Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

wonderiiand_1989 tarafฤฑndan

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... Daha Fazla

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xvi. compelling

1.8K 70 14
wonderiiand_1989 tarafฤฑndan

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒙𝒗𝒊. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          SCOTT WAS HOPING TO CONVINCE DEREK TO BACK OFF WHEN HE MET Boyd on the field.

"I want to talk to Derek," Scott told him.

Boyd shook his head. "Talk to me."

"I don't want to fight."

"Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of you," Boyd looked the beta up and down, standing several inches taller than him.

"True," Scott nodded, realizing that fact even more as he looked him up and down. "Really, really true. But you wanna know what I think? I'm twice as fast."

Scott lunged towards him and Boyd took a swing at him. Ducking under, Scott ran into him, throwing him into the ground. He rose back up as Boyd scrambled to his feet. Scott practically jumped when he turned and Derek was there.

"She failed the test," he pointed out with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything," Scott insisted. "Lydia's different."

"I know, at night she turns into a homicidal walking snake."

"I'm not going to let you kill her," Scott said firmly with an obvious glint of seriousness in his eyes.

Derek chuckled, looking back at Boyd, who shared an amused look with the alpha.

"Who said I was gonna do it?" The alpha emphasized, turning back to Scott. "I don't know why you think you have to protect everyone now, Scott, but even so, Lydia has killed people and she's gonna do it again, and next time, it's gonna be one of us."

"What if you kill her and you're wrong, Derek?"

"She was bitten by an Alpha. It's her."

"You saw that thing up close. You know it's not like us," Scott reminded him.

"But it is! We're all shapeshifters," Derek told him. "You don't know what you're dealing with. It happens rarely and it happens for a reason."

Scott narrowed his eyes at him. "What reason?"

"Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person that you are," Derek explained. "Some people just aren't who they really seem."

Scott shook his head. "Well, what if she's immune? What if she's got something inside of her that makes her immune to the bite, which is why she didn't get paralyzed?"

"No one's immune!" Derek shouted. "I've never seen it or heard of it. It's n-it's never happened."

"What about Jackson? That's why you tested him, isn't it?" Scott asked. "Because you gave him what he wanted, didn't you? Peter said the bite either kills you or turns you. You were probably hoping that he would die. But nothing happened, right? And you have no idea why, do you?"

"No––" Derek shook his head, trying to edge a word in.

"––Well, I have a theory. Lydia's immune, and somehow she passed it on to Jackson," Scott repeated, and Derek kept on shaking his head. "You know I'm right."

"No!"

"You cannot do this!"

"Look, I can't let her live! You should have known that!"

Scott nodded. "I was hoping I would convince you, but then again...I wasn't counting on it."

Derek looked at him confused. Meanwhile, in the library, Lydia was being dragged out of the library by Stiles and Gracie with Allison and Jackson behind them. 

"If we're doing a study group, why didn't we just stay in the library?" Lydia asked Stiles, who had been holding her arm as they headed for the double doors that led into the hallway.

Stiles gaped at the strawberry blonde for a second, thinking on the spot for a believable lie.

"Because we're meeting up with somebody else," he managed to come up with as he led her towards the double doors that led out to the parking lot, trying to hurry her along.

"Hmm," Lydia hummed with a nod. "...well, why don't they just meet us in the library?"

"Oh, that would've been a great idea," Stiles said, grabbing both of her shoulder gently to keep her moving forwards. "Too late."

"Okay, hold on––" Lydia stopped walking.

Well, she tried to.

"––Lydia, shut up and walk," Jackson spat as he grabbed her arm and pushed her to start walking.

Stiles and Allison exchanged worried glances as they followed Lydia and Jackson out of the school. With Gracie waiting for them in the parking lot, they got into Stiles' Jeep with Lydia having several unanswered questions.

Stiles peeled out of the parking spot, going well out of the speed limit. As he drove them all out of the lot, Lydia, who was sitting in the backseat between Jackson and Gracie, turned to watch the school get smaller and smaller through the window.

They arrived at Scott's house in no time. Pulling up to his house, he was nowhere in sight. Jumping out of the back, Gracie followed Stiles and Lydia up the stairs and maneuvered the strawberry blonde towards the house.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asked curiously as Stiles used the key he made to get in.

"Meeting us here, I think," he told her, opening the door as he led her inside before whispering under her breath, "...I hope."

Stiles quickly ushered everyone inside the house. As soon as Allison stepped through the threshold, Stiles slammed the door shut and started locking the deadbolt, chain, and the knob. He turned back to them and noticed the questioning look that Lydia was giving him.

"Uh, there's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood," Stiles lied.

"Oh," Lydia nodded, actually believing him.

Spotting a chair between the door and the stairs, Stiles wedged it under the door handle. The strawberry blonde gave him a bewildered look.

"And a murder," Stiles said unconvincingly. "Yeah, it was bad."

Jackson sighed and when Allison gestured toward upstairs, he spoke up, "Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute."

Lydia sighed heavily and started toward the stairs.

"Seriously?" she asked harshly. "What is going on with everyone?"

Gracie paced back and forth in Scott's foyer as Allison spoke to Scott using Stiles' phone, informing him of their current situation. She was urging him to come home as Stiles glanced away from the window and nodded at her. 

Derek, Erica, Isaac, and Boyd had showed up at the McCall residence twenty minutes before and had yet to make a move –– like they waiting for something to happen.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked Allison, getting Gracie's attention.

Allison sniffled as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and tapped on the screen.

"I think..." She pressed her hand against her mouth. "I think I have to call my dad." 

Stiles' eyes widened. "But if he finds you here, you and Scott––" 

"––I know," Allison nodded. "But what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us. They're here to kill Lydia." 

Gracie bit the inside of her cheek thoughtfully. She shook her head, clearly done with all of this. They should be working together –– not fighting like this.

"Okay, I'm going out there," she declared, ceasing her pacing to march towards the door. "I'm talking to Derek and if he––" 

Cutting her off, Stiles grabbed her by the arm and swung her away from the door.

"No," he said firmly. "You're staying in here where it's safe."

"Derek won't hurt me." 

"Just..." Stiles paused as he tried to think of something. "Okay...I got an idea. Just shoot one of them." 

Allison raised her eyebrows. "Are you serious?"

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it," Stiles encouraged her. "Or at least give it a shot, right?"

"It could work," Gracie spoke up, moving to Allison's side to look out at her pack mates. "They don't think we'll fight so if one of them gets hit, they might take off."

"Exactly," Stiles nodded jerkily. "So just shoot one of them." 

Allison nodded. "Which one?"

"Uh...Derek," Stiles said firmly. "Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head."

"Do not shoot Derek," Gracie objected firmly. "Besides, if Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek will definitely be able to catch whatever you shoot at him."

"Ugh, fine," Stiles groaned. "Just shoot one of the other three, then."

"You mean two," Allison corrected him, looking out the window again. 

"What? No, I mean three," Stiles swiped the curtain aside to look at Derek and the others. "Where the hell is Isaac?"

The three of them turned around just as Isaac pushed Gracie out of the way first, her body hitting the floor with a thump. Isaac easily grabbed the bow in Allison's hands and threw it, pushing her to the floor next to Gracie as he moved on to Stiles.

As Allison scrambled up the stairs to warn Jackson and Lydia about Isaac, Gracie rushed into the kitchen just as her pack-mate threw Stiles onto the kitchen table, knocking down the bowl of fruit settled in the middle.

"Isaac, stop!" she shouted. He turned back and growled at her, his eyes flashing gold and widened when she grabbed his right arm as she looked at him angrily.

"Isaac, stop!" She demanded as her eyes bored into his. In a quick moment, her pupils dilated and contracted a few times while she stared at him as his did the same. She watched the dark center of his golden irises grow and shrink over and over again. At her command, Isaac, almost in a trance, backed away and his wolf features suddenly disappeared.

While he was left defenseless as he calmed down, Stiles grabbed the wooden fruit bowl and whacked the beta on the head with it. He fell to the floor with a thud, unconscious.

"How did you do that?" Stiles asked. Gracie shrugged, having no clue how she brought him out of his shift.

By the time Scott got there, the three of them took out Erica and Isaac. Carrying them out, he threw both out of the front door and into his yard at Derek's feet. Gracie and the others scrambled out onto the porch to stare her brother down.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott," Derek said. "You're not an omega, you're already an alpha of your own pack. But you know you can't beat me."

"I can hold you off until the cops get here," Scott declared as the sound of police sirens wailing in the distance.

He was easily distracted, as were all the others, when a hiss came from Scott's roof. They all looked up and flinched away when the kanima crawled across the shingles and screeched at them. Derek glowered at the kanima as it scurried away.

As if on cue, Lydia stormed out of the house. "Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"

Scott looked up to where the kanima had been standing. "It's Jackson..."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So here's chapter sixteen. We saw a little more of Gracie's abilities this chapter. What do you guys think? If you really liked it, please vote, comment, and share.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

99.6K 1.7K 43
โ€ข~BOOK TWO~โ€ข Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
18.9K 470 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...
37K 871 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...
156K 2.7K 31
~only evil can punish evil~ Nina Hale never asked to be thrown into a bank vault in the very town that murdered her family. She wanted a fresh start...