Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

Bởi wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... Xem Thêm

˗ˏˋ⋆ HEAVENLY ⋆ˎˊ˗
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

iii. bad omens

1.4K 59 10
Bởi wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒊𝒊𝒊.   𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒔
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔗𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔬𝔬)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          BEFORE EVEN THE FIRST BELL RANG, THE HALE GIRL MADE HER WAY TO THE section of the school that housed the English department. Stiles and Scott also had the same class as her, which Gracie considered pretty lucky. Out of the three-hundred kids in their grade, the three of them all had the first class of the day together.

The classroom was pretty much full by the time Gracie walked in. Stiles got her attention right away, waving his hand in the air and then pointing to the empty seat next to him by the window that he saved for her.

Gracie gave him a small smile and wandered over to the row of desks closest to the window, sitting in the seat next to him. Soon, Allison and Lydia walked in –– Lydia scoring the seat in front of Stiles, but Allison was the unlucky one with the only empty seat was in front of Scott.

Gracie grimaced at Allison, her eyes darting over to Scott, who was sitting on the other side of Stiles.

"This ought to be good," Stiles muttered under his breath, earning a smack from Gracie. "Ow!"

Gracie, Stiles, and Lydia watched as Allison approached Scott.  The tall brunette smiled shyly –– and awkwardly –– at Scott, gesturing to the desk. "Is someone...?"

"No, no, no," Scott was quick to respond. "No, it's all you, all yours...Uh, it's totally vacant." 

Gracie covered her mouth, laughing as Scott looked at Stiles with a miserable face and her amusement definitely heightened when Stiles sent Scott a sarcastic thumbs-up in response.

Though if luck would have it, Stiles offered the chance to embarrass himself as well. The pencil he had been twirling between his fingers fell from his grip. It clattered against the linoleum floor loudly just as Gracie reached to grab her notebook from her bag.

As one moved back and the other leaned forward, it wasn't going to take a genius to figure out what happened next. Their heads collided, and –– almost immediately –– pain radiated through the back of Gracie's skull.

Stiles rubbed his forehead as the Hale girl slammed a palm on the back of her throbbing head.  

"Oh my God. Uh, uh, uh, I'm so sorry. Like really sorry," Stiles spluttered, holding his hands up as he watched her carefully. 

"It's okay," Gracie sighed, rubbing her head. Though, the look on her face said otherwise.  

Stiles nodded, leaning forward again. This time he was leaning forward on the top of the desk as he reached for his pencil. All of his weight was resting on the desk when suddenly it flipped forward, hitting the back of the chair of the person in front of him.

Loudly, his seat shifted loudly and scraped against the linoleum as he sat back with his pencil. Stiles rested back, slapping a hand over his face in embarrassment.

Scott, on the other hand, who had seen the entire interaction, was dying of laughter. When Stiles looked his way, the beta mockingly gave him a thumbs up.

Scott had seen the signs all summer long. He knew things had changed between the Hale girl and his best friend. It had been four months since Stiles said anything about Lydia. When he wasn't hanging out with Scott, he was with Gracie. The day at the beach specifically came to mind when Scott saw the two together –– the two were inseparable. And, ever since then, whenever Scott made a comment or joke, the Stilinski boy would tell him the same thing: nothing was going on between him and the Hale girl.

But Scott knew that more was going on, whether either of them realized it or not.

The beta finally looked away when every phone in the classroom started going off. Like everyone else, Gracie furrowed her eyebrows as she quickly looked around the classroom and then focused on her school bag, pulling out her phone; it was a text message from an unknown number.

"'The offing was barred by a black blank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness,'" a tall brunette who had to be their teacher, Ms. Blake, walked into the classroom, reading off her own cellphone.

She leaned against her desk when she finished reading and looked out over her students to address them.

"This is the last line to the first book we are going to read...It is also the last text you will receive in this class," she told all of them. "Phones off, everyone."

Gracie pressed her lips together, impressed by Miss Blake's entrance. It wasn't bad for a new teacher. She put her phone on silent but she didn't turn it off, especially everything going on with Isaac and the alpha pack that came into town before summer break. If she needed to reach Derek, she'd have to keep it on.

"All right, everyone," Miss Blake crossed to the back of her desk. "If you didn't already know from your schedule, I'm Miss Blake. Right now, while I pass out your syllabi, I want you to get into your textbooks and start reading Heart of Darkness. Make sure you're annotating as you read. Write down any thought that you have. I want to know them all." 

Like the rest of her classmates, Gracie opened her textbook to start reading what Miss Blake assigned. Her brand-new notebook was opened to its first page. Much like everyone else, she took notes, her gaze flickering between her notebook and her textbook.

The Hale girl was only through half of the first chapter when the classroom door opened and their new principal –– well, he was actually the one they had before Gerard Argent –– walked into the room.

All eyes were on him as he whispered into Miss Blake's ear before leaving. Her gaze wandered around the room before settling on Scott.

"Mr. McCall?" She gestured to the door. Gracie watched in confusion as Scott followed Miss Blake outside.

It was nearly two minutes into their first class, what could be happening now?

Gracie took the opportunity of Miss Blake talking to Scott in the hallway to message Derek about Isaac. If Scott was being pulled out of class, she wasn't stupid, she knew something worse was going on than they thought.

Satisfied with her brother's response when he got back to her, Gracie slipped her phone back into her bag. She went back to writing notes when Miss Blake walked back into the classroom and continued to write their homework assignment on the board.

Meanwhile, Stiles glanced over at the Hale girl. She was already too engrossed in what she was doing to notice his gaze as it flickered over her, focusing on the few specks of moles on her neck when he realized how much Gracie had changed. Even though he would never admit it to Scott because he would never hear the end of it, Stiles had to admit that Gracie looked amazing –– like really amazing.

Her skin, which was usually pale, had more color, still tan from the day they went to the beach only a few weeks ago. Her hair was pulled into a bun, which was always down and covering her face. Her cheeks, which were usually covered in faint, brownish-tan freckles, were rosy. Even her clothes were different.

Realizing he had been staring too long, he looked away, trying to focus on something else when something caught his eye when they landed on...

"Psst," the Hale girl heard him hiss at her. "Gracie."

She glanced up when she heard Stiles say her name. Sneaking a quick glance at Miss Blake to make sure the two wouldn't get caught, she leaned forward, lowering her voice, "What?"

"What is that?" Stiles used his pencil to point at the flesh-colored bandage covering her hand. "Is that from the accident?"

"No," she shook her head. "Hammy bit me."

"What the hell's a 'Hammy?'"

"My hamster," Gracie said unbothered by the fact.

"You have a hamster...named 'Hammy?'"

"Should he really be judging other people's names?" The Hale girl thought to herself. She didn't even know how to pronounce his name.

"Has it ever bitten you before?"

Gracie shook her head. "No."

Stiles' mind raced as he eyed the bandage on her ankle. If her hamster didn't bite people, why would he suddenly do this? It didn't make sense. Just like the deer. There had never been any accidents reported where it came straight down the road like that. It's like the animals were going crazy or something.

"Hey," he whispered, hoping to get Gracie's attention again. And just like before, it worked. "What if it's, like, the same thing as the deer? You know, like how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?"

"Meaning what?" The Hale girl asked. "There's gonna be an earthquake?"

"Or something," Stiles insisted. "I just...maybe it means something's coming...something bad."

Gracie narrowed her eyes. "It was a deer and a hamster. What's that thing you say about threes? Once, twice––"

THUD!

A black bird had suddenly flew into the window, making a loud noise that made the whole class jump. Little did they know, that it was just an symptom of what was yet to come.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So that's chapter three. Again, sorry. I won't be having Isaac and Gracie together. I mean, at least, in this season. Again, I like having them as friends, and I feel like a good relationship as friends is more important than being just another love interest. If you really liked it, vote, comment, and share.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

405K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
64.5K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
2.8K 98 15
𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 (𝗻.) 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 Naya Argent is the kind of a girl you want to be friends with or at least...
40.7K 651 37
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰?" 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥. "𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘐- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘥...." 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻...