Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxxii. run boy run

1.3K 46 15
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒓𝒖𝒏
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"WELL SPOKEN, COACH," GERARD PRAISED THE MAN. "I MIGHT HAVE CHOSEN something with a little more historical value but there's no denying your passion."

Gracie almost laughed when Coach gave him an offended look, but somehow Gerard completely missed it. 

"And while I haven't been here long, there's no denying my pride in having a winning team for this school," the Argent patriarch continued, looking around at the lacrosse players. "I know you'll all be brilliant tonight, even with only one co-caption leading you."

Gracie gave Stiles a questioning look but he furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing why Scott wouldn't be playing, either.

"Now, I'm your principal but I'm also a fan. So, don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team," Gerard grinned creepily. "Get out there and murder them."

"You heard the man!" Coach yelled. "Asses on the field!"

Gracie shivered at the menacing look on his face as he smirked and left the locker room.

She stared fearfully at his retreating figure before looking back at the Stilinski boy. "This is gonna be really bad."

Stiles' expression turned worried. "You think?"

"Yeah...I do." She wished that it wouldn't but everything seemed to point in that direction. Argent hunters were brutal, and they had proved it time after time. "I'm gonna..." The Hale girl pointed in the direction of the field, and Stiles nodded. "Just focus on the game, yeah? Good luck, Stiles."

Stiles smiled lightly. "Thanks." 

By the time Scott made it onto the field, Stiles was sitting on the player's bench, nervously bouncing his leg as he thought about what Gracie had said to him earlier.

Things were going to get bad.

Stiles knew that, yet he couldn't shake the feeling he had inside of him. He was nervous, scared that someone he loved would get hurt, and angry that there was even a situation like this to begin with.

Most of all, he felt helpless. There wasn't anything he could do to help. He couldn't help Scott. He couldn't help Gracie or Derek. He couldn't even help himself.

It frustrated him because he had that determination inside of him, he just couldn't act on it. He couldn't go up against a hunter or a werewolf, let alone a kanima, and make it out of the fight. But he also couldn't just stand by and watch the action unfold while people got hurt. He had to do something.

"Is your dad coming?" Scott broke him out of his thoughts. 

"Yeah," Stiles looked to the bleachers for a second, seeing his dad already settled in a row near they bottom. "He's already here." 

Scott nodded. "You see Allison?" 

The last time he had seen Allison was the night of the full moon when her mom had killed herself. Gracie had told him what had happened when she ran into her at the police station and the fact that Allison was determined to get revenge on Derek.

"No," Stiles shook his head. "You know what's going on?"

Scott exhaled heavily. "Not yet." 

"But it's going to be bad, isn't it?" Stiles knew it would but hearing it from Scott made if feel more real. "I mean, like people screaming and running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming –– that kind of bad?"

It was quiet for a second as Scott looked over at him. It unnerved him. "Looks like it."

Stiles inhaled shakily, his eyes starting to sting.

"Scott, the other night, seeing my dad get hit over the head by Matt while I'm just lying there and I can't even move," he sniffed and looked back at his best friend. "It's just-I want to help, you know? But I can't do the things that you can't do. I can't––"

"––It's okay," Scott's voice was soft as he nodded at Stiles in assurance.

And Stiles was glad that out of every other guy in their class, Scott was the one who was his best friend. Because Scott got it. He got that Stiles was afraid but willing to do anything to help.

They were lucky to have the relationship they had. It wasn't often that kind of loyalty came around and there it was, each of them sitting next to it.

Stiles tried to make the topic lighter, even if he failed. "We're losing, dude."

Luckily, Coach was there to pep things up.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked the Stilinski boy incredulously, having only heard the last statement of their conversation. "The game hasn't even started. Now, put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenberg."

"What?" Stiles perked up, looking around for Coach's most-hated player. "What happened to Greenberg?"

"What happened to Greenberg?" Coach scoffed. "He sucks. You suck slightly less."

Stiles raised his eyebrows in shock.

"I'm playing?" He pointed to himself. "On the field? With the team?"

"Yeah, unless you'd rather play with yourself."

"I already did that today, twice," Stiles told him absentmindedly, too shocked about the fact that he was playing. Meanwhile, Scott snickered, making him realize what he said. If Gracie was here and heard him say that, her face would beet-red.

"Just get the hell out there!" Coach ordered him.

Stiles squeaked nervously and gathered his lacrosse stick and helmet, running onto the field with the rest of his teammates.

On the other side of the bleachers, Gracie had just taken a seat next to Melissa and Noah, when they noticed what Stiles was doing.

"Oh, no," Noah groaned. "Why is my son running out to the field?"

Gracie perked up, finding Stiles immediately. She grinned in amazement when she saw him on the field. "No way."

"Because he's on the team?" Scott's mother, sitting in between Gracie and Noah, pointed out.

"He is," Noah confirmed blankly before realizing the excitement of the situation. "He's on the team. He's on the field." He stood up, throwing his arms into the air as he cheered. "My son is on the field!"

The game started shortly after Stiles ran onto the field and it wasn't going well, to say the least. The first quarter went by fast, with the opposing team scoring two goals within eleven minutes. Every time the Beacon Hills players had the ball, it was a bad play or someone would foul out.

When the ball went to Stiles, it always seemed to miss his net. The next time he got the ball, he actually caught it in his net. Unfortunately, he was too busy celebrating to notice the two large defense players sprinting his way. There was an audible thwack as he was tackled to the ground.

While Melissa sighed and shook her head, Gracie winced. "He's probably just warming up."

Scott's mom nodded in agreement, but then the ball was tossed to Stiles yet again. He ran backwards in hopes to get it, but ended up tripping over his own feet.

"He's just a little nervous," Gracie said, still hopeful to Melissa and Noah, who were both cringing to themselves. "There's plenty of time to turn it around."

As if the world was disagreeing with her, Stiles was tackled. The crowd booed loudly and Noah hid his face in his hands.

The new quarter started and when Scott went to enter the game, Coach pushed him right back onto the bench. Luckily, Isaac appeared, dressed for the game and ready to enter.

Gracie sighed in relief, glad that he hadn't gone with Erica and Boyd. She was closest to Isaac out of the three of them and she had been pretty sad when she learned that he was planning on leaving with the other two. He didn't, though. He was here to help.

Isaac entered the game for the second quarter and it was chaos. Instead of actually playing the game and trying to score, he spent the time tackling players from his own team.

As more and more of his teammates went down, Gracie figured out what he was doing. He was making sure that Scott could play –– there was no way that Coach would forfeit instead of putting Scott on the field.

It was smart and she was impressed. Until Jackson tackled Isaac and the team paramedics had to run onto the field. From what Gracie could see, Isaac couldn't move anything, which meant that Jackson had used the kanima venom on him.

Melissa had jumped off the bleachers to run onto the field in order to talk to Scott but she stayed put. She already knew that something was going on and she had learned from Scott earlier that Gerard was now in control of Jackson –– that old bastard. This was part of the war, a battle to be won.

The rest of the quarter went by quickly and then it was halftime. Scott took off inside of the school to make sure Isaac would be okay.

By the time the third quarter started, Scott was still absent. Beacon Hills were down by two points. And then, the fourth quarter started and everything changed. Players from both teams clashed together, sending the ball rolling down the field.

It stopped right in front of Stiles, who stared at it like it was a foreign object for a moment. And then he scooped it up into his net and took off down the field.

None of the other players even knew he had the ball, the field between him and goal wide open and clear.

Gracie jumped to her feet, cheering loudly as he raced to get there before the other team's defense could catch up. She was pretty sure she could hear him screeching as he looked back at his huge opponents and when he paused just in front of the goal, she yelled, "Shoot it!"

And just like that, Stiles whipped the ball into the net, scoring his first goal in his first game. The sound of cheering erupted from the bleachers as Gracie, his dad, and everyone else in the crowd couldn't have been happier.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter thirty-two. Only three chapters left. What do you guys think? Please don't be a silent reader. I always appreciate feedback –– the good and the bad. If you really liked it, vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
52.4K 1.4K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
18.8K 470 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...
55.5K 1.1K 36
"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ- ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต..." "๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" "๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ... ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...