Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxii. drowning

927 29 1
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔞)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "HEY, NO, ETHAN, DON'T!" STILES SHOUTED AT THE ONE ALPHA TWIN. HE LUNGED forward and didn't spare a second to think as he grabbed the other side of the handle. He pulled with all of his might as Ethan fought him for control of the power tool.

When Stiles let go of it in order not to get himself disemboweled and kicked Ethan's leg at the same time, the saw dropped to the ground. His action of pulling himself away from the alpha sent him to the ground, right in the direction of the saw.

His life flashed in front of his eyes but death didn't come, thankfully. Lydia had pulled the saw's plug from the outlet just in time and the saw came to a complete stop when Stiles caught himself only two or three inches away from the blade.

Gasping, Gracie grabbed him and pulled him away from the saw but he didn't get time to have a second of relief.

Ethan flicked out his claws and brought them to his stomach like he did the saw; Stiles and Gracie rushed to him and each grabbed one of his arms, using all of their strength to keep him from killing himself, even with Gracie's help it was no use.

Ethan fought them once again and pushed past them, only to fall on the small space heater only a few feet away. His skin audibly singed and he grunted in pain as he fell to the floor.

The pain seemed to take him out of whatever trance he was in. He quickly rolled to his feet and glowered at Stiles, Allison, and Lydia.

"What just happened?"

They didn't have time to answer him before he was running out of the room.

"Ethan!" Stiles, Lydia, Gracie and Allison ran after him, going down the stairs two at a time to keep up with him. "Hey, what happened back there?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" Ethan snapped at him while trying to do up the buttons on his shirt. "I don't know how I got there or what I was doing."

"Okay, you could be a little bit more helpful, you know," Stiles snarked back at him. "We did just save your life."

"And you probably shouldn't have!"

Stiles turned away from the alpha as he stomped back to his room and faced Lydia and Allison.

"What do we do now?" Lydia asked.

"I'll find Scott," Allison volunteered. "You guys grab Isaac and Boyd. The best thing we can do is get them out of this place."

Stiles grimaced as Allison turned away from them and climbed the stairs back to the second level. He didn't know what to do. The werewolves were freaking out, and Lydia just happened to be hearing things at the same time.

The strawberry blonde caught the look on his face. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, no, I––" he scrambled to make an excuse but she called him on it.

"––Stiles."

"What's going on?" The Hale girl asked, giving the two bewildered looks.

Stiles sighed and gave in. "Everything we're going through, we've kind of been through something like this before. A lot of like this."

Lydia frowned. "What do you mean? When?

"Your birthday party –– the night you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane. With you being the only one hearing things––"

"––Stiles!" Gracie scolded, cutting him off as she stared at him in shock with a look that couldn't believe he actually said that. As Lydia stormed off, the Hale girl shook her head, following after the strawberry blonde.

"Lydia, I'm sorry, okay," Stiles apologized, chasing after them. He hadn't wanted to offend her but he had a reason to be worried. "I didn't mean that you guys were trying to kill people. I just meant that maybe you're somehow involved in getting people to kill themselves, which doesn't really sound much better now that I've said it out loud."

No longer listening to him, Lydia paused when at a sewer grate near her feet, she grabbed Gracie's arm to stop her. "Do you guys hear that?"

"What?" He said hurriedly. "What did you hear?"

Fearful, Stiles shook his head at her. He reached out to grab Gracie's hand and pull her closer to him, not even realizing he was doing it. They watched as Lydia slowly knelt at the grate, her eyes locking on it.

"A baby crying. It's a mother –– she can't get it to stop crying," she said as her jaw trembled and her voice broke. "And I hear...I hear water running."

Her eyes widened, and Gracie looked at her worriedly. "Lydia?"

"Oh, my god. She's drowning it. The baby. She's drowning the baby," Lydia shot back to her feet, whirling to face Stiles and Gracie. "Someone's drowning!"

Having an idea of who was next, the three of them took off down the hallway and to Boyd and Isaac's room. The door wasn't even shut all the way, which allowed them to keep their speed all the way to the bathroom.

As she weakly fell to her knees at the head of the tub, the Hale girl reached into the water, sighed when she felt Boyd's pulse. He was still alive, but completely underwater with the room's safe keeping him still. Stiles prodded around the drain.

"He blocked it," Stiles' voice sounded as panicked as she felt. "He blocked the drain with something. I can't get to it."

"What do we do?" Lydia asked quickly.

Gracie and Stiles strained to get the heavy safe off of Boyd's chest. It was too heavy and they were unable to do it.

"Is he dead?" Lydia asked.

"He's not dead but he's going to be if we don't get him out of there," Gracie told Lydia quickly as she reached to feel his pulse.

"How long can a werewolf stay underwater?" Lydia asked, looking to Stiles.

"You think I know that?" His voice trembled under the force he was using. He glanced up at them with a thoughtful look. "The heater, Ethan came out of it when he touched the heater?"

"What?"

"It's heat, heat, fire," Stiles gestured wildly as he tried to get Gracie to understand. "Heat does it, all right? We need something...We need fire."

"He's underwater!" Lydia pointed out the obvious.

Stiles glared at the Hale girl. "Yeah, I'm aware of that."

"Run to the bus," Gracie urged Stiles. "The bus will have emergency road flares. They have their own oxidizers." Stiles gave her a blank look, not understanding what she was saying. "They can burn underwater."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, go!" Gracie turned back to the tub as Stiles left the room.

This whole thing terrified her. She was supposed to keep her packmates from trouble, and here were her two friends, out of their minds with whatever was happening to them. Derek wasn't here to help her and it wasn't his fault but...she still felt alone. She wasn't alone, though, not really.

Stiles burst back into the motel room and rushed to the bathroom, with two emergency flares in his hands.

"I got them," he quickly told Gracie as he dropped down next to her. Lydia hovered nervously behind them. "What do I do? How do I do this?"

"Strike it against the cap, like a match," Gracie advised him. Stiles rapidly took off the cap and struck the flare against it, over and over again. It wasn't catching, and Gracie was beginning to panic. "Stiles!"

"Yeah, I'm trying."

With one last strike, the flare lit up, bathing the room with a red glow. Stiles huffed in satisfaction and stuck the flare into the water of the tub, pressing it firmly against Boyd's arm.

Having enough forethought, he grabbed Gracie and heaved them both to their feet, jumping away as Boyd reared forward with a roar and the huge safe dropped to the floor right where they were sitting.

Gracie gasped in relief and burrowed her forehead into Stiles shoulder, taking deep breaths. She almost lost Boyd. He was her pack and she almost lost him...

Compared to Boyd, Isaac was easy to bring from the brink of the Darach's hold over him. Stiles got him with the flare, and they quickly explained everything that they thought was going on.

Now, that Isaac and Boyd were safe and their names were no longer in Gracie's head, it was just Scott. They set out of Isaac and Boyd's room and made their way back to the girls' room.

Allison was there waiting for them, without Scott by her side.

"I can't find Scott anywhere," Allison told Gracie, Stiles, and Lydia as the four of them rushed down to the ground level in order to continue their search for Scott.

Scott was the only pack member left who was in danger at the moment. But it didn't matter if he was the only one, she could feel something bad was already happening.

"Was there another flare on the bus?" Gracie asked.

"Yeah, there was," Stiles reached the end of the stairs, Gracie, Lydia, and Allison following his lead.

"I'll get it––" Stiles stopped speaking as the four of them came to an abrupt stop, shocked at the scene in front of them.

Gracie stared in horror. "Oh, my God."

Scott was standing in the middle of the parking lot, soaked head to toe with gasoline. The extra gas can from the bus was emptied at his feet.

There was a lit flare in his hand.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So here's chapter twenty-two. Again, I really love this episode, and I know it's a fan-favorite. I really hope you like it. If you do, please vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
2.8K 98 15
๐‘น๐’†๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’š (๐—ป.) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป Naya Argent is the kind of a girl you want to be friends with or at least...
33.7K 814 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...
18.8K 470 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...