Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By cherrylips_1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

Ė—ĖĖ‹ā‹† HEAVENLY ā‹†ĖŽĖŠĖ—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

ix. execute the plan

1.6K 58 3
By cherrylips_1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒊𝒙. 𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔬𝔰 ℜ𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

WHEN IT WAS DECIDED HE WOULD GO, DEREK'S GAZE FLICKERING over to Peter. "Who's following me down?"

"Don't look at me," Peter said quickly. "I'm not up to fighting speed yet and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself."

Gracie wasn't surprised with Peter's little speech. He didn't care about Erica or Boyd so he wouldn't be bothered to do anything to help them.

"So I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek demanded.

"One of them is already dead," Peter reminded him.

"We don't know that."

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here?" Peter shook his head in disbelief. "A pack of alphas, all of them killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids, they're gonna be missed."

Stiles scoffed. "Can someone kill him again, please?"

Peter glared at him before looking at his nephew once more. "Derek, seriously? Not worth the risk."

"Okay, look," Gracie spoke up. "Allison and I will be going around the front so that we can meet you in there, all right?"

"True," Derek nodded and looked over at Scott. "What about you?"

Stiles thought that he was talking to him. "Yeah, if you want me to come––"

"—–Not you."

Stiles clicked his tongue in realization and pointed to Scott. "Got it."

"I don't know about Erica but if Boyd's still alive, we have to do something," Scott stated. "We have to try..."

"But?" Derek sensed that there was more he wanted to say.

"Who's the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?" Scott wondered.

"Right now, I don't think it matters," Gracie said bluntly. "The moon is gonna rise soon, so we need to get going. Once this is all over, then we can focus on this mystery girl."

Derek nodded at her in approval. "Gracie's right. Let's get ready."

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

ALLISON PULLED HER BOLT CUTTERS FROM WHERE SHE WAS HIDING them behind her back and snipped at the chain holding the front doors to Beacon Hills First National closed.

With quick reflexes, Gracie quickly grabbed the chain before it could fall to the ground and make any nose, alerting the alpha pack that someone was breaking into the bank.

The last thing they needed was to get caught right away. That wouldn't make a very successful mission.

Gracie and Allison nodded at each other before they opened one of the doors and slipped into the abandoned building.

It was very dark inside, which made it hard to see, but at least the subtle glare of the full moon provided a little light to guide them around. The lobby was full of misshapen furniture that was thrown about, including chairs, desks, and teller counters that would have been nice once upon a time.

Gracie listened carefully, clenching her fists as she and Allison walked through the lobby, dodging the old furniture, and made their way back to hallway that would lead to the offices.

They passed a couple of file cabinets on the way, but they were only a quarter of the way through the hallway when someone attacked. Just like Allison was quick to defend them, drawing one of her ring daggers and blocking the woman who had pushed them.

Unfortunately, Allison was too caught off guard and a woman pushed her up against the wall. Trying to pull the woman off her, that the Hale girl saw exactly who it was that attacked them.

"Miss Morrell?" She whispered in confusion as she backed away from the woman. She was their guidance counselor, for crying out loud.

"Keep your mouths shut and listen close," Miss Morrell warned them. "You have no idea what you two just stepped into. Right now, you've got maybe twenty seconds to get your asses hidden."

"What are you doing?" Allison asked.

"Get in that storage closet over there and lock the door," Miss Morrell nodded at the door behind Allison and to the right. "When you hear the fighting start, that's when you come out. Now go!"

Miss Morrell pushed past the two girls and ran out of the hallway. They didn't waste any time as they rushed toward the storage closet and entered the room, quietly shutting the door behind them.

It was pitch black in the room and as expected, the light switch didn't work.

As the footsteps started to pass by the closet, Allison started to panic a little. Gracie grabbed her hand and gripped it tightly before she purposefully knocked over a jug of cleaner, believing it would hide their scents.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be too suspicious that there was a strong chemical smell coming from the closet out of nowhere. It was a storage closet, though, so who knew.

Nothing happened, though.

They weren't caught. When the footsteps faded away until they were sure no one would come back, Allison shredded her jacket and placed it on the puddle of cleaner, hoping to dilute the scent that burned their nostrils.

Gracie quickly pulled her phone from her own jacket and turned on the flashlight. Now there was enough light to at least get their bearings.

However, when Gracie spotted something out of the corner of her eye, she wished she wouldn't have turned the light on at all.

When the beam of light hit Erica's body, her stomach heaved and her chest tightened. Gracie's eyes stung as she looked at her former packmate. Her body had already started decomposing with her skin chalk white with spots of decay here and there.

"Oh, my God," she breathed shakily, covering her mouth as she tried not to take break down and ruin their whole operation.

Erica was only two months older than her. She spent most of her life without friends and riddled with seizures that brought her self-confidence down to the negatives. When she was given the bite, she was okay for less than a month before she was being hunted down by the Argents. She didn't get to live the life she deserved and it made Gracie sick to her stomach.

The Hale girl hastily wiped her wet face with the back of the hand that held her phone.

"I'm so sorry," Allison squeezed her hand in comfort.

Meanwhile, Stiles stared out the huge window in Derek's loft, staring at the full moon in the sky. It had been maybe an hour since Gracie, Derek, and Scott left but he was already impatient for them to get back. He didn't like waiting, especially when his two closest friends were risking their lives at the moment.

"I can't take waiting around like this, you know?" He spoke aloud, hoping that Peter would understand his worry. "It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked."

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over."

Stiles rolled his eyes and turned away from the window, facing Peter where he was laying on the couch. "Do you think that Erica's really dead?"

"Do you think I really care?"

Stiles quickly moved on and changed the subject as he started pacing around the loft. "I just, I don't understand the bank, though, okay? What—like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an alpha pack, right, so shouldn't they have a lair?"

"They're werewolves, not Bond villains."

"Wait a sec, wait a sec," Stiles turned back to him. "Maybe they're living there, you know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens."

Peter opened his eyes and stared at him blankly. "Wolf dens?"

"Yeah, wolf dens," Stiles nodded. "Where do you live?"

"In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods."

"Woah, really?"

"No, you idiot," Peter rolled his eyes. "I have an apartment downtown."

Stiles almost felt a little disappointed.

"Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there's something up with the bank," he pointed out. "And why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?"

"Maybe they think it's poetic," Peter suggested casually. He shook his head. "They've already had three full moons to be poetic."

"And here, you've only had one full hour to be so annoying..." Stiles waited for him to go on complaining about him but he didn't. "No, go ahead and finish what you were saying. I'm—I'm annoying...What were you gonna say there?"

Peter didn't rise to his challenge. "What are the walls made of?"

"What?" Confused, Stiles looked around the loft. "Uh, I don't know, like, wood and brick, or––"

"––No, the vault, the vault," Peter jumped up from the coach and headed over to the bank's blueprints that were still spread out on the table. "The walls, what are they made out of? Where would it say that?" He went through the various pages of plans. "This doesn't say anything. Where would it say the materials, the type of stone?"

"Oh! Okay, hang on," Stiles rushed over to the table and searched for the binder that held the details of the build. When he finally found it, he handed it over to the werewolf. "Here, it's gotta be in there."

He looked carefully as Peter swiped through the pages, looking for what kind of stone they used for the vault. When they finally came to the page that held the details for the vault, Stiles discovered the section of materials.

"There," Stiles pointed to the section. "That's it."

"Hecatolite," Peter read.

"Is that awful? That sounds awful."

"Get them on the phone," Peter demanded. "Call them, now."

"Okay," Stiles scrambled for his phone and quickly started dialing Scott. "Why?"

"Because Boyd and that girl aren't gonna kill each other, they're gonna kill Derek, Scott, Gracie, and anyone else who comes to find them."
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
DUN! DUN! DUUUNNNN!

So that's chapter nine. We're almost done with episode two. I didn't realize how many parts episode two took. If you like this chapter, please vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 81 10
Davina McCall. Older sister to the adorable puppy eyed Scott McCall and the eldest child of Melissa McCall and Rafael McCall. She used to be friends...
1.3M 33.5K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
413K 10.8K 96
'šˆšŸ š²šØš® ššš«šž šššŸš«ššš¢š šØšŸ š­š”šž šššš«š¤, š²šØš® ššš«šž šššŸš«ššš¢š šØšŸ š²šØš®š« šØš°š§ š¬šØš®š„' ~ š®š§š¤š§šØš°š§. | Stiles Stilinsk...
161K 2.8K 31
~only evil can punish evil~ Nina Hale never asked to be thrown into a bank vault in the very town that murdered her family. She wanted a fresh start...