Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xix. i only see red

2.7K 84 14
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒙𝒊𝒙. 𝒊 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔏𝔲𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔠)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE RAN INTO THE HALLWAY, WHICH WAS DARK AND QUIET. TWENTY feet or so away from the classroom door, Stiles was standing over Scott's bag that was left on the ground discarded.

"Scott?" Stiles called out as Gracie walked up behind him. He jumped when he finally saw her. He hadn't expected to see her follow after them since she had avoided them since that night at the school. "What are you doing?"

"Is Scott okay?" Gracie asked curtly, ignoring his question.

"I don't know," Stiles told her.

"Call him," Gracie said.

"What?"

"Just do it."

Stiles pulled his out phone and dialed Scott's number. They heard his phone ring down the hall. Following the noise, they both ended up in the boy's locker room, where the two heard the shower running.

"Scott?"

Standing under the showers spray with his clothes still on, Scott was panting heavily as he turned around. "Stiles, I can't..."

"What's happening?" Stiles asked worriedly. "Are you changing?"

"No," Scott started wheezing. "No, I can't breathe."

"Here, use this," Gracie said, tossing him his inhaler after digging through Scott's bag. Scott gave her a questioning look. She rolled her eyes, shoving it towards him. "Come on, just do it."

Scott pressed the inhaler to his lips and breathed in the medication. The pain in his lungs soon lessened and his breathing regulated. "I was having an asthma attack?"

Gracie shook her head. "No, you were having a panic attack. But thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack."

"How did you know to do that?" Stiles asked.

Gracie shrugged. "I like to read."

"I looked at her, and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer," Scott confessed, talking about Allison.

"Yeah, it's called heartbreak," Stiles said with a shrug. "About 2 billion songs written about it."

"I can't stop thinking about her," Scott sighed heavily.

"Well, you could think about this: Her dad's a werewolf hunter, and you're a werewolf, so it was bound to become an issue," Stiles reminded him. Scott glared at him. "Okay, that wasn't helpful. Dude, I mean, yeah, you got dumped, and it's supposed to suck."

"No, that's not it," Scott shook his head. "It was like I could feel everything in the room, everyone else's emotions."

"It's just the full moon, Scott," Gracie assured. "It's just all your emotions and senses have been amplified. It's completely normal. Well..." she sighed. "Normal for a werewolf..."

"We'll just lock you up in your room later just like we planned," Stiles told him. "That way the Alpha, who is your boss, can't get to you, either."

"I think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room," Scott suggested.

"What, you mean because if you get out, you'd be caught by hunters?"

"No," Scott breathed. "Because if I get out...I think I might kill someone."

Gracie sighed, rubbing her forehead. Yeah, he was probably going to need Derek's help.

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

COACH BLEW HIS WHISTLE AND WALKED OUT OF HIS OFFICE, THE TEAM surrounding him.

"All right, geniuses, listen up," he declared. "Due to the recent pink-eye epidemic -- thank you, Greenberg -- the following people have made first line on a probationary basis, emphasis on probationary."

Stiles closed his eyes, hoping for a miracle. He wanted for Coach to call his name so he could finally play first line. He knew he wasn't exactly as good as his teammates, but did that really matter when there were openings?

"Rodriguez, welcome to first line," Coach read off his clipboard as everyone clapped for Oscar Rodriguez. "Taylor and uh...Oh, for the love of crap, I can't even read my own writing. Is that an 'S'?"

Stiles perked up, hoping Coach would call on him. I mean, how many guys on the team had a nickname that started with "S"?

"No, that's not an 'S'," Coach shook his head; Stiles deflated. "That's a 'B'. That's definitely a 'B'. Uh, Rodrigues, Taylor, and uh, Bilinski."

Stiles looked up, his eyes wide with shock since there was no one named Bilinski, which meant Coach was talking about him. He jumped to his feet and cheered, ignoring the judgmental looks he got from his teammates.

"Bilinski!" Coach barked.

"Yes?"

"Shut up!"

"Yes, sir," Stiles chirped, sitting back down on the bench.

"Stiles," Scott whispered to him, trying to get his attention.

"It's Biles," Stiles corrected seriously. "Call me Biles, or I swear to God I'll kill you."

"Another thing," Coach added. "From here on out, immediately, we're switching to co-captains. Congratulations, McCall."

Stiles gaped at Scott, clapping him on the shoulder in congratulations, as Jackson stepped forward to protest.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"What do you mean, what?" Coach asked. "Jackson, this takes nothing away from you. This is about combining separate strengths into one unit. This is about taking your unit, McCall's unit, we're making one big unit. McCall, it's you and Jackson now. Everybody else -- asses on the field! Asses on the field!"

Stiles and Scott hopped off the bench as everyone scattered, heading to the field. As they left the locker room, Stiles said joyously,

"Dude, can you believe this?" Stiles asked joyously. "You're a captain. I'm first line. I'm first freaking line!"

Scott didn't say anything, handing Stiles his lacrosse stick so he could adjust his jersey. Once he was finished, Stiles handed it back to him.

"Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out," Stiles kept on rambling.

"What's the point?" Scott shrugged. "It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there."

"Wait, you smell jealousy?" Stiles asked, stopping Scott.

"Yeah, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten. Gracie was right about everything being amplified."

"Can you pick up on stuff like, I don't know, desire?"

Scott gave him a blank look. "What do you mean desire?"

"Like sexual desire?" Stiles clarified.

"Sexual desire?"

"Yeah, sexual desire!" Stiles exclaimed. "Lust, passion, arousal."

Stiles peeked toward the end of the hallway where Lydia was chatting with some friends.

"From Lydia?" Scott asked, noticing who Stiles was looking at.

"What? No!" Stiles quickly denied. "...in a general, broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?"

"From Lydia to you?"

"Fine, yes, from Lydia to me," Stiles admitted. "Look, I need to know if I have a chance with this girl, okay? I've been obsessing over her since the third freakin' grade."

"Why don't you just ask her?" Scott asked, looking between him and Lydia.

"Well, to save myself utterly crushing humiliation. Thank you, Scott," Stiles pointed out. "Okay? So, please, can you just go up and ask her if she likes me? See if her heartbeat rises, pheromones come out."

Scott sighed heavily. "Fine..."

As he walked down the hallway, Stiles called, "I love you. I love you. You're my best friend in the whole world."

Meanwhile, out on the field afterwards, Gracie plopped herself down on the cold bleachers, scanning the field for a few seconds until she spotted Stiles coming onto the field. Scott joined him on the bench a few minutes later.

"Hey. What happened?" The Stilinski boy questioned, looking at his friend expectantly.

"What?" Scott asked.

"What do you mean, what? Did you ask her? Did she say anything? Did she say she liked me? Did she imply she liked me?"

"Yeah. Yeah, she likes you," Scott told him. "In fact...she's totally into you."

"Let's go, next!" Coach yelled as the guys lined up for a practice drill where they dodged the defensive players and tried to take a shot through Danny, the best goalie on the team. Each player went -- some scoring, some not. Jackson scored, earning praise from Coach. "Perfect."

"Scott, you okay, dude?" Stiles whispered to the teen wolf. "Look, I know we just got good news and all, but there's still seven hours till the full moon, okay?"

"Let's go!" Coach shouted, blowing his whistle again. Now it was his turn as Scott scooped up a ball and ran forward. Almost immediately he was tackled to the ground, landing harshly on the grass as he fell back with a loud thud.

"Guess some people don't appreciate your new status there, McCall," Coach taunted the werewolf. "Who's next? Let's go. You have a problem with that, Bilinski?"

"What? Yeah, no," Stiles stepped up, ready to go.

"All right, you're up, big boy. Let's go!"

Gracie was surprised to see Stiles with the rest of the players on first line. When Stiles stepped forward, Scott stopped him with an angry look on his face, pushing him back so he could go again.

"That's it, McCall!" Coach cheered. "That's the spirit! You earn it! Earn it, McCall!"

Coach blew the whistle again and Scott took off, dashing across the field. He bypassed the defense altogether and continued toward the goal, ducking under them and dodging their sticks. When Danny stepped up to defend his territory, Scott raised his stick and slap checked him in the mask.

Gasps and murmurs filled the air as Danny fell to the ground. The team and the small crowd watched the player worriedly. Gracie jumped out of her seat and rushed down to the field as the players made their way over towards him.

"Danny!" One player called out as the goalie took off his mask with blood rushing from his nose. "Oh, man, Danny! We didn't hit him that hard. Danny, are you okay?"

"Dude, what the hell are you doin'?" Stiles demanded.

"He's twice the size of me," Scott excused, unbothered by the sight of his injured teammate and friend.

"Come on, watch out," Coach said, moving through the large crowd that formed around Danny.

"Yeah, but everybody likes Danny. Now everybody's gonna hate you," Stiles grumbled.

Scott gave him a weak shrug. "I don't care."

Just as Scott walked away, Gracie walked over to Stiles and Jackson with Lydia following after.

"Hey, what the hell was that?" The Hale girl wondered.

Stiles was about to answer when Lydia cut him off. "Is he okay?"

"It looks like he just has a bloody nose," Jackson said, his voice trailing off as he looked down at his girlfriend and noticed how her lip gloss was smudged.

"What?" Lydia asked, seeing the blank look on his face.

"Your lipstick," Jackson pointed out.

Lydia narrowed her eyes at him and grabbed her mirror compact. Her eyes widened and she quickly fixed her lip gloss.

"Oh, wonder how that happened," Lydia mumbled.

"Yeah. I wonder," Jackson said.

Following her gaze, Stiles' mouth fell open when Lydia's eyes landed on his best friend. Since he was the last person with her only a few minutes ago, it didn't take a genius to put two-and-two together.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So there's chapter nineteen. Gracie is still mad at Scott and Stiles, but she'll help them. I hope you liked it. Please tell me what you think. Comments and opinions are much appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.7K 43
โ€ข~BOOK TWO~โ€ข Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
65.8K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
450K 9.4K 70
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...