Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

viii. this unfamiliar feeling

2.1K 76 12
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(ℑ𝔠𝔢 𝔓𝔦𝔠𝔨)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          DEREK WAS DROPPING GRACIE OFF TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE parking lot as he pulled up to the entrance, wanting to drive her in himself since he wanted to keep a close eye on her. The car ride had been tense and quiet with the same thing on both of their minds.

Gracie had figured during the full moon she would shift. She thought maybe it would all change then. But now she knew.

Whatever she was, she was anything but a werewolf.

"If..." the Hale girl spoke up, breaking the silence. "...the bite didn't turn me...then what am I? Because it either turns you or kills you...so..."

Gracie trailed off shaking her head. Derek squeezed her hand reassuringly. "I don't know, but I'm going to find out."

The Hale girl nodded and tried not to worry. When she walked into school, she had this gnawing feeling in her gut. It was a feeling she couldn't describe. But whatever it was, she knew that it wasn't okay.

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

          "IT HAD A TAIL," SCOTT SAID AS HE AND ALLISON CLIMBED THE ROCK WALL, talking about the creature that had almost attacked them during the full moon. Meanwhile, everyone else was watching from down below as the two were completing one of the many required activities for gym class. "I don't have a tail."

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet," Allison suggested as she kept up with Scott as they slowly moved up the wall.

"I'm not growing a tail -- ever," Scott shook his head, laughing. He kept climbing up, slowly trailing behind Allison, who he noticed had stopped climbing. "Are you slowing down for me?"

"I was waiting for you," she said, giving him an innocent look.

"What?" Scott gave her a shocked look. "Waiting for me to catch up?"

"You looked like you were struggling."

"Maybe I was admiring the view," Scott suggested, leaning back as he glanced at her backside, grinning at the view.

Allison raised a brow. "Try admiring from afar."

With that, she carried on, climbing the wall at a faster pace, smirking as she moved closer towards the top. The grin on her face faded when she looked back down to where Scott last was, only to realize he was now ahead of her.

Scott looked down at her, giving the tall brunette a smug smile and an innocent shrug. She shared the same look when an idea popped in her head and slammed her foot into his.

As his foot slipped, Scott fell back off the wall, the harness around his waist stopping him from falling on the ground. Allison looked around to see if anyone had seen what she did, smiling to herself as everyone laughed at him. Once the harness released him, Coach sat beside him, laughing.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy," Coach commented joyfully as Allison came back down the wall.

"Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Hale, let's go. The wall."

Gracie's eyes went right back to Stiles as his name was called and smiled in amusement as she got a better look at his t-shirt; it was blue and had the word "stud" with a cartoon muffin underneath it.

Stiles sighed as he walked past Coach with an unamused look on his face as Gracie stood beside him.

"Just so you know..." the Hale girl began as the two put on the harnesses. "...I'm not go easy on you..."

Stiles didn't say anything, giving her a weak nod as they started climbing the rock wall when she called out to him again, "Oh, by the way, your shoes are untied."

"What?" He glanced down, looking at his shoe laces, which were perfectly tied.

"Just kidding," Gracie giggled, already halfway up the wall. She shook her head as she made it three-quarters of the way up there.

Although not many people knew it, the Hale girl was pretty athletic, and climbing the rock wall was easy for her. So, even though Stiles moved up the rock wall as fast as he could, Gracie was moving too quickly and he couldn't catch up to her when she reached the top of the wall and rang the bell.

Stiles threw his head back with a groan before they both made their way down to the mat and out of the harnesses.

"Maybe next time, Stilinski..." The Hale girl said as she leaned forward and patted his shoulder, which made him look up. He chucked the harness with an unamused look, and Gracie frowned at the Stilinski boy. "You're still not talking to me?"

Gracie let his silence answer her and she looked at him, a little hurt as the Stilinski boy walked back over to Scott.

"I let her win," Stiles told his friend.

"Mm-hmm," Scott hummed with an amused grin.

"Jackson, Erica," Coach shouted out, moving onto the next pair.

Gracie moved to the side a little as Erica squeezed past her. While she didn't really know anything about Erica, all Gracie knew was that she was not well-liked, and the Hale girl thought it was ridiculous people made fun of her because of her epilepsy.

While not many paid attention to her, Erica stared up at the wall. She looked absolutely terrified. She was shaking where she stood as she put on the harness. When she tightened it, Erica slowly moved up the wall.

Jackson had slipped on the harness and climbed the wall in seconds. When he was done, he looked over and shook his head at Erica, who only made it a quarter of the way up there.

After a minute, the shaking started again, and a sob escaped her throat. She started hyperventilating, catching Coach's attention and unfortunately everyone else's.

"Erica?" Coach called up to her. "Are you dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear," Lydia corrected him, a little condescendingly for Gracie's taste as the brunette rolled her eyes. "She's just freaking out."

"Erica?" Coach called up to her again.

"I'm fine," Erica's voice trembled as she stood still against the wall, gripping her harness tightly.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe," Gracie spoke up, watching Erica worriedly. "You know she's epileptic, right?"

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" Coach huffed, annoyed by that fact. "I have to get--" He shook his head, looking back up at Erica. "Erica, y-you're fine. Just-just kick off from the wall. Th-there's a mat to catch you."

Erica hesitated for a few seconds before she slowly and carefully hovered down the rock wall. As soon as her feet touched the black mat, Coach patted her on the shoulder.

"Come on. See, you're fine. You're on the ground," Coach said softly. "You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine."

The class, minus Gracie and her friends, started laughing at Erica as she unbuckled her harness and walked out of the gym.

With that, everyone returned to their lockers to change. In the boy's locker room, Coach called out to everyone around, "Listen up. Anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher, or you call me. Except for you, Greenberg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number."

"Isaac?" Scott asked as he and Stiles walked over to their lockers.

"It's Derek's problem now," Stiles shrugged, unbothered by the fact. As the two changed, they talked about their plans for that night -- ice skating with Allison and Gracie. Stiles' excitement was short-lived when Scott told him..."What do you mean tonight's not a good idea?"

Scott sighed. "I don't know. That thing that we saw last night, Isaac missing, Allison's grandfather. All this stuff happening with Derek, I just-doesn't feel right."

Scott closed his locker and Stiles had changed into a new shirt, giving the teen wolf an annoyed look.

"No, you're not backing out," he declared. "Do you wanna know why? Because you and Allison are obviously having quite a good time together. And you know who else wants to have a good time?" He pointed at himself. "Stiles! Stiles wants to have a good time -- many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions. Are you even listening to me?" Stiles looked down at Scott when he said nothing, seeing the teen wolf's hand shake. "What-what is that?"

While the other girls were getting dressed, Erica wasn't there -- a fact Gracie noticed when she didn't see her by her locker. She had been hoping to make sure her classmate was okay when class had ended. 

Suddenly, Gracie glanced down at her hand, which was shaking just as a tingling sensation ran through her body. She squinted as the hairs on her arms stood up.

Just then, a loud scream came from the gym that caught everyone's attention. Soon they all came running in, where Scott was holding Erica in his arms as she seized.

"Put her on her side. Put her on her side," Allison instructed, helping Scott turn her over. "How'd you know?"

Scott shrugged. "I just felt it."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So that's chapter eight. Again, I don't really have much to say other than...I hope you liked this chapter. Please tell me what you think. I really appreciate some feedback. If you really liked it, please share it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 814 29
Fourteen year old Wren isn't like the rest of the alpha pack. She doesn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes or the innate desire to kill. She's just br...
476 37 13
Alex Parker, a typical teen, drifts off in front of the TV only to wake up in alternate reality. Suddenly thrust into a world of twists and turns, sh...
277K 7.7K 15
[ BOOK ONE ] โAnd that is where you and I have always differed, big bro. There is no getting over what I did-ever.โž Carter Hale, youngest siste...