Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

wonderiiand1989 द्वारा

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... अधिक

˗ˏˋ⋆ HEAVENLY ⋆ˎˊ˗
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxv. anchor

1.5K 48 8
wonderiiand1989 द्वारा

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗.   𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔊𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING," ALLISON DECLARED. "BECAUSE WE'VE completely ignored her for the past two weeks." 

"Well, she's made fun of me for the last eleven years," Gracie said bitterly. "She doesn't deserve anything from me."

"She's apologized for that," Allison said.

Gracie narrowed her eyes at the tall brunette, not remembering her ever say anything along those lines. "Has she?"

"Well, she's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years, too," Scott shrugged.

"I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet," Stiles insisted.

The Hale girl rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, Allison, but none of us really owe her a party." 

"Okay, well, she wouldn't be the town whack job if it wasn't for all of us," Allison pointed out. Peter had bitten Lydia and the rest of them had lied to her about what was going on. "So, if we could please do something."

Scott sighed and looked over at Lydia, who looked uncomfortable with the lack of people. "I guess I could use my co-captain statue to get the lacrosse team here." 

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going," Stiles pulled his phone from his jeans. "Like, really going." 

Allison frowned at him. "Who?" 

"Let's just say they know how to party."

After people came and time quickly went by, Stiles was officially bored of Lydia's party. The party itself was still hopping –– with dozens and dozens of people drinking Lydia's spiked punch, dancing, talking to their friends, and swimming in the large pool.

It was fun but not for Stiles. He was almost positive it was because Gracie had split a half-hour before. With Scott and Allison awkwardly avoiding each other, he and the Hale girl ended up having a great time before it been interrupted by birthday cake.

After Lydia blew out the candles, Gracie told him she had to leave since Derek texted her to come since the effects of the full moon were getting worse for the rest of her pack. He would need her help to control them when they transformed. Even if she wasn't a werewolf, having her there could help them anchor them back to themselves.

So, now Stiles was stuck with Scott, who kept on sending Allison puppy-dog eyes without realizing it.

"Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?" He asked his best friend, taking a sip of punch from his plastic cup.

Scott gave him a confused look. "Why should I apologize?"

"Because you're the guy. It's, like, what we do."

"But I didn't do anything wrong."

"Then you should definitely apologize," Stiles glanced back at Allison, where she was chatting with Lydia, and then back to Scott. "See, any time a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, it means he's definitely done something wrong."

Scott thought about that for a moment before insisting, "I'm not apologizing."

Stiles pressed his lips together and gave him a knowing look. "Is that the full moon talking, buddy?"

"Probably," Scott shrugged. "Why do you care, anyway?"

"Because, Scott, something's gotta go right here. I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked, if you haven't noticed," Stiles pointed out firmly. "People are dying, I got my dad fired, you're gonna be held back in school, and if, on top of all that, I gotta watch you lose Allison to a freaking stalker like Matt, I'm gonna stab myself in the face."

"Don't stab yourself in the face," Scott's attention was pulled when he stared across the pool, noticing a certain someone had showed up. "Jackson's here."

Scott left him, probably to go talk to Allison or Lydia about Jackson. Stiles drained the rest of his punch and started to follow after him when he paused, hearing his dad's familiar voice.

"Why am I wearing black? What are you, an idiot?"

Stiles whipped around to see his dad yelling at one of his classmates, dressed in a suit and holding a bottle of whiskey in his hands.

"I just came from a funeral. You know, people wear black at funerals."

Stiles' eyes widened in shock as Noah took a long pull of the whiskey. He had no idea why his dad was here and had no clue what he was talking about.

"Dude, chill," the teenager held his hands up. "I was just––"

Noah cut him off as he roughly shoved him away. "Get out of my face."

He took another drink from the bottle and turned to Stiles, glaring at him with hateful eyes.

"It's you. It's all you," he held the whiskey bottle up like he was making a toast. "You know, every day I saw her lying in that hospital slowly dying..."

This was about his Mom.

Stiles realized that fact as his his eyes stung with tears, ignoring the way people stared at him.

"I thought, how the hell am I supposed to raise this stupid kid on my own? This hyperactive little bastard who keeps running my life?" Noah pointed at his son, disgusted. "It's all you. It's you, Stiles. You killed your mother, you hear me? You killed her and now you're killing me!"

Stiles didn't say anything, he didn't move. His mom had died and he just stood and watched. He didn't do anything as the life left her eyes.

He flinched away as Noah threw the half-empty bottle at him, the glass crashing against the column he had been standing by.

When he looked back at the area his dad had been standing, he was gone. Meanwhile, Gracie shifted uneasily on her feet from where she stood next to Isaac, watching as Derek chained Boyd and Erica up in the back of the train car.

All three of the new betas were uneasy as the full moon got closer but it was really a struggle for Erica and Boyd. It was their first full moon, so they all were expecting them to act out of control tonight. Isaac would have a better chance but from how tense he was, he was in for a rough night, too.

"What if we break free?" Boyd asked as Derek finished chaining him up. Gracie had started helping her brother chain the betas in, starting with Boyd.

"Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here," Derek answered him, though he sounded so calm and not nervous at all. He was always like that. She had never seen him freak out. He was always cool as a cucumber. "You'd probably try to kill me and Gracie, then each other, and anything else with a heartbeat."

"Hopefully, we'll be able to help you with your control so that doesn't happen," Gracie gave him a small, reassuring smile. Boyd returned her smile with a trusting nod.

Derek moved onto to the chains restraining Erica. He quickly made sure they were going to hold her before picking up the headband he had showed her that morning. He looked to Isaac and Gracie and nodded back at Erica, "I need you guys to hold her."

Isaac immediately took Erica's arms behind her back while Gracie laid both of her hands on her shoulders.

"So," Isaac wondered. "...how come she gets to wear the headband thing?"

"Because she'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you," Derek set the metal headband on top of Erica's head and slipped it down, making sure it was over her forehead. "I've got an extra one if you really want it."

Gracie grimaced and looked over at Isaac, who quickly shook his head. "I'll pass."

Derek looked to Erica. "You ready?"

"Yeah."

As a pack, they all took a deep breath together. Derek started twisting the prong into the skin of Erica's forehead. Erica screamed loudly, fighting against Isaac's hold on her. Gracie held onto her shoulders as tight as she could.

It was hard for everyone to hear Erica's painful screams. At first, it was just the prongs of the headband causing them but then the moon came out and it was all part of her transition.

Boyd soon joined her, grunting and groaning while trying to break free of the restraints holding him. Gracie restrained Isaac while Derek watched over Boyd and Erica. As soon as she was done, they'd switch places and Gracie would take a crack at trying to keep them calm and help them try and find an anchor.

"How doesn't Derek feel this?" Isaac murmured as she clasped a handcuff around his wrist and tightened the one holding him to the seat.

"I'm sure he feels every second of it," Gracie looked up at him. "He's had more practice, though."

"That's how he controls it?"

"He has an anchor. It's something meaningful to you. You can bind yourself to it and keep your human side in control," Gracie straightened to her full height and glanced briefly at her cousin as he spoke with his betas. "For Derek, it's anger, but it doesn't have to be for everybody."

"Like Scott?"

"Yeah," she confirmed, knowing that Allison was Scott's anchor. "But listen, if you can't find an anchor tonight, don't worry about it. We can work on it," she placed a hand on his shoulder and he visibly relaxed. "It's why we're doing this."

Isaac nodded quietly. Erica screamed again, catching Gracie's attention.

"Tell me if you need help," she told Isaac before making her way back to Erica and Boyd. "All right, let's do this."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter twenty-five. What do you guys think? If you really liked it, please vote, comment, and share.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

471 37 13
Alex Parker, a typical teen, drifts off in front of the TV only to wake up in alternate reality. Suddenly thrust into a world of twists and turns, sh...
405K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
51.8K 1.3K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
65.6K 1.7K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...