Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

Ė—ĖĖ‹ā‹† HEAVENLY ā‹†ĖŽĖŠĖ—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

i. underwater

2.9K 79 0
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒊.  𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

SPRING OF 2011 - SOPHOMORE YEAR

Gracie leaned back, resting her head down against her crappy hospital pillow. She closed her eyes as the sound of the hospital monitors' beeping echoed throughout the room. In the bed next to her's, Lydia was perched on the edge, swinging her legs back and forth as she checked her manicured nails. Let's just say the Hale girl wasn't exactly loving the idea of being her roommate, but with the limited space she had to share with the Martin girl.

She just laid there as she stared at the last text Derek sent her, telling her he went home to change his clothes since he had been there all weekend and hadn't left her side since she woke up.

The Hale girl rolled her eyes as she listened to the strawberry blonde's bed creak with each swing, biting her lip as the annoying sound echoed loudly. Having been in mild pain since the nurses weaned her off the morphine, she had enough with the noise. She grunted softly as she slid her legs over the side of her bed, sitting up.

"I'm just gonna take a shower," the brunette grumbled when Melissa McCall walked in, seeing her patient try to stand up. Smiling down at the Hale girl, she helped her over to the conjoined bathroom.

"Thank you," Gracie mumbled, giving Scott's mother an appreciative look.

"Call if you need anything," Melissa told her.

"Will do," the Hale girl gave her a small smile as she opened the door.

Once Melissa had left the room, Gracie closed the door behind her and peeled the hospital gown off, chucking it. It had been several days since the attack and the stitches from her wound had been removed yesterday, so she was finally able to take a shower. Most of her other cuts and bruises on her body were slowly starting to fade away. She glared at her reflection, wondering how the hell she would be able to cover them up when she went to school tomorrow.

Turning the water on, Gracie waited to get in when the tub filled with water at the perfect temperature. Leaning her head back as she sighed when she sunk into the warm water. Rubbing her neck, she winced as her fingers grazed over where Peter had bit her. The memories of that night flashed in her mind, feeling her uncle sink his fangs into her and hearing her own screams echo.

By the nurse's station, when Scott's mom walked out of the room, running into a few of the other nurses she worked with. They looked over at her as she shut the door and walked over to them.

"Gracie's in the shower," Melissa told them, knowing that they would probably need that information.

A low moan caught their attention. Their eyes flickered over to the small waiting area ten feet way, and Scott's mom was met with Stiles, and one of the nurses narrowed her eyes at him.

Melissa, on the other hand, smiled at the teen boy. She wasn't surprised to see him -- he'd been at the hospital since they stopped Peter and Gracie had woken up. The only time he left was when he had school or his dad forced him to go home.

But she didn't quite understand how he could be sleeping in his current position.

Stiles was laying haphazardly in the arms of the chairs with a get-well helium balloon tied around his wrist. His head was tilted back as he laid there with no support for his back. Few people who walked by couldn't help but look at him in disgust as he started to dribble and sleep talk.

"Ohh...just like that," he moaned again in his sleep. He kept puckering his lips, blowing kisses into the air as he kept mumbling. "No, no, you first. Me first?"

Well, it didn't take a genius to figure out what he was dreaming about...

"He's been here all night?" One of the nurse's asked as the nurses watched him, some of which were trying not to laugh.

"He's been here all weekend," Melissa shook her head, smiling at her son's best friend.

As a custodian bent down next to Stiles to collect the full bag from the trash can, he kissed the air and mumbled, "You're dirty."

As she gave him a disgusted look when she stood up, Stiles shifted, the noise of the bag crinkling in her hand woke him up. His eyes popped open as he flailed in the seat. His face scrunched in irritation. "Mmm..."

Sitting upright in the chair, Stiles batted away the balloon when it smacked him in the face, groaning.

Laying with her head under the warm water, Gracie sat there in the tub peacefully. Her eyes eventually fluttered open and a loud gasp fell from her lips, bubbles forming in the water as she saw Peter standing over her.

Shooting up from under the surface, a small amount of water splashed out of the tub. Gracie panted heavily, wiping her eyes as she glanced around, now alone in the bathroom. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she tried to slow down her fast heart rate.

After rinsing the rest of the soap off her body, Gracie stood up and squeezed the excess water from her hair with her eyes closed.

A knock on the door disrupted her task and she groaned to herself. Grabbing a towel that was hanging off the shower railing, she wrapped it around her torso. The Hale girl peeked her head out when she heard the door open slightly to reveal Lydia, standing in the doorway.

"What?" Gracie asked, giving her an expectant look.

"Can you leave the water on for me when you're done?" Lydia requested. "I might as well have a shower, too."

Once she got out, Gracie left the bathroom, leaving the door open. "All your's."

As Lydia rolled her eyes at the Hale girl, Gracie gave her a sarcastic smile as the strawberry blonde went into the bathroom next.

"Paging Dr. Stateman," a voice said over the intercom. "Dr. Stateman, please."

Stiles walked down the hallway towards one of the vending machines for a snack. Searching for spare change in his wallet, he eventually looked up and sighed at the options in the machine -- or lack their of. His eyes eventually drifted to the row with all the candy bars, looking between a Hershey bar and a Reece's cup.

Deciding to go for the Reece's, he yawned as he put the correct amount of change in, pressing the "I" button and the pressed the number of the row it was on.

The prong holding the Reese's turned as its coil unraveled to release it, but promptly stopped with the candy bar still in its grasp, getting stuck.

"Seriously?" The Stilinski boy grumbled, smacking the glass a few times and pressing buttons. "Come on."

Stiles banged on the glass a few more times to force gravity to do its thing and make the Reese's drop by itself. Growing irritated, he grabbed the top corners of the machine and started rocking it, but it wasn't working. He stepped back, trying to think of another way to get his Reece's.

He ended up hugging the machine as he pressed his front against it, trying to tilt it over with his face pressed against the cold glass. Grunting with effort, he kept trying, but it was too heavy.

"Just-Gah!" He gasped and pulled away. He looked at the machine, letting out a heavy sigh. "It's not gonna work."

Losing his patience, Stiles exhaled sharply and stepped toward the machine again, reaching for the top. He grunted as he started rocking the machine again, shaking it too hard this time, and not even seeing the disaster before it even happened.

"Whoa!" He gasped and stepped back just as the machine tilted dangerously towards him. Stiles shrieked quietly when the machine fell onto the floor with a loud bang as glass skidded across the linoleum.

Opening her eyes as the water cascaded over her face, Lydia's head shot up as the sound of the massive crash echoed through the floor. She stood in the tub, listening to silence and staring at the door. After a minute when she hadn't heard anything else, she turned back to let the water drain.

Looking down, she finally saw the black murky water that had filled the tub. Her eyes widened, gagging as the horrible liquid that had went up her legs midway.

Holding her breath and swallowing thickly, the strawberry blonde bent down, looking to get a closer look. She leaned forward, reaching down. She cringed feeling a thick batch of hair covering the drain.

Lydia pulled it out, and as soon as it came out of the water, she coughed and retched. Dry sobbing, she reached back down into the dirty, black water to get the rest of the hair to drain the water. She was practically on the verge of hyperventilation as she kept pulling out thick batches of hair over and over again as she tossed them to the side.

Suddenly, when she reached down again, a burned hand shot up from the water and latched itself onto Lydia's arm.

"Ahh!" The Martin girl let out a terrible, loud wail at the sight, and her bloodcurdling scream was heard throughout the entire hospital.

"Lydia?" Stiles looked up when he heard her, recognizing her wailing instantly. He had been crouching over the broken vending machine and turned back, running towards her room. "Lydia!"

"What the hell was that?" Melissa McCall shouted, hot on Stiles' trail with Natalie and Thomas Martin as they bursted into her room.

"Lydia, you okay?" Gracie, who was now wearing a new hospital gown, opened the bathroom door and stepped in.

"Lydia?" Stiles cried out, running into the bathroom behind her and nearly slipping on the wet floor.

Lydia was nowhere to be found.

"Lydia?" His gaze flickered over to the shower and his eyes caught sight of the window and walked over to it. It was open, letting the freezing winter air into the room.

Gracie, who was standing in the doorway, shook her head. "What the hell?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter one of season two. I can't wait to post more. I'm only a few chapters ahead, so I'm really excited to show you what I have. If you did like it, please comment, vote, and share it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
65.6K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
54K 1.5K 43
[ššŽšŽšŠ š“š–šŽ] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
55.4K 1K 36
"š˜ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„- š˜ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜µ..." "š˜Žš˜¦š˜µ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ?" "š˜›š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜‹š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜¬ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­... š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜©š˜¦š˜­š˜„ š˜®š˜¦ š˜£š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬. š˜‘š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜Æ...