Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

ii. the first day of junior year

1.6K 59 12
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒊𝒊.   𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓
𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔗𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔬𝔬)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          GRACIE HAD WOKEN UP WITH ISAAC ON HER MIND. HE HAD BEEN GONE FOR a few days, trying to outrace that huge alpha werewolf, but he still hadn't come back yet. The thought of his whereabouts were imprinted into her mind as she got ready for school.

While she brushed her hair with one hand, she dialed Derek's number on her phone with the other since he had already left the loft early that morning.

"Morning," Derek greeted her. "Ready for your first day?" 

"I'm worried about Isaac," she told him. 

"What? What do you mean?" His voice was alert and strict, worried she was getting another warning.

"I don't mean it like that. I just mean...It's been a few days now. Isaac is who God knows where and what if he's in trouble?" Gracie explained her concerns.

Over the summer, she and Isaac's friendship grew stronger since they were the only ones left in the Hale pack, other than Derek. She considered him almost like a brother and she knew he saw her as a sister.

"Derek, we need to find him," Gracie insisted.

"I'll find him but you need to go to school," Derek told her. There was rustling over the phone and then a metallic clinking which she figured were his keys. "I'll check out the Iron Works. I'm pretty sure that's where he told me he was going last night." 

"Okay," Gracie sighed. "Be careful." 

"Have a good day at school." 

"Thanks," she told him before she ended the call before asking herself, "Since when did he get so paternal?"

After brushed through all the tangles, Gracie swiped a strand of hair behind her ear. She grabbed her school bag and headed downstairs.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Stiles hadn't even looked away from his laptop for hours, even when his dad walked into his room.

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer?" He asked even though he knew the answer. "247,000." 

"Oh, God, please go to school," Noah groaned, painfully watching his son obsess.

"But that's crossing the road," Stiles continued on like his father hadn't spoken. "This one last night came right down the middle." 

Noah stepped over to Stiles' chair, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm not gonna beg you." 

"Good, I'm impervious to your influence anyway," Stiles mumbled, switching to another tab of research. 

"Would you consider a bribe?" 

Stiles shook his head. "You couldn't meet my price." 

"Extortion?"

"You got nothing on me." 

"Yeah," Noah nodded.

With that, the Sheriff grabbed the back of his son's chair and started pulling him away from his desk. 

"Dad, what are you doing?" Stiles reached for his laptop as he fought to stay in control of his chair. "Dad!"

He leaned forward, too far as he fell forward when the chair rolled out from under him and he hit the floor.

By the time the Stilinski boy made his way to school, Stiles nodded when the brand-new school, which had been in progress for over two years and this was the first semester it was going to be used, was in his sight.

Turning in, he sped through the parking lot, wincing when he saw that he was late to meet up with Gracie outside of the school, who hated being late –– especially for the first day of school.

Stiles' eyes lit up and he hurriedly turned into the front row when he spotted an empty parking spot. He rapidly turned the steering wheel, swinging into the space and changing the gear to park when he slammed on the breaks.

"You're gonna get in trouble with the parking officer one of these days," Scott, who hopped off his motorcycle with his helmet off, told Stiles when his best friend got out of Jeep. "Gracie can wait a couple of minutes." 

"Okay, first of all, Dale and I are buds," Stiles rolled his eyes. "...and secondly, Gracie hates being late for anything. It's like a control thing or something."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Scott admitted, nodding toward the entrance, where the Hale girl was waiting with her arms crossed over her chest and her right foot tapping impatiently on the sidewalk. 

"Good morning!" Stiles greeted when the two made their way over.

"Morning," she greeted both him and Scott. "You said you were gonna meet me five minutes ago." 

"Yeah, sorry about that," he gave her an apologetic smile. 

"It's fine," Gracie rolled her eyes fondly. She glanced at Scott, who was looking around nervously as they made their way through the double doors. "I don't think you're gonna run into her here."

"Huh?" Scott asked when she caught his attention.

"I saw Allison walk in like ten minutes ago. She's probably in class by now. Though, she looked a little nervous."

"What was she nervous about?" Stiles asked.

"Seeing Scott maybe?" Gracie shrugged. "It, also, could be that it's just hard to go back to school without your mom. It was for me."

Stiles nodded in agreement. "Yeah, me too."

Gracie eventually separated from the two to find her locker. With her back to him, Stiles watched the Hale girl go with a smile on his face, unable to believe how much had changed in just a year.

"You wanna ask Derek for help?" Stiles complained, looking over at Scott to see if he was serious, which he was. "Why?" 

Sure, Stiles was more comfortable with Derek since he helped save Jackson but he was still kind of scared of the alpha.

"He's got the triskele tattooed on his back," Scott reminded him as they walked through the hallways, maps in hand to navigate the new school. "There has to be a way to do it without healing, right?" 

Stiles wished that Scott would stop talking about his ugly tattoo. Personally, he thought it was a blessing that it healed. 

"Okay, yeah," Stiles conceded but stopped walking as they came across a bulletin board with Boyd and Erica's faces stapled to it; he gestured to them as he continued, "Still, doesn't he have his hands a little full?"

Boyd and Erica had been missing since the night that everything went down with Gerard and Jackson. Stiles was worried for them but it mostly stemmed from the fact that Gracie was really upset about their disappearance.

Scott stared at the missing posters and sighed. He went to say something but both boys were distracted by the familiar British accent of their formal principal –– the one that the Argents threatened to kill if he didn't give his job to Gerard. 

"Look, these are the applications for the career advisor, I need them sorted," they walked toward the wiry-glass walls that held the main office where the principal was speaking to the secretary. "And what the hell is this?" 

Stiles choked on his saliva as the principal held up one of Gerard's broad swords. He pushed Scott's shoulder, ready to get out of there. "Go, go, go!" 

A few hallways over, Allison and Lydia were leaning against the lockers, waiting as the tall brunette organized her newly bough school supplies. Gracie was standing at the other end, watching the two as she realized who her locker was exactly next to.

While she didn't know how it happened exactly, she and Lydia managed to meet some kind of common ground. It probably had something to do with saving Jackson and her best friend being gone for the entire summer, but Gracie didn't care. She was just glad Lydia wasn't trying to make her life a living hell anymore.

Allison, on the other hand, was completely different. After everything was said and done before summer break and Jackson was okay, Allison and Mr. Argent took off to France right after finals. Though Scott told the Hale girl she wasn't as mad at Gracie for what happened Allison's mother, Gracie knew it only complicated things between them. To be fair, it was never exactly like the two were best friends, but after everything that happened last year, they had become somewhat close.

"Hey," the Hale girl smiled awkwardly, giving both girls a wave. As Lydia mumbled something under her breath, Allison gave her a small smile.

Gracie opened her locker, putting away the books she didn't need. She occasionally looked away, eyeing the new students and the ones that she recognized from the prior year. Meanwhile, Lydia, on the other hand, was scouting for new hook-ups. 

"Freshmen. Tons and tons of freshmen." 

Gracie rolled her eyes, while Allison gave her a look of disbelief. "You mean fresh-boys, right? Lydia, they're fourteen." 

"You might as well be dating a middle-schooler," Gracie thought to herself, listening to the two as she made sure she had the books she needed.

Lydia shrugged. "Eh, some are more mature than others."

"You know it's okay to be single," Allison pointed out to Lydia. "You can work on becoming a better person."

"Allison, I love you," Lydia took Allison's arms and turned her so that she was facing them. "So, if you need to do that thing where we talk about one of us and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, that's fine. But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction."

Closing her locker and making sure it was locked, Gracie turned away, pausing when she got that familiar sharp tingle course through her and her hands shook. It was so harsh her textbook fell out of her hand.

"You okay, Gracie?" Allison asked, and Gracie nodded sheepishly, wondering what the hell was going on. Bending down and grabbing her book, her attention was stolen and everything seemed to move slowly when she saw two guys that she hadn't seen before.

"Oh, my God," Lydia had spotted them, causing Allison to look their way. 

"Brothers?" 

There was no way they weren't brothers because they looked nearly identical.

"Twins," Lydia hummed in agreement.

The new kids turned down the hallway that headed to the main office just as the first bell rang. Lydia watched them leave, a mischievous look on her face.

Gracie just shook her head and headed down the hallway, heading towards her first class of the day.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So here's chapter two. I know some people have asked about making Gracie and Isaac a couple. I really did think about doing it (probably only to make Stiles jealous and progress his feelings for Gracie). That's the only way I could think of having those two together, but with everything I planned, there just isn't enough room to fit it in. In my opinion, I like the friendship I set up for her and Isaac. Other than Stiles and Scott, she doesn't really have close friends, and I think having someone close that isn't her brother is more important that having a boyfriend. If you really liked it, vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 9.4K 70
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
55.5K 1.1K 36
"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ- ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต..." "๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" "๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ... ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
52.4K 1.4K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...