinski, that means..."

No one said anything as her sentence trailed off. They all knew what that meant.

"We can still bring her in," Mr. Argent decided. Gracie nodded in agreement. He glanced at Allison. "Let's get ready then."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
That's a wrap on chapter thirty-four. I don't have much to say, but if you enjoyed this chapter, vote, comment, and share.

5 more chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 790 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...
40.7K 651 37
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ?" ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜- ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฅ...." ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ป...
142K 2.9K 42
Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins and their friends start their Junior Year...
1.1M 35.5K 100
โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’š, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...