Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxvii. i know who you are

1.5K 57 5
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔉𝔲𝔯𝔶)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

WITHIN SECONDS, SCOTT WAS ON THE PHONE, ASKING HIS MOM ABOUT her run-in with Matt. 

"Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa asked incredulously, her voice blaring through the speaker on his phone.

"This one's sixteen, he's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenage—–"

"––Yeah, he looks evil," Stiles enthusiastically cut Scott off. 

Gracie grabbed his shoulders, pulling him away from the phone. She ignored the accusing look he had given her and pressed a finger to her lips in a signal to be quiet. 

"Scott, I already talked to the police about this," his mother told them.

"Mom, I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you," Scott quickly took a picture of Matt in the yearbook and sent it to his mom. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah."

"Do you recognize him?" Scott asked. "Do you remember him?" 

"Yeah, I did," Melissa confirmed. "I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall...Scott, what's going on?" 

"It's-It's nothing, Mom," Scott assured her while Stiles, Noah, and Gracie exchanged looks. "I'll explain later. I gotta go." 

He quickly ended the call and shoved his phone in his pocket.  Noah hurriedly grabbed one of the files in the pile next to him. "We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site." 

"And if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders," Stiles continued thoughtfully. "The trailer, the hospital, and the rave." 

"Actually, four," Noah corrected him. "A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." 

"When?" 

"A couple hours before you got there," Noah checked the file for confirmation. 

Stiles shook excitedly and Gracie couldn't help but smile at him. This was his thing —full blown detective work that really impressed the socks off of her. 

"All right, Dad," he said quickly. "If one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?"

Noah slammed the case file shut. "Four's enough for a warrant."

Gracie wanted to jump up and down as Stiles' father started handing out instructions for her and the beta.

"Scott, call your mom back and see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant. Gracie, you go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here." 

Gracie nodded firmly. "On it."

Excited, the Hale girl left Noah's office, almost skipping as she headed down the hallway that they had traveled through to get Noah's office. She was so glad this was going to be over. No more people were going to die now that they were certain Matt was the master.

But, of course, her moment of relief was short-lived.  

To her surprise, the young deputy who had let them in wasn't at the desk like before. And when Gracie turned around, there weren't any night-duty cops in their wreck room, either.

"Hello?" She called softly, her voice echoed through the empty lobby.

As if all her senses were on fire, she felt a rush of tingles shooting through her body and goosebumps covering her skin.

It felt like someone was watching her she soon realized with this sinking feeling in her gut. She didn't know how or why, but she knew whatever it was –– it wasn't right.

Just as she was about to turn around when she felt herself being pulled towards that direction, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her neck. She tried to yell but a hand clapped over her mouth to muffle her screams, which worked since no one came to see her after a minute or two.

The grip on her neck was so tight she couldn't breathe, and Gracie squirmed, gasping for air as all the oxygen started to leave her lungs.

She cringed as she felt the cold metal of a pistol pressed against the side of her forehead, the barrel of the gun digging into her skin. She gasped when the person finally loosened their grip so she could breathe.

"I know who you are," she said, her voice hoarse and her breath ragged.

Matt Daehler had been the one holding her.

She tried to keep her fear from showing on her face. But it was no use. She trembled as Matt kept the gun pressed against her temple as her voice broke. "You don't have to do this. We can talk about this." 

"Let's not," Matt said sharply. "Why don't you lead me back to the Sheriff's office?"

Feeling tears spill from her eyes, Gracie nodded and pointed to the hall that led to where the boys were waiting.

Walking with one foot in front of the other, Gracie headed down the hall with Matt's hands wrapped around her neck. She tried not to freak out, taking deep breaths and telling herself to be calm. 

Who wouldn't be with a gun held to their head?

Gracie heard Scott tell Stiles and Noah that his mom was on her way to the station when she walked into the office. The Stilinski men weren't able to respond to Scott, spotting Gracie' predicament right away. The beta followed their eyes, his own widening when he saw Matt and the gun he aimed at the Hale girl.

"Matt?" Noah's voice was calm, which was the complete opposite to how Stiles was responding as he shifted angrily and clenched his jaw, glaring at the person responsible for all of this. "It's Matt, right?" The teen nodded cockily. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

"You know, it's funny you say that," Matt scoffed. "I don't think you're aware of just how right you are."

Noah had no idea what Matt was talking about but Gracie, Stiles, and Scott knew.  "I know you don't wanna hurt people." 

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people," Matt disagreed. "You four weren't on my list but I could be persuaded."

After he let go of her, Gracie flinched as Matt pushed her away from him with the barrel of his gun, urging her toward Stiles and Scott. Stiles instantly grabbed her hand, pulling her close to him in case Matt had any urges.

"And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone like McCall is doing," Matt snapped, seeing movement in Scott's jean pocket. "That-that could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone." He pointed his gun to the desk, wanting them to give up their phones. "Now!" 

The four of them put their phones on Noah's desk. Matt then marched them out of the office, down the hallway, to the holding room, where he made Noah sit on one of the benches just a few feet away from the two holding cells. He had Stiles put handcuffs on him, attaching him to the metal bar right behind him. 

"Tighter," Matt ordered, pointing his gun at Stiles when Stiles clasped the cuff loosely around Noah's wrist. 

"Do what he says, Stiles," Noah nodded at his son. 

Stiles rolled his eyes and tightened the cuff before looking at Matt expectantly. Matt scowled at him and grabbed Gracie's shoulder, pushing her out of the holding room. Stiles and Scott were quick to join the line behind her as Matt herded them to the front desk.

As they were walking by one of the hallways, Gracie stopped in her tracks, horrified by what she saw. The three night-duty deputies, plus the one who was manning the desk, were all dead, their stomachs slashed to shreds. The kanima was in the station, too.  Scott gaped at the sight of them.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" he looked back at Matt incredulously.

"No, that's what Jackson's for," Matt remarked. "I just think about killing them and he does it." 

Gracie bit the inside of her cheek, desperately not wanting to hear about how an innocent person they knew was being used as a murder slave. She was about to open her mouth to say something, but decided against it, knowing they couldn't have the situation escalate any further. She had to be calm, cool, and collected and she would be.  

Matt pushed on Stiles' back, sending him into Scott, who fell into Gracie. She jumped forward, getting the hint that Matt wanted them walking again. They walked around the front desk and down another hallway, entering what looked to be a shared office. 

"What is it that you wanna do, Matt?" Stiles spoke up, unable to keep quiet any longer. "Or are you just gonna parade us around the station a couple of times? I've seen it plenty, it's nothing special."

"Shut up, Stilinski," Matt pushed him toward the desk with the computer. "I want you three to delete the evidence. Anything relating to all of this, I want gone."

Stiles, Gracie, and Scott shared a look. If that evidence was gone, so was the case against Matt. They would have no way to lock him away for everything he's done.

"Get going!" Matt raised his voice.

Stiles went to the computer, deleting the evidence stored on the hard drive while Scott and Gracie started on the files, going through them for anything to do with the case. One the evidence was collected, they shredded it all under Matt's watchful gaze. 

"Deleted and we're done," Stiles tapped a key on the computer and aimed his heated gaze at Matt. "All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first –– whatever the hell that means –– we're good here, right? We'll get my dad and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima."

Just as Stiles finished speaking, a car pulled into the lot, it's headlights flashing through the blinds in the window.

Matt's eyes flickered over to Scott. "Sounds like your mom's here, McCall."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter twenty-seven. We're almost done season two. Hopefully I can post a little bit more since it's the summer now. I don't really have much to say other than...Please don't be a silent reader. I always appreciate feedback –– the good and the bad. If you really liked it, vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 9.4K 70
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
40.7K 651 37
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ?" ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜- ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฅ...." ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ป...
54K 1.5K 43
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...