Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xiv. the crux of the matter

937 37 0
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒊𝒗.   𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒙 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆
𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔘𝔫𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          GRACIE'S HEAD BOUNCED UP, ONLY GLANCING AWAY FROM HER PHONE for a second to see if Mr. Harris had turned away from the board; he hadn't.

📶 T-Mobile  LTE  11:17 AM                 94%🔋

Today 11:17 AM

Gracie
How's Cora doing?

Derek
She's still healing

Gracie
She's actually staying still?

Cora had always been an active child. When they were little, she couldn't count the amount of times Cora asked her to play tag, hide the flag, or go on runs. She had always exhausted Gracie, even though she loved running around herself.

📶 T-Mobile  LTE  11:18 AM                 94%🔋

Derek
I didn't say that.

Gracie huffed silently in amusement and slid her phone back into her book bag to turn her attention back to Harris' lecture –– of which she had already knew.

"All right," Mr. Harris finished writing on the board and turned to face the class. "...since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum?"

"Isaac," Scott whispered from behind her and Isaac, who was sitting next to her. For some reason, Stiles was mysteriously missing from his seat beside him. "They're here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything, okay?"

Gracie glanced at Isaac trying to listen to what Scott was telling him, but jumped when Mr. Harris got her attention.

"Gracie," she looked over at him to see that he was starting at her expectantly. "What do we know about momentum?"

"It's a product of mass and velocity," Gracie answered easily. This was her thing, after all. "The more massive something is, the faster it's going––"

"––Mr. Harris," Isaac interrupted her in order to get the teacher's attention. "Can I use the bathroom, please?"

Gracie gave him a half-irritated and half-curious look. She quickly figured it out when she saw his face, seeing the angry, desperate look in his eyes.

He wanted to go after the alpha twins.

Mr. Harris sighed and gestured toward the door. Isaac quickly got to his feet and walked out of the classroom.

Scott rose from his own seat. "I have to go to the bathroom too."

"One at a time," Mr. Harris reminded him of the school-wide rule. The rule was supposed to cut down on hook-ups and smoking or whatever it was that students did while skipping class but she didn't know if it actually worked.

The only time she had skipped class was when Stiles was trying to teach Scott control by throwing lacrosse balls at him. She really wasn't someone who liked to skip school, but with everything that happened last years, things change.

"But I really have to go," Scott said urgently as Gracie grimaced, nervous about what Isaac was going to do. "Like, medical emergency have-to-go."

Mr. Harris stiffened and Gracie just knew that he was going to rant. And, of course, she was right.

"Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began to pour from every orifice, I would still respond with 'one at a time'," despite Mr. Harris' irritation, he kept his voice calm. "Is that enough hyperbole for you or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?"

"No," Scott quickly sat in his seat. "That's pretty good."

Gracie glanced back at Scott as he gave her a pleading look, and the Hale girl rolled her eyes. Although Mr. Harris never really seemed to like her last year –– or even the year before that –– things had changed. After Jackson, who had been Mr. Harris' favorite student, was sent to London, it had been no secret that Gracie had taken over his spot since she never really broke any rules and had the best grades in the class. Whether it was fair or not, when she forgot about an assignment or let her go back to her locker for something from her locker, he was far more lenient on her than anyone else. But then again, when has Mr. Harris ever been fair?

Shaking her head, Gracie let out a heavy breath as she rose her hand, and his gaze flickered over to her. "Yes, Miss Hale?"

"May I use the restroom, please?" She asked, her voice was soft as she spoke.

"Miss Hale––"

"Cramps," Gracie lied, holding her side as if she were actually in pain. "Please..."

Mr. Harris rolled his eyes. "Of course."

However, before she could even stand up, all of a sudden, everyone in the classroom heard a huge bang come from the lockers on the other side of the wall.

Mr. Harris made his way over to the door and the rest of the class followed him. Gracie and Scott stuck together as they pushed past their classmates in order to see what was going on.

Isaac stood in the middle of the hallway with one of the alpha twins at his feet, beaten up and bloody. Gracie's attention was immediately captured by the other twin, who was casually turning into another hallway.

She quickly nudged Scott and nodded at him and his face lit up in realization. It was clear –– to them, at least –– that Isaac hadn't done anything to the twin at his feet.

No, the alphas were trying to get Isaac into trouble.

And it worked.

"Isaac, what the hell did you do?" Mr. Harris asked him angrily. Before Isaac even had a chance to explain, he added, "You'll be seeing me at lunch detention."

They all went back to class and before long, they were at break. Gracie and Scott escorted Isaac out of the room, Gracie holding onto his arm tightly so that he wouldn't lose control.

"Don't let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention," Scott said as they came to a stop by Isaac's locker. "If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you."

Isaac paused, his eyes down the hallway. "It's not just me."

Gracie and Scott followed his gaze and saw that one of the twins –– the one who hadn't got beaten up –– was chatting up Lydia.

They watched as he smiled flirtatiously at her until she closed her locker and leaned against it before playfully patting his chest.

"Now they're getting to you," Isaac commented to Scott.

Stiles peered over the windowsill that allowed him to look into the main office. He could clearly see his dad and Deputy Tara asking Kyle's girlfriend, Ashley, if she knew anything that could help them investigate his death.

He waited, trying to listen and gain as much information about Kyle's death as he could—the walls weren't good at keeping out voices, which was a concern for the school—and there were some things he found helpful. But he still needed to know if Kyle was a virgin.

Stiles waited until Tara had Ashley wait outside of the office while she conferred with Noah to go up to Ashley and speak to her.

"Um, hi, Ashley," he greeted her hesitantly, and she looked at him unsurely. "Can I talk to you for just one sec?"

After she nodded silently, he gently moved her so his dad nor Tara could hear what he was going to ask her. He was going to Hell for it, he didn't need to get into trouble with his dad, too.

"I just need to ask you something really quick and it's gonna sound really unbelievably insensitive, so I apologize in advance," he cringed and took a deep breath. "Um, was Kyle a virgin?"

Ashley jerked her head a little, surprised. "What?"

"Your boyfriend," Stiles said patiently. "...was he a virgin or did you guys, you know, have sex––?"

Stiles was cut off by a harsh slap in the face. His head turned to the side, he blinked in shock while his left cheek stung from the force of Ashley's slap.

"Yeah, I deserved that," he thought to himself.

He looked back at Ashley, about to serve her an apology, but she was being whisked away by Deputy Tara, who was giving him a look of disapproval.

They were only a few feet away from him when Ashely turned back to him. "No, he wasn't a virgin."

Her answer had his mind racing. There were only three virgin sacrifices then, which made everything all the more confusing.

Maybe that could be something to go on...

"Have you completely lost your mind?" His dad's voice brought him out of his head. Stiles took one look at his father's angry expression and bowed his head, scratching his nose unsurely. "I've got four murders, Stiles. You see those men in there? That's the FBI. They're pulling together a task force to help because it looks like we've got a full-blown serial killer on our hands. You get that?"

Stiles pressed his lips together, trying not to get angry in response. "Yes, Dad, I get that."

"Then what are you doing?"

He hesitated for a moment. "I'm trying to find a pattern."

And right now, all he had were three virgins and Kyle to go on. His dad wasn't pleased with his answer but he didn't yell at him again, either, so that was a plus.

With another disappointed look –– which Stiles was more than used to by now –– Noah was on his way and Stiles had to get back to school.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter fourteen. If you like this chapter, please vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 37 13
Alex Parker, a typical teen, drifts off in front of the TV only to wake up in alternate reality. Suddenly thrust into a world of twists and turns, sh...
36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
450K 9.4K 70
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
405K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...