Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xv. immune

1.7K 66 1
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒗. 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒆
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "I KNOW MY BROTHER. HE'S NOT GOING TO KILL HER WITHOUT PROOF," Gracie corrected as she made her way to Chemistry with Scott and Stiles.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right," Stiles realized.

"And may I point out that if she suddenly collapses out of nowhere, it's gonna be hard to explain?" The Hale girl added.

"Good point," Stiles conceded as they walked into the chemistry lab. "So when and where are they gonna test her?"

Scott clicked his tongue as Isaac and Erica walked into the room, eyeing the seat next to Lydia at the front of the class.

"I think here and now," he realized.

At once, Gracie moved toward the seat next to Lydia, glaring at her packmates as they rushed toward it, too. Luckily, Gracie got there first, sliding onto the stool as Scott pulled up another stool on the other side of Lydia.

When the bell rang, Allison walked into the classroom and sat at the lab table next to them, taking the empty stool next to Stiles. She gave Gracie and Scott a questioning look but Scott just nodded back to Isaac and Erica, who were sitting directly behind them.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe,'" Mr. Harris quoted. "I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He patted Stiles' shoulder pointedly, causing some people to laugh. "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

As the teacher gave the Stilinski boy a nasty look, Stiles rolled his eyes, muttering to himself as he looked down.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with––" After he called on Erica, many hands flew into the air, all volunteering to be partnered with the blonde werewolf. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two."

Scott leaned towards Erica pleadingly, ignoring their assignment. "Whatever you're thinking about doing, wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek."

"Why don't you talk to me instead?" Erica smirked, boldly placing her hand on Scott's thing and making him tense up. The teen wolf looked down down before glancing back at Allison. Erica looked between the two, grinning. "That's funny. In school, you guys act like you're broken up, but she's all over you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Scott lied, looking down as he denied the obvious truth.

Erica leaned even closer, moving her hand higher up his thigh. "If I were Allison, I'd be wanting you all the time."

As Scott and Erica were having a little stand-off, the three girls were working on their experiment. The tall brunette poured the teaspoon of powder into the beaker. She soon looked away and her back stiffened. Following her gaze, Lydia saw Erica's hand on Scott's thigh as she sat a little too close towards him.

"Never?" The strawberry blonde asked. "You never get jealous?"

"Why would I?" Allison asked.

"Because of that thing happening over there," Lydia pointed over to Scott and the brunette wolf, causing Gracie to look. "That definitely requires some jealousy."

Mr. Harris, who was sitting at his desk, rang his bell as time ran out. "Switch!"

Allison leaned in, whispering to Lydia. "Listen to me, okay? Don't talk to Erica or Isaac."

The blonde narrowed her eyes at the Argent girl. "Why?"

"Just don't," Allison said firmly.

"Let's go, girls. Next station, Mr. Harris urged the three girls as he walked by.

Allison held a worried look as she stood. "Just rust me, all right?"

"Okay," Lydia nodded.

As the two girls left the table, Gracie's grip was firm around her beaker when she went to the table where Erica was sitting. She needed to have a little chat with her packmate and it seemed like the perfect opportunity. 

"Hi, Grace," Erica grinned at her as she set to work, adding more ingredients to her experiment. "Switching sides now?"

"Scott is not the enemy, Erica," Gracie muttered. "...but if you're intending on killing an innocent girl, then yeah...I guess I'm with Scott on this."

"Hmm," Erica hummed. "Does Derek know that? What does he think?"

"Derek knows me better enough to know that I wouldn't let him just kill Lydia," Gracie retorted, not liking the fact that Erica felt like she knew Derek more than she did –– her own brother.

"Mmhm," Erica hummed. Gracie rolled her eyes.

"If you guys had only waited until I talked to Derek, we wouldn't be having this little stand-off," she told Erica. "I saw Lydia in the parking lot the night when the kanima attacked us. She couldn't have been in two places at once."

"And how do we know you're not lying to protect her?" Erica challenged.

"Because I know how important this is," Gracie explained. "What you guys are doing is wrong."

"Look, Gracie, I don't particularly want to do this but what Derek says, goes," Erica admitted. Gracie was conflicted; her packmates were very important to her but she couldn't let Derek do this.

Mr. Harris pressed on the bell again. "And switch." 

Gracie grabbed her beaker and didn't spare Erica another look as she ended up at a table with Stiles and Scott.

Stiles looked up to see Isaac slither into the seat beside Lydia. Stiles jumped up from his seat to make his way over when a pointer came down on his desk.

"Aah!" He jumped back.

"If you're trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski, I guarantee it'll be a failing grade," Mr. Harris threatened.

Gracie focused on her experiment, looking between the beaker and Lydia and Isaac every so often. As her reaction started forming into a crystal like the lab report instructed, Mr. Harris tapped the bell one last time.

"Time," he declared. "If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal."

Despite the circumstances, Gracie was happy that she aced the experiment. Unfortunately for Stiles and Scott, their beaker was filled with what looked like brown goo.

"Now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy. You can eat it," Harris told them.

As Gracie and Stiles looked at his experiment in disgust, Isaac picked out the crystal and offered it to Lydia. Scott, watching from his desk, jumped forward when he noticed something dripping off the crystal.

"Lydia!" He yelled right as she brought it to her mouth.

The strawberry blonde pulled it away as she looked back at him with a bewildered look. "What?"

Scott looked around awkwardly as everyone else stared at him. He sat back down, shaking his head. "...Nothing."

Just like Gracie, Stiles and Scott watched carefully as Lydia took a bite out of the venom-covered crystal. She chewed throughly and swallowed it. They watched as she sat there, never losing any feeling in her arms or anything else from the neck down.

Lydia was immune.

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

          "DEREK'S OUTSIDE WAITING FOR LYDIA," SCOTT DECLARED AS HE, ALLISON, Gracie, and Stiles walked into Coach Finstock's office for privacy.

"Waiting to kill her?" Gracie asked.

"If he thinks she's the kanima, then yes," Scott confirmed with a nod. "...especially after what happened at the pool."

"It's not her," Stiles said firmly. "I was with her right before I looked around Gerard's office."

"Stiles, she didn't pass the test, man. Nothing happened," Scott reminded him.

Stiles shook his head, not even considering the idea. "No, it can't be her."

"It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her," Allison stated. She shook her head with a thoughtful look. "So either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her."

"Well, I really don't think he's gonna do anything here, not at school," Scott spoke up.

"What about after school?" Gracie wondered, rubbing her forehead with her free hand. "What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?"

Stiles scoffed. "By three o'clock?"

"There could be something in the bestiary," Allison insisted.

"Oh, you mean the 900-page book written in archaic Latin that none of us can read?" Stiles sarcastically reminded the tall brunette, making her roll her eyes. "Good luck with that."

"Actually..." Allison hummed. "I think I know someone who might be able to translate it."

"Uh, I can talk to Derek, maybe convince him to give us a chance to prove that it's not her," Scott volunteered.

Gracie stepped forward. "I'll go with you. Derek will listen to me."

"No," Scott shook his head. "You should stay here. If anything happens, you guys let me handle it, okay?"

Allison looked at her boyfriend confused. "What does that mean?"

"That you can't heal like I do," Scott bluntly said. He lowered his voice, leaning in towards her. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

Allison pressed her lips together and grabbed her bag, pulling a small bow out of it. She turned back to Scott and declared

"I can protect myself," she declared. When she saw the hesitant look on Scott's face, she set her bow down on the desk next to her. "What? Did something else happen?"

"I just don't want you getting hurt," Scott repeated, his voice low and soft. "Seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? I-I don't care if your dad finds out. Call, text, scream, yell, whatever. I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can. We have until 3:00."

He turned to walk out of Coach's office when a thwack noise ripped through the air. He turned and his eyes went wide as he caught the arrow that was heading straight for his forehead. Allison and Scott looked to Stiles, who was holding her bow in his hands.

"Ah...Sorry, Sorry," Stiles apologized sheepishly as he handed Allison the bow. "Sensitive trigger on that."

Gracie sighed, closing her eyes.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So that's chapter fifteen. Again, I don't really have much to say other than...tell me what you think. If you really liked it, please vote, comment, and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 9.4K 70
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
65.8K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
142K 2.9K 42
Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins and their friends start their Junior Year...
1.1M 35.5K 100
โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ออออออ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’š, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...