Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

De wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... Mai multe

ห—หห‹โ‹† HEAVENLY โ‹†หŽหŠห—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
iv. friday night frights
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

xiv. the alpha

3K 94 11
De wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳  𝒙𝒊𝒗. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔬𝔯)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

           GRACIE AND SCOTT FOLLOWED STILES TO THE PARKING LOT, WHERE A FEW seniors had been hanging out, which had been the perfect hideout for students to smoke without getting caught.

"You stand here," Stiles instructed as he led Gracie away from the two, behind the truck.

"What are we doing?" Scott asked.

"You'll see. Hold on. Okay. Stand right there," Stiles moved him over a few inches. "Do you have your keys?" He asked him, and Scott dug into his pocket and held them up. "Perfect. Hold 'em up like so. Now, whatever happens, just think about Allison. Try to find her voice like you did at the game. Got it?"

Scott nodded. "Okay."

"Just-keep holding it right there," he told him again.

Stiles walked over to the truck, which he figured belonged to the seniors behind them, and took out his own car keys. Then, in a quick few seconds, he walked past, his keys sticking out from his hand as he dug them into the pickup, making a nasty scratch into the paint.

Gracie let out an inaudible gasp, her mouth flying open as it formed a huge "o" shape in shock. Stiles stood beside her as he looked back at Scott, who shared the same surprised expression as the Hale girl.

"Hey, hey, hey, dude! What do you think you're doing to that truck, bro?" Stiles yelled loud enough for the seniors to hear. As they turned back and saw the scratch on the truck, they looked over to Scott, who was still holding up his keys.

"What the fuck?!" One of them yelled.

Gracie and Stiles stood back as the seniors surrounded him, and started beating the hell out of him. With the Hale girl leaning over his shoulder, the two stared at his phone, studying Scott's heart rate, which was increasing rapidly.

"Ow! My God," Stiles winced, flinching back a little at the merciless pummeling their best friend had been receiving. "Wow."

Gracie went to step forward, wanting to intervene, but felt Stiles stop her when he pulled her back by the waist. He shook his head.

Watching Scott as he tried to listen to Allison's voice from wherever she was inside the school, Gracie glanced back at the phone, his pulse still rising. "Ah, come on, stay calm. Stay calm. Come on, buddy.

"Stop! Hey, stop it right now," they heard a familiar voice call out to the seniors. Walking out of the back exit, Mr. Harris saw the group beating up Scott. As he broke up the fight, Scott laid in the ground, blood dripping from his nose. He slowly looked back at his friends, and Stiles smiled, holding up the phone.

It had worked.

"What do you idiots think you're doing?" Mr. Harris stole their attention as he looked over at them.

An hour later, the three teenagers were sitting in Mr. Harris' classroom, serving their hour-long detention. Yeah, instead of giving the people beating up Scott detention, Mr. Harris decided to give Scott and his two friends an hour for their trouble. They were sitting at one of the lab stations as Gracie sat between the two boys.

"Excuse me, sir?" Scott spoke up, pulling a wad of tissue from his nose. "Uh, I know it's detention and all, but, uh, I'm supposed to be at work, and I don't want to get fired."

But Mr. Harris just ignored him.

Scott let out a sigh and say there quietly before looking over at Stiles. "You knew I would heal."

"Yep."

"So you did that to help me learn?"

"Yep."

"But partially to punish me."

"Yeah," Stiles nodded. "Well, that one's obvious."

"Dude, you're my best friend, and I can't have you being angry with me," Scott told him. Gracie looked around everywhere else, feeling awkward as she sat between the two.

"I'm not angry anymore," Stiles sighed. "Look, you have something, Scott. Okay? Whether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. So that means you don't have a choice anymore. It means you have to do something."

"I know. And I will."

Little did they know Mr. Harris smiled at the two, who had finally both moved on. "All right, all three of you, out of here."

"Thank you," they both mumbled as jumped up from their stools. They grabbed their bags and raced out of the lab, only to find out that Derek had taken things into his own hands when he suspected who the alpha was.

The Jeep roared as it sounded loudly along one of the many backroads that led to the school. As sun had already set and it was pitch black out, the headlights lit up the road as they sped through the intersection, driving way above the speed limit.

"What the hell is Derek doing?!" Stiles yelled back at the Hale girl, who was sitting in the backseat.

She shook her head. "I don't know..."

Stiles swerved into the school parking lot, parking haphazardly. He and Scott got out of the vehicle as Gracie crawled out behind them and followed after, walking around the back. Stiles opened the trunk, pulling out a pair of bolt cutters. 

"This is a terrible idea," Gracie told them, a worried expression on her face. 

"Yeah," Scott agreed. "I know." 

"But we're still gonna do it?" 

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asked, looking around the empty parking lot. 

"Well, personally, I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it goes away," Stiles quipped. 

Scott rolled his eyes. "Just make sure we can get inside."

Stiles held up the bolt cutters for them to see, Derek pulled into the parking lot as a pair of headlights approached them. "He's here." 

Derek parked his Camaro a few spots away and turned off the engine before he got out, slamming his door shut. He approached Stiles and Scott, an irritated look on his face.  "You told Gracie?"

"Where's my boss?" Scott demanded.

"He's in the back," Derek pointed to the backseat of his car.  Stiles and Scott peaked into the window, seeing Dr. Deaton tied up and gagged, still unconscious from Derek's earlier blows. 

"Well, he looks comfortable," Stiles commented, him and Scott glaring at Derek. Then, the teen wolf nudged Stiles, gesturing toward the school. They both started walking up to the bolted doors. 

"Wait, what are you doing?" he asked the two boys, stopping them. 

"You said I was linked with the alpha," Scott reminded him. "I'm gonna see if you're right." 

Derek didn't object -- though these three would have never listened even if he did -- and they walked to the door.  With that, Stiles snipped through the chains around the handles, and they walked in, heading to the main office so that Scott could use the intercom.

"Okay, one question," Stiles spoke up. "What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?"

Scott shrugged. "I don't know."

Stiles rounded the secretary's desk and located the intercom microphone. "And what are you gonna do if he does show up?"

"I don't know," Scott said as he turned the microphone on.

"Good plan," Stiles muttered sarcastically.

"It's great that you planned all of this out," Gracie mumbled, equally as sarcastic.

"All right, I know, I know," Scott sighed. "You said that a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack, right?"

"Right," Stiles confirmed. "...but if you bring him here, does that make you part of his pack?"

"I hope not," Scott grimaced.

"Yeah, me too," Stiles said, placing the mic in front of Scott. "All right. All you."

Scott cleared his throat and let out a horrendous wail that had Stiles covering his ears. It sounded absolutely horrible. Stiles, who had buried his head into the desk, the Hale girl stood there and stared at the beta as her face scrunched partly in disgust and confusion. "What the hell?"

Scott stopped making whatever noise he was making and looked at Stiles. "Was that okay? I mean, that was a howl, right?"

Stiles bowed his head, cringing. "I-yeah, technically."

"Well, what did it sound like to you?"

"Like a cat being choked to death, Scott."

"Or, uh..." Gracie scratched her head, and shook her head as her mind went blank. "I can't even think of anything."

Scott scoffed, throwing his arms up in panic. "What do I do? How am I supposed to do this?"

Seeing his best friend freak out wasn't fun, so Stiles walked from the desk to behind Scott.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me," he said encouragingly, resting his hands on Scott's shoulders. "You're calling the Alpha. All right? Be a man. Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. Be a werewolf. Do it."

Scott took a deep breath and let out a mighty roar. It was amazing and it was so loud, Stiles wouldn't be surprised if all the windows in the building shook from the intensity.

Hearing the loud sound herself, Gracie didn't know if she should be scared or proud. But she knew what was going to come next.

A few minutes later, the three of them celebrated as they made their way outside until they came face-to-face with Derek, who looked anything but impressed.

"I'm gonna kill all three of you," the older beta declared angrily. "What the fuck was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?"

"Sorry, I didn't know it would be that loud," Scott apologized.

"Yeah, it was loud. And it was awesome," Stiles sang proudly, and Gracie nodded in agreement.

Derek glared at him. "Shut up."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't be such a sour wolf."

Scott shuffled over to Derek's car, peeking into the back seat again. Dr. Deaton, his boss who Derek had been holding captive, was gone.

"What'd you do with him?" Scott asked.

"What?" Derek looked up surprised, glancing back at the empty seat. "I didn't do anything."

Then, out of nowhere, there was low growling behind Derek that sounded, and, before he could even move a muscle, the alpha appeared. It pierced through Derek's chest with his claws. Blood spurted out of Derek's mouth as he lifted his feet off the ground with force.

"NOOOO!" A piercing, bloodcurdling scream came from the Hale girl as she watched the alpha throw her brother to the side, his lifeless form hitting the ground with a thud.

Pulling the Hale girl with them, Scott and Stiles headed back into the school they had just broken into moments earlier. They slammed the doors shut and pressed their faces against the glass window, staring at the alpha.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!

So that's chapter fourteen. It was very dramatic and I hope you enjoyed it because I loved writing it. If you do like it, please don't be a silent reader. Comment, vote, and share.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

2.8K 98 15
๐‘น๐’†๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’š (๐—ป.) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป Naya Argent is the kind of a girl you want to be friends with or at least...
64.5K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
40.7K 651 37
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ?" ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜- ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฅ...." ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ป...