Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxiv. seeing the entire board

678 31 0
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗.   𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆
𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔎𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔗𝔬𝔬
𝔐𝔲𝔠𝔥)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "GRACE!" THE HALE GIRL HEARD HER SISTER YELL AS GRACIE FELL TO the ground, the wind knocked out of her.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, crouching down behind Gracie. Sitting back up as she wheezed, the youngest Hale child clutching her ribs, which thankfully didn't feel broken, but it definitely hurt.

Behind her, Scott and Ethan took a hold of Aiden on each of his arms. Aiden's wolf features immediately melted away, calming down in his brother's hold.

"You can't do this," Ethan reminded him.

"She came at me!" Aiden shouted.

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him, Cora, Gracie, or anyone else."

Stiles placed his hand on Gracie's back and glared up at the alpha twins. "Get the hell out of here."

It looked like Aiden wanted to argue but Ethan wouldn't let him. Without a word, the twins left the locker room. Gracie hardly noticed, she was too focused on her sister and the huge wound on her head that was pouring blood.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, making sure Gracie wasn't hurt.

"I'm fine," she dismissed him, looking at Cora worriedly. She glanced up at Stiles and Scott and asked, "Can you help me get her up?"

"We got it," Lydia jumped up as she and Scott helped Cora to her feet, while Stiles did the same with Gracie.

Once the two girls were up on their feet, they escorted the Hale girls over to the sinks. As Gracie checked her stomach, she could see a bruise already starting to form. Meanwhile, Lydia got some paper towel and dampened it in order to wipe the blood off of Cora's face. Cora grunted a few times when Lydia cleaned the wound.

"Sorry, she's always been a bad patient," Gracie apologized as she watched her sister squirm.

"Shuddup," Cora mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Cora.

Lydia scoffed. "She doesn't look okay."'

Cora gave Lydia an irritated look and carefully pushed her away from her.

"I'll heal."

"I said I'm fine."

"Stop being so stubborn," Gracie sighed.

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was?" Stiles pointed out sternly. "What were you thinking going after them?"

"I did it for Boyd," Cora snapped back at him. "None of you were doing anything."

Gracie sighed. "You know that's not true, Cora."

"We're trying," Scott added.

"And you're failing," Cora addressed all her anger at Scott, Stiles, and Lydia. "You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed, but all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies."

"Cora!" Gracie scolded her sister, glaring at her a little. She understood that she was upset, but they were doing everything they could do.

Cora just rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room. Everyone turned back to Gracie, staring at her. The Hale girl frowned. "What?"

"Are you okay?" Scott asked, knowing how hard she was hit. She was human and didn't have the superhuman capabilities to heal quickly as they did.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Gracie sighed. "I'm gonna go find Cora."

It didn't take her that long to find her sister in the parking lot.

"Cora," Gracie's voice had hardened as she caught up to her. She stopped her sister in her tracks. "I know you're grieving and you're angry and hurt, but you can't say things like that to them."

"Why not?" Cora shrugged, giving her sister a blank look. "It's the truth."

"You shouldn't say it because we're trying our hardest to figure this out," Gracie stated, annoyed. "And I get it, but you can't take it out on people who are doing their best to help you and the whole town."

"I'm not apologizing," her sister said stubbornly.

"That's fine. Just give them some slack."

"Hey!" they heard Stiles call from behind them. He was soon at their sides. "Do you need a ride?"

"Um, yeah," Gracie nodded. "I can leave my car here and pick it up later tonight."

"Sounds good."

Halfway to their journey to Derek's loft and after three attempts to make contact with Derek, Allison called them. She informed them that she and Isaac had been searching her dad's desk and found a Celtic knot that was labeled with each group of the sacrifices. She listed the groups of sacrifices that had already happened and then the two that had yet to come.

"Philosophers?" Gracie asked in surprised.

"And guardians," Allison added. That made more sense in Tara's case since she was a police officer. "which after last night, has to mean something like law enforcement. Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad, warn him."

"Okay, okay, okay," Stiles said quickly, his mind racing a mile a minute. "I know."

Gracie ended the call and looked at Stiles, seeing the anxious look on his face. "You're gonna tell him right?"

"I have to," Stiles nodded. "but I'm gonna need both of your guys' help."

Gracie nodded. "Whatever you need."

Gracie watched from Stiles' bed as he paced back and forth, trying to come up with something to tell his dad. Personally, she had never gone through telling a parent about the supernatural world. She couldn't put herself in Stiles' shoes properly and it annoyed the crap out of her because she wanted to be there for him like he was always there for her.

"Okay, okay, okay," Stiles murmured under his breath. "Yes, okay...No, no..."

"Stiles?" Noah cleared his throat.

Stiles quickly faced his dad. "Dad, I'm sorry. I'm just...I'm trying to...I'm just trying to figure out how to start here."

"Hey," Noah said sternly. 'I don't have this kind of time."

Stiles blew out a heavy breath, causing Gracie to speak up encouragingly, "Stiles, just start with the cases."

"Right, right, the cases," Stiles nodded jerkily and looked back at Noah. "Okay, um, for the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like...it's like you've been playing a losing game."

Noah stared at him, unimpressed. It was clear that he didn't know why Stiles was going through his "failed" cases. "Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son."

Stiles rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"I know," he looked over at his dresser in order to pull his thoughts together and spotted the chess board he and his dad would play with from time to time. "Okay, see, but that's—that's just it, Dad."

He hurried to his dresser and grabbed the chess board, which folded into a case to keep all of the pieces together, and then set it on his desk.

"The reason that you're losing the game is cause you've never been able to see the whole board," he opened the game and tossed out all the pieces. "I need to show you the whole board."

While Stiles carefully labeled each and every chess piece with sticky tabs, Gracie let Cora lean against her. She made sure that she didn't fall asleep.

"Scott and Derek are werewolves," he said flatly, looking across the desk at Stiles.

"Yes."

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?"

"Hunter," Stiles corrected him, pointing to the piece where he labeled Kate with a purple tab. "That's...Purple stands for hunter."

"Allison and her dad are hunters, too," Gracie told him.

"Yeah," Noah gestured to Dr. Deaton's piece. "and my friend, Deaton, the veterinarian, is a kanima?"

"No, no, he's a druid, okay?" Stiles stated. "Well, we think."

Gracie and Cora exchanged a look. They didn't really think that Dr. Deaton was a druid, they were 99.9% positive that he was one. Then again, Gracie could see why Stiles said what he said, Noah could only handle so much.

"So, who's the kanima?"

"Jackson," Gracie responded.

"No, Jackson's a werewolf."

"Jackson was the kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf," Stiles explained. "Now, he's in London."

Noah frowned. "Who's the da-rack?"

Stiles corrected his pronunciation. "It's da-rock."

"We don't know who the darach is," Gracie piped in.

Stiles pointed at her in agreement. "We don't know yet."

Noah blinked at them. "But he was killed by werewolves?"

"Slashed up and left for dead."

"We think."

Stiles pointed at Gracie again. "We think, yeah."

Noah sighed heavily and leaned back in his chair, folding his arms over his chest. "Why was Jackson the kanima?"

"'Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are."

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?"

"Uh, that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing," Stiles replied nervously.

"Yeah," Noah heaved himself off the chair and started toward the door, and Stiles scrambled out of his, too.

"Dad—Dad, would you wait?" he begged his father. "I can prove it, okay?" He looked to the older Hale sister. "You ready?" Cora nodded and Gracie helped her stand up. "All right, Dad, just watch this, okay?"

Before she could glow her eyes at Noah to see any sign of their supernatural, Cora collapsed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
DUN! DUN! DUUNNN!

So that's of chapter twenty-nine. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you'll love it as much as I do. Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter, vote, comment, and share.

Only ten chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.5K 100
โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’š, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
142K 2.9K 42
Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins and their friends start their Junior Year...
65.6K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
32.7K 765 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...