Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

Ė—ĖĖ‹ā‹† HEAVENLY ā‹†ĖŽĖŠĖ—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxviii. a shot in the dark

1.4K 54 5
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.   𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔉𝔲𝔯𝔶)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"MATT, DON'T DO THIS," SCOTT PLEADED ROUGHLY. "WHEN SHE COMES TO the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything."

The door that led to the wreck room groaned loudly as it was opened. Matt glared at Scott.

"If you don't move, now, I'm gonna kill Gracie first, then Stiles, and then your mom," he gestured out of the office. "Let's go."

And so they marched back to the wreck room.

"Open it," Matt ordered Scott when he hesitated at the door.

"Please, Matt––"

"––Open. The. Door."

Scott opened the door, revealing Derek standing behind it. Gracie smiled letting out a relieved breath. Scott shared the reaction as well. "Oh, thank God."

But if luck would have it, their moment of relief didn't last long.

"Derek?" Gracie called out when she didn't say anything.

But in slow motion, as if his legs couldn't even hold himself up anymore, he fell forward.

"Derek!" Gracie lunged toward her brother, hoping to catch him but Matt quickly tugged on her. His grip on her arm was tight as he yanked her back to his side with his gun pointed at her at the moment.

The Hale girl watched as Derek's back hit the floor with a loud thud. The alpha glared at Matt with usual pair of angry pale-green eyes.

The Hale girl froze as Derek laid there paralyzed, and behind him in the doorway stood Jackson –– partly in his kanima form with scales running along his face and arms.

"This is the one controlling him?" Derek grunted as Jackson –– half in his kanima form –– stood above him. "This kid?"

Matt let go of Gracie, pushing her toward Jackson, and leaned over Derek. "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf."

Gracie hid the surprise on her face, though Matt could easily see it on Stiles and Scott.

"Yeah, that's right," he nodded proudly. "I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves like Derek and Scott, then there's hunters, and kanimas, whatever the hell Gracie is...It's like a freakin' Halloween party every full moon." He glanced over when he caught Stiles rolling his eyes. "Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?"

"Please do not say anything stupid," Gracie pleaded mentally as she side-eyed Stiles.

But that was exactly what he did.

"An abominable snowman," he told Matt dryly. "But, uh, it's more of a wintertime thing, you know? Seasonal."

Gracie shook her head. Stiles... 

Matt nodded at Jackson. From behind Gracie, he reached for the back of Stiles' neck and slashed his skin. When Gracie and Scott moved to stop him, the kanima was quick to push them away. Stiles fell right on top of Derek, paralyzed just like the alpha. 

"You bitch," Stiles' voice was warbled since his face was smushed against Derek's chest.

Derek just seemed very annoyed with the whole situation. "Get him off of me."

"Oh, I don't know, Derek," Matt drawled, amused. "I think you two make a pretty good pair."

Gracie furrowed her eyebrows, not seeing the same thing as Matt apparently did, and Derek just blinked flatly.

"It must kinda suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless."

"Still got some teeth," Derek snarked back at him. "Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." 

"Yeah, bitch," Stiles grunted. 

"Matt," Gracie spoke up, keeping her voice calm. He turned to her with expectant eyes. "We deleted the evidence and you obviously have the upper hand, here. You got what you want so just let us go." 

Matt just scoffed at the Hale girl.

"You didn't think that would work, did you, Gracie?" He asked mockingly just as a vehicle pulled up to the station, the flash of headlights coming through the window and the sound of engine turning off filled their senses. Matt paused and turned to smirk at Scott, distracted. "Is that her?" 

Scott inhaled deeply, knowing that his mom had finally arrived. Gracie reached for his hand, trying to offer some kind of support.

"Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her," Matt ordered him. "I won't even let Jackson near her." 

"Scott, don't trust him!" Stiles yelled from his place on Derek's chest.

Matt gritted his teeth and grabbed the back of Stiles' shirt, flipping him around and off of Derek's chest so his back was on the floor. He placed his dirty shoe against Stiles' throat, applying pressure.

"Does this work better for you?" Matt shouted at Scott as Stiles choked underneath him. 

"Stop," Gracie pleaded. She leaned forward to stop him, but Scott held her back, knowing that wouldn't end well. "Matt, stop!" 

Scott and Gracie watched in horror as Stiles' face was rapidly turning red, the vein in his forehead popping out as he continued to choke.

"Okay, just stop!" Scott yelled. 

"Then do what I tell you to!" 

"Okay, all right," Scott agreed; Matt continued to hold pressure. "Stop!"

Matt took his foot away from Stiles' throat. Gracie fell to her knees beside him as he gasped sharply, placing a cool hand on his red cheek to make sure he was okay.

"Get up," Matt roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet before looking over at Jackson. "Take them in there." He nodded at Scott. "You and Gracie are with me."

Matt pushed them out of the wreck room and into the lobby just as Melissa was entering the station. 

"Mom?"

Melissa looked away from her phone and sighed in relief when she saw Scott and Gracie walk out.

"You scared me. Where is every––?" 

"––Mom," he cut her off as Matt appeared behind them, gun aimed at Scott's back. Melissa bristled, looking absolutely terrified. "Just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you."

"He's right," Matt agreed before cocking his gun and shooting Scott. "But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt you."

Gracie gasped as Melissa screamed and Scott fell to the floor. She kneeled down next to him, putting pressure on the steadily growing blood stain on his green shirt. 

"SCOTT?" She heard Noah yell from the holding room. "GRACIE? STILES?!"

Melissa went to help her but was stopped when Matt aimed his gun at her. "Back, back!"

"Miss McCall, stop," Gracie pleaded as she kept applying pressure against Scott's wound. She didn't want Melissa to get hurt, and she was sure Matt would do it. He had proved his violent tendency with all of the people he had Jackson kill. "Please, stop." 

"I said get back!"  "

"Scott..." Melissa's wet eyes were stuck on her son. 

"Mom, do it," Scott told her. "Please, Mom."

"He's gonna be okay, Miss McCall," Gracie assured her just to keep her away.

Melissa stayed back, not moving another inch. Satisfied, Matt turned back to Gracie and Scott, lowering his gun to aim it at Gracie.

"Get up," he snapped at her. "You too, McCall." 

"Matt?" Noah called out from the other room, trying to get anyone's attention. "Matt, listen to me––" 

"––Shut up! Everyone shut the hell up!" Matt screamed before giving Gracie and Scott his attention once again. "Now, get up, or I'll shoot you and her next."

Gracie nodded shakily, let go of Scott's wound, and scooped her hands under his armpits so she could lift him to his feet. "Okay, we're up. We're up." 

"We're putting her in the holding cell," Matt gestured to Melissa. "Let's go."

Gracie was the one to put Melissa in the holding cell. Matt's gun was at her back while she slid the lock into place, making sure she did it correctly so Melissa couldn't get out.

"Please, he needs to see a doctor," Melissa begged Matt. 

Matt snorted. "You think so?" 

"Hey!" Noah barked, not liking the way he talked to Melissa. He jumped to his feet, his left arm still cuffed to the metal bar, and pointed at him. "You listen to me––"

"––Stop, stop!" Gracie cut them off before Matt could get more pissed. "He'll be okay."

"He's clearly not okay!" Melissa argued tearfully, pointing at Scott, who was still clutching his stomach.

But Melissa didn't know what Gracie knew. His wound was healing and he'd be fine in a matter of minutes.

"Mom, it doesn't hurt," Scott assured his mother.

"That's because of the adrenaline," Melissa shook her head. "Please, let me—let me take a look at him, okay? I mean, at least let me stop the bleeding." 

Matt laughed and looked back at Scott in disbelief. "They have no idea, do they?"

"Just let me take a quick look––" 

"––SHUT UP!" Matt roared at her, lunging toward the cell. "Lady, if you keep talking, I'm gonna put the next bullet through his head." 

"Hey!" Gracie pushed against him, sending him skidding back a couple of inches from her. "Back off!" 

She could be calm but she wasn't about to let this guy bully Scott's mom. She was clearly desperate, thinking her son was going to die, and not thinking about her own safety. Gracie would, though. She wouldn't let Matt hurt Melissa.

Matt scrambled toward her, cocking his gun towards her and before she knew it he had pulled the trigger.

"HEY!"  Noah yelled.

"GRACE!" Scott cried out, staring at the Hale girl, who was currently on the ground.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter twenty-eight. Seven more chapters left until we get to season three. If you really liked it, vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
2.8K 98 15
š‘¹š’†š’…š’‚š’Žš’‚š’š’„š’š (š—».) š—§š—µš—² š—®š—°š˜ š—¼š—³ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—¶š—» š—暝—²š˜š˜‚š—暝—» Naya Argent is the kind of a girl you want to be friends with or at least...
471 37 13
Alex Parker, a typical teen, drifts off in front of the TV only to wake up in alternate reality. Suddenly thrust into a world of twists and turns, sh...
142K 2.9K 42
Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins and their friends start their Junior Year...