Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xxv. completely powerless

2.3K 90 17
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒗. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(ℭ𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔯)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE STARED AT THE WHITTEMORE BOY IN SHOCK. "WHAT?"

"But it's okay," Jackson defended. "He said he wouldn't hurt him."

"Jackson, the Argents are werewolf hunters. They were the ones who killed my entire family," the Hale girl reminded him. "It's literally their job to kill Scott."

Jackson shook his head. "I didn't know..."

"Wait..." Gracie spoke up, her head bouncing up in realization. "If the Argents are here..."

Jackson looked up at him confused when he trailed off. "What? What is it?"

"That means Peter's here, too..."

"Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!" Lydia, who was on the field, called out, rubbing her arms.

With the blinding lights shining over her, Lydia glanced around and eventually turned back towards the bleachers as a dark silhouette of a person came into her view, completely blocked out by the lights. The strawberry blonde squinted at him as he walked towards her.

"Jackson, is that you?" She asked, trying to see his face. "Jackson, is that you?"

"Lydia!" She heard some scream. Whipping back, Lydia saw Stiles and Gracie running onto the field. "Run!"

A growling noise filled the air as the dark figure, who turned out to be Peter Hale, stood behind her and opened his mouth as his fangs came out. Lydia let out a piercing, bloodcurdling scream as a sharp, stinging pain radiated from her side. She collapsed to the ground, blood completely covering her dress as it trickled down her body.

Stiles dropped to the ground, sliding to his knees beside Lydia, who was already unconscious. Gracie knelt beside him, looking down and saw a rush of blood pouring from Lydia's wound. She was bleeding too quickly. The alpha crouched down possessively in front of his newest victim as his niece and Stiles watched, who was horrified at the sight of the love of his life dying.

"Don't kill her," Stiles begged the werewolf in front of him. "Please."

"Of course not. Just tell me how to find Derek," Peter bargained, with an unwavering glint of serious in his eyes that made Stiles worry.

"W-what?" Gracie asked this time.

"Tell me how to find your brother," Peter repeated calmly. He looked to the boy beside her expectantly. "Stiles?"

"I don't know that," Stiles shook his head, breathing heavily as he tried to calm his fast heartbeat. "How would I know that?"

"Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. Tell me the truth or I will rip her apart," Peter threatened as he ran a finger over Lydia's wound that he inflicted.

"Look-look, I don't know, okay? I sw-I swear to god, I have no idea," Stiles promised.

"Tell me!" The alpha demanded, losing his patience with the Stilinski boy.

"Okay, okay, okay," Gracie conceded, her voice shaking as she spoke. "...look, I-I think he knew--"

"--Knew what?" Peter interrupted.

"Derek, I think he-I think he knew he was gonna be caught."

"By the Argents?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"When they were shot, he and Scott-I think he took Scott's Phone," Gracie explained.

"Why?"

"They all have GPS now," Stiles spoke up, glowering at Peter. "So if he still has it and if it's still on -- you can find him."

"Let's go," Peter ordered, getting to his feet.

"No," Stiles shook his head, staring at Peter before looking down at Lydia. "I'm not just letting you leave her here."

"You don't have a choice, Stiles," Peter said bluntly, taking out a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbing the Martin girl's blood off his lips. "You're coming with me."

"Just kill me," Stiles protested. "Look, I don't care anymore."

Peter, who had ran out of patience, reached forward and roughly grabbed Stiles' arm, pulling him to his feet.

"Call your friend," Peter told him. "Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

With that, Peter let go of Stiles and dragged his niece away as he walked off the lacrosse field, leaving Stiles to make a panicked phone call. He shakily pulled out his phone and dialed Jackson's number. After he told the Whittemore what happened, Peter came back and dragged the Stilinski boy off the field as they made their way towards his Jeep.

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

THE ATMOSPHERE INSIDE THE JEEP WAS TENSE. NO ONE HAD SAID A WORD or made a sound from the moment they left the school. Stiles' knuckles were turning white as he tightly gripped the steering wheel.

"Don't feel bad," Peter said, breaking the silence as he looked at Stiles. "If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

"Yeah," Stiles scoffed. "...and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart."

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman -- twice a month," Peter corrected with a shrug.

Stiles, who was pulling into a parking garage, spluttered in shock. He gave Peter a wide-eyed look and didn't answer.

He did not just say that.

Gracie tore her gaze from the window and leaned forward, glaring at her uncle. "Just shut up."

"I can see that this is a touchy subject," Peter clicked his tongue and chuckled. "Park next to that car."

Stiles pulled into the spot Peter pointed towards, which was a few spaces over from another car, and shut off the Jeep. Peter was out of his seat within seconds and grabbed Gracie's arm, practically dragging her out of the vehicle. Gracie grunted from his painful grip he hand on her as Stiles jumped out of his seat and protested loudly.

"Hey, let her go-ah!" Stiles groaned as Peter grabbed his ear with his free hand and started dragging both of them to the silver car. "Ow, ow."

Peter let them go and started digging into his pockets for a set of keys.

"Whose car is this?" His niece asked.

"It belonged to my nurse," Peter said, unlocking the trunk.

"What happened to your n-Oh, my God!" Stiles gasped in shock as Peter opened the trunk, revealing his nurse's corpse.

Gracue wrinkled her nose at the horrible, rotting smell coming off her body. She looked up at her uncle in shock. "You killed Jennifer?"

Peter grabbed the briefcase that was leaning against the body and slammed the trunk closed.

"I got better," the alpha said flatly with a shrug. "Besides, she was a bitch."

"Good luck getting a signal down here," Stiles spoke up bitterly. Peter pulled out a personal hotspot. "Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

Peter gave him an annoyed look and turned the laptop toward him. "Turn it on. Get connected."

Stiles grimaced and flipped the MiFi over, connecting it to the MacBook.

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here," the teen boy quipped as it took him a minute to get connected as a Google search browser popped up on the screen. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

"You know both of them."

"No, I don't."

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying," Peter insisted, not believing Stiles for a second.

"Dude, I swear to God--"

As soon as the Stilinski boy lost his temper, Gracie gasped in shock when her uncle slammed Stiles into the car, his face pressed against the cold metal as Peter forced him down. She could see the sharp edges of his claws as his grip was tight on the back of his neck.

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles," Peter said. "Don't make me persuade you."

"Okay, just tell him, Stiles," Gracie pleaded. "Just tell him."

Stiles eventually nodded and Peter let go of him. Gracie shook her head, blinking back tears as she stood in between them.

"What happens after you find Derek?" Stiles asked when he turned back to the computer. He clicked on the login button, trying to get into Scott's account.

"Don't think, Stiles," Peter instructed. "Just type."

Stiles pressed his lips together. "You're gonna kill people, aren't you?"

"Only the responsible ones."

Stiles swallowed heavily, hating the fact that he was even helping the alpha. "Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it."

"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs?" Peter asked, turning back to him. "It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott -- and Gracie. And since she hasn't shifted, she'll have to take the bite. I need all three of them."

Even though she had never shifted before, for some people it took longer than others, or in some cases, a bite could trigger a shift if you were born into a family of wolves, which the Hale girl was scared of since that would make Peter her alpha.

"He's not gonna help you," Stiles insisted, glaring at the computer.

"Oh, he will," the alpha disagreed. "Because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it will save Scott. Your best friend whom you know so well, you even have his username and password."

Proving Peter right, Stiles pressed his lips together and sighed before typing in Scott's username.

"His username is 'Allison'?" Peter asked in disbelief. Stiles nodded as he typed in the password as well. "His password is also 'Allison'?"

"Still want him in your pack?" Stiles quipped.

They watched the laptop impatiently as it slowly loaded the phone's exact location. Gracie gasped when the GPS finally loaded, recognizing the location.

He had been under their nose the whole time.

"Wait, what the...?" Stiles fumbled in shock. "That's where they're keeping him? At his own house?"

"Not at it," Peter shook his head, closing his laptop and putting it in the trunk. "Under it. I know exactly where that is. And I'm not the only one. Give me your keys."

"Careful," Stiles warned, letting out a sigh as he pulled his car keys out of his pocket. "She grinds in second."

Peter squeezed the keys in his fist, bending the metal easily. He handed them back to Stiles, who gaped at him.

Peter went to leave but he hesitated. "One more thing."

Before either Gracie or Stiles could say anything, he quickly reached out to grab his niece once more, pulling her head back by her hair. His eyes flashed crimson-red and his fangs dug deep into her skin of her neck as he bit her.

Stiles watched in horror, unable to do anything. He stood there, completely powerless.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter twenty-five. Gracie was bit. What happens next? I don't know you'll just have to wait to find out. If you did like it, please comment, vote, and share it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
98.8K 1.7K 43
โ€ข~BOOK TWO~โ€ข Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
405K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
277K 7.7K 15
[ BOOK ONE ] โAnd that is where you and I have always differed, big bro. There is no getting over what I did-ever.โž Carter Hale, youngest siste...