Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxv. psychic

866 31 6
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗.   𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

SKIPPING CLASS AGAIN, STILES HAD ARRIVED AT THE VETERINARIAN clinic midway through Scott's statement that his dad and Deputy Tara were taking. He sat by his best friend for support, knowing how much Deaton meant to him, and stayed quiet so Noah and Tara could get their investigation underway. 

When Scott had finished explaining that Deaton had called him during physics class, Noah patted him on the shoulder.

"All right, we're doing everything we can," he said comfortingly. "Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." 

Scott nodded silently in agreement but when Noah and Tara walked away, he grabbed Stiles' arm and gestured to the room where the cats were kept.

Hoping not to catch Noah or Tara's attention, they quietly made their way into the room and closed the door firmly. 

"We have to tell him," Scott proposed immediately.

Stiles blinked in shock. "You mean, like, tell him, tell him, or something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?" 

Scott gave him a deadpan look. "You know what I mean." 

"You remember how your mom reacted?" Stiles needlessly reminded him. "She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week." 

"And she got over it," Scott countered. "and it actually made us closer."

Stiles pressed his lips together and glanced out the window in the door. His dad looked absolutely flustered as he conversed with Tara about the case.

"I don't know, dude. I mean look at him," Stiles sighed and nodded out the window. "Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is." 

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening," Scott stated empathetically. "He's got people dying in his town, the town that he's supposed to protect, and it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening."

Stiles got that. He understood that more than anyone because Noah was his dad. He was the one who had to watch him almost pull his hair out in frustration over the cases that had to do with something supernatural. He's the one who to pull the bottle of whiskey away from his dad when the stress got to be too much. The thing was, was knowing about the supernatural that much better? It wasn't safe, either way. And all Stiles wanted to do was protect the only family member he had left.

"He's gonna find out sooner or later," Scott added while Stiles hesitated. 

"Yeah, but is now really the right time?" 

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?"

"What if telling him gets him killed, huh?" Stiles retorted, growing a little frustrated. "I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this is my..." He hesitated and licked his lips, his frustration growing into fear. "this is my actual father. I can't—I can't lose both of my parents, all right? Not both of them."

He couldn't think of anything worse than his dad getting hurt or killed. And what if knowing about Beacon Hills' supernatural secrets did that? It scared the shit out of him.

Scott nodded sympathetically. "You're right." 

Stiles sighed, his mind racing between what was right, what wasn't right, and what scared him.

"No, I'm not," he finally decided. "I'm not right. I'll tell him." 

"I'll help you," Scott promised.  Stiles sighed once more before he and Scott went to leave the cat clinic.

As the door shut behind them, both of them were surprised to see Ms. Morrell talking to Noah and Tara.

"Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother." 

Stiles and Scott glanced at each other, both of them thinking the same thing, Brother? 

As soon as the Sheriff and his deputies were out of hearing shot, Miss Morrell stalked over to Stiles and Scott.

"Okay, listen closely, both of you," she said sternly. "No sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him." 

"You don't have to ask us for help," Scott told her.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you," Miss Morrell replied. "Because if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural." 

Once again, Scott and Stiles turned to one another, sighing in realization, "Lydia."

Gracie stomped through the school hallways with Cora by her side. When Stiles had called her about Dr. Deaton and how Lydia might be able to find him using whatever abilities she had, she and Cora had left the loft and made her way to the school to find Lydia and meet up with Stiles.

Unfortunately for them, Lydia was not answering her phone, which hardly happened.

That and the fact that it happened to be Lydia's free period, the Hale girl already knew what was going on. Lydia was hooking up with Aiden, the asshole alpha, and they were likely to be making out in Coach's office. She knew it was their usual place but one of Lydia's newer spots since she didn't want anyone to know that she was hooking up with the enemy.

"Are you absolutely sure she'll be with Aiden?" Cora checked with her younger sister.

"I'm sure," Gracie told her.

"How do you know they're in the coach's office?"

"Because Coach has his lunch break during Lydia's free period and his office is huge. He got an upgrade when they won the regional championship last year."

Once they got closer to Coach's office, Cora pulled the fire alarm to get Aiden away from Lydia. They waited until he left the office before walking up to the door before Lydia opened the door, her purse over her shoulder and her books in her arms.

"You don't have very good taste in guys, do you?" Cora asked her.

Lydia scoffed at Cora, not liking her attitude, but then faced Gracie with an apologetic look on her face. "Gracie––"

"––Honestly, we don't have time to get into this right now," Gracie cut her off.

"We have time for a statement though," Cora commented and narrowed her eyes at Lydia. "Derek would like to kindly ask you to stop seeing Aiden. Which means that if I catch you with him again, I'm not going to pull a fire alarm. I'm going to pull your tongue out of your head."

Gracie grimaced at Cora's words and went to say something, but Lydia was already snapping back at Cora.

"Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard, so I think I can handle a werewolf."

"Enough, both of you," Gracie spoke up, irritated with the both of them. "Okay, Lydia, long story short, we need you to help us find Deaton."

Lydia looked between the two Hale sisters, confused. "What happened to Deaton?"

After explaining what had happened to Scott's boss, they found Stiles, and they went to an empty classroom so she could help them find Dr. Deaton and no one could walk in on them.

Stiles pulled out a long flat box and Gracie sighed when she got a good look at what was on the label.

"A Ouija board?" Lydia asked flatly as he set the board down on the desk she was sitting at.

Stiles nodded and placed the planchette on the board in the correct position. "Also called a spirit board and it's worth a shot."

"A shot in the dark."

Stiles gave her an annoyed look. "Could you just try it, please? Let's not forget who this is for: Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion."

"Okay, should we all do this?" Cora pointed at the board.

"Yeah," Stiles confirmed. The four of them all placed their hands on the planchette and closed their eyes while he asked, "Where's Dr. Deaton?"

Gracie waited patiently for the planchette to move but she didn't really expect it to.

Honestly, she agreed with Lydia when it came down to trying these various activities—honestly, it seemed like a waste of time. But, if it helped Stiles and Scott feel better, she would do it.

Lydia opened her eyes when she felt Gracie, Stiles, and Cora staring at her. "What?"

"Aren't you gonna answer?" Stiles prompted.

"Oh, I don't know the answer," Lydia stated. "I thought we were asking some sort of spirit."

Stiles looked over at Gracie in disbelief while Cora asked, "Well, do you know any spirits?"

Lydia stared at her for a moment before turning to Gracie. "Is she for real?"

Gracie sighed and pulled her hands away from the planchette.

"Yes, she is," she answered and glanced at Stiles. "Let's move on."

"Right, okay," Stiles nodded and hurriedly put away the Ouija board. He then pulled out a set of keys from his jeans. "Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic. Close your eyes. I'm gonna put them in your hand and then we're just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location. It's psychometry."

Lydia pursed her lips and pointed at him. "I'm not a psychic."

"You're something!" Stiles burst out in frustration.

"Okay," Gracie grabbed the keys from him and held them out in front of Lydia. The redhead sighed, closed her eyes, and held her hand out expectantly. When Gracie placed them in her hands, she jumped. "What?"

Lydia opened her eyes. "They're cold."

Stiles' eye twitched in irritation.

"Lydia, could you concentrate?" he snapped at her. "We're trying to save lives here, for the love of God."

"Honestly, I don't know why you're even bothering with me, anyway...I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny."

Gracie squinted at the strawberry blonde. "What do you mean?"

"Because..." Scott stood in the doorway of the classroom. "Last night, he was a target. But it wasn't a sacrifice."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
That's the end of chapter twenty-five. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.5K 100
โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’š, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
54K 1.5K 43
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
98.9K 1.7K 43
โ€ข~BOOK TWO~โ€ข Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
33.5K 790 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...