Heavenly. Teen Wolf (s.s)

By wonderiiand1989

Gracie Hale, the youngest Hale child, just wanted to finish her sophomore year in peace. But that all chang... More

Ė—ĖĖ‹ā‹† HEAVENLY ā‹†ĖŽĖŠĖ—
act one
i. the bite
ii. impossible
iii. making first line
v. trigger
vi. self-control
vii. dream a dream, you little bleep
viii. all you have left
ix. as i lay dying
x. creature in the night
xi. we all have a cross to bear
xii. affected
xiii. pulse rising
xiv. the alpha
xv. trapped
xvi. no way out
xvii. thrown under the bus
xviii. to bear no malice
xix. i only see red
xx. bounded
xxi. an attempt to tip the scales
xxii. my cousin miguel
xxiii. and the alpha is...
xxiv. the winter formal
xxv. completely powerless
xxvi. heart-stopper
xxvii. dead or alive
act two
i. underwater
ii. search party
iii. bodies piling up
iv. the creature in the shadows
v. the new beta
vi. pack business
vii. the first full moon
viii. this unfamiliar feeling
ix. isolation
x. invisible strings
xi. dead in the water
xii. the game plan
xiii. as above so below
xiv. the usual suspects
xv. immune
xvi. compelling
xvii. on the move
xviii. in too deep
xix. an eye for an eye
xx. one hour and counting
xxi. healing process
xxii. ties that bind
xxiii. the killer within
xxiv. the worm moon
xxv. anchor
xxvi. in the heat of the night
xxvii. i know who you are
xxviii. a shot in the dark
xxix. dead inside
xxx. the thinner the air, the harder to breathe
xxxi. looking before leaping
xxxii. run boy run
xxxiii. window of opportunity
xxxiv. on enemy territory
xxxv. evolution
act three
i. rite of passage
ii. the first day of junior year
iii. bad omens
iv. open wounds
v. onward and upward
vi. a trip down memory lane
vii. guided
viii. make the plan
ix. execute the plan
x. expect the plan to go off the rails
xi. throw away the plan
xii. give and take
xiii. the silver lining
xiv. the crux of the matter
xv. kill or be killed
xvi. darach
xvii. the walking dead
xviii. keeping a close eye
xix. it's all within the eyes
xx. glen capri
xxi. a multitude of casualties
xxii. drowning
xxiii. is there still hope?
xxiv. interruptions
xxv. psychic
xxvi. until the next full moon
xxvii. gone too soon
xxiii. threats
xxiv. seeing the entire board
xxx. the girl who lived
xxxi. true form
xxxii. a different method of persuasion
xxxiii. things you can't outrun
xxxiv. where do we go from here?
xxxv. the calm before the storm
xxxvi. the nemeton
xxxvii. sixteen hours
xxxiii. bloodlines
xxxiv. lunar eclipse
act four

iv. friday night frights

6.1K 168 9
By wonderiiand1989

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝒊𝒗. 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

THE REST OF THE ELIMINATION WENT BY SLOWLY. BY THE TIME IT ENDED, Stiles had called Scott to get to his house as soon as possible with important information.

"Get in," Stiles pulled him in when Sheriff Stilinki let him go to his room. "You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading -- websites, books. All this information."

"Okay," Scott sighed. "Exactly how much Adderall have you had today?"

"A lot," Stiles answered, unbothered by the fact. "Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen."

"Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asked.

"No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale."

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day," Scott realized. "Gracie Hale's brother..."

"Yeah!" Stiles exclaimed. "Yes. But that's not it, okay?"

"What, then?" asked Scott.

"Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore," Stiles insisted, jogging his memory back to Monday. "The wolf -- the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls?"

Scott narrowed his eyes at him. "Should I?"

"It's a signal, okay? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em."

Scott looked at him incredulously. "A whole pack of wolves?"

"No -- werewolves," Stiles corrected.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this?" Scott scoffed at his friend, jumping to his feet. "You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour."

"I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible."

Scott shrugged. "Yeah, so I made a good shot."

"No, you made an incredible shot, I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. You know, people can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore."

"Okay! Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow," Scott told him as he went to grab his bag.

"Tomorrow?! What? No! The full moon's tonight," Stiles exclaimed. "Don't you get it?"

"What are you trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

"I'm trying to help. You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to physically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."

Scott squinted at him. "Bloodlust?"

"Yeah, your urge to kill," Stiles explained.

"I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles," Scott quipped.

"You gotta hear this," Stiles insisted, flipping open and starting to read from one of the many books stacked on his desk. "'The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.' All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now."

Scott watched Stiles started to rummage through his bag.

"What are you doing?" He yelled.

"I'm canceling the date," Stiles said as he pulled out Scott's phone.

"No, give it to me!" Scott's voice was a low guttural sound when he gave a forceful yell just as his eyes started to flash a yellowish-gold color. He shoved Stiles against the wall, pinning him back about to throw a punch at him.

He paused and saw what he was about to do. Stiles flinched when Scott roared and lashed out at his chair, sending it flying across the room like it weighed nothing.

"I'm sorry. I-I gotta go get ready for that party. I'm sorry," Scott backed away as his face softened.

Stiles' eyes stayed on Scott as he grabbed his bag and left. Still shaken, he groaned and banged the back of his head against the wall.

As Stiles leaned down and picked up some of the scattered items Scott had knocked over, the chair up.

His heart started beating quickly as his eyes went wide when he turned the chair to reveal claw marks slashed into the leather of the chair's fabric.

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

GRACIE HUFFED WHEN SHE WALKED INSIDE. AFTER SHE TOLD HER brother about the lacrosse tryouts, Derek wanted her to reach out to him because it was the full moon. Hearing the rumors about his date with Allison, Gracie knew of the only place they would be going.

By the time she got there, the party was in full swing, it was absolute chaos as she walked through Lydia Martin's house. Hoping she wouldn't run into the Martin girl, she kept repeating the same thing in her head, over and over again.

Derek was going to owe her a big one.

With the crowd surrounding her and the music bouncing off the walls, the Hale girl's head started to pound. It would be impossible to stay completely focused.

Gracie wished her brother was here the more she thought about it. Really, he'd be the only one who could stop Scott from acting out.

Her gaze eventually drifted off to the kitchen from where she stood as she saw Stiles Stilinski grab a red cup and poured himself his chosen drink.

Pushing her way through the crowd and muttering an unapologetic "sorry", Gracie made her way over to him. Once his cup was full, Stiles turned around, nearly spilling it on the Hale girl's shirt when she came up behind him.

"Oh, my God, sorry," the Stilinski boy apologized, shaking his hand as some of his drink got himself.

"It's fine," Gracie sighed, glad none of it ended up on her shirt. "I was actually trying to find you."

"M-me?" Stiles' eyes widened as he spluttered in shock.

"Yeah," Gracie nodded, yelling over the music to be heard. "I just need to talk to you. It's really important."

"Okay," Stiles eventually nodded, resting his plastic red cup down as he followed the Hale girl out of the kitchen as they ended up outside, where most of the music had been drawn out. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Scott, actually," Gracie said, noticing the confused look on the Stilinski boy's face. "I know he's supposed to be here with Allison. But you have to get him out of here."

"What--?

"--You have to get him out of here," the Hale girl cut him off, repeating herself. "There's not a lot of time to explain. The full moon's coming, and he can't be here when he shifts."

"What...? How?" Stiles stammered.

"Well, for one, I saw him on the field today," Gracie explained, not wanting to give out too many extraneous details. "I, also, know that it's a full moon tonight, and he's in a crowd full of people. He won't be able to control his bloodlust. Not only that, but he won't be safe out in the open like this?"

"Why?"

"Because he can't," Gracie told him, knowing that since the Argents were back in town only meant one thing. They were hunting down wolves in Beacon Hills again.

Noticing the skeptical look on his face, the Hale girl let out a heavy breath. "Look, I know you this is all really complicated, but Scott can't be here. Someone could get killed if we don't do anything. He needs help."

"You're gonna help him?"

"Not me," Gracie shook her head. "My brother..."

"Your brother?"

"Derek," the Hale girl told him. "He can just try to get Scott through the night."

"How do you know about all of this?" Stiles asked, still trying to wrap his mind around everything. "How does Derek?"

"We just do, okay?" Gracie groaned, getting annoyed by all his questions. "Like I said, we just want to help, and it would be hell of a lot safer for everyone if we got him out of here before he shifts."

Stiles nodded slowly, listening carefully. "Fine."

By the time they did find him, it was too late. Scott was already starting to feel the effects of the full moon when he was dancing with Allison. Thankfully, he left the party before things could get worse, and Stiles drove after him to make sure he was okay.

The rest of the night went by quickly. Stiles drove all through Beacon Hills to find his best friend. It was almost six in the morning when Stiles found him.

Stiles slowly stopped and Scott looked at him, eventually opening the door and sitting inside. It was quiet for awhile when Stiles started driving again.

"You know what actually worries me the most?" Scott asked weakly, breaking the silence.

"If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head," Stiles groaned.

"She probably hates me now," Scott whined.

"Ugh. I doubt that," Stiles assured. "But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or, you know, you could just tell her the truth and revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a fuckin' werewolf." Scott didn't answer, giving him an unamused look. "Okay, bad idea."

Scott looked down with a depressed expression like his life had just fell apart. Well, probably because it did.

"Hey, we'll get through this," Stiles promised. "Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice. I had a boa once. I could do it."

Scott chuckled, cheered up by his best friend's goofiness. "Sure, if it comes to that."

Stiles pumped his fist. "Yes!"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
So that's chapter four. What do you guys think? I really do appreciate comments and opinions, so some feedback would be nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 651 37
"š˜žš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜°?" š˜ š˜„š˜¦š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜„. "š˜’š˜¢š˜³š˜¢ š˜- š˜'š˜® š˜“š˜° š˜“š˜°š˜³š˜³š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜£š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜‹š˜¢š˜„...." š˜šš˜µš˜Ŗš˜­š˜¦š˜“ š˜¢š˜±š˜°š˜­š˜°š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜»...
98.7K 1.7K 43
ā€¢~BOOK TWO~ā€¢ Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
55.4K 1K 36
"š˜ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„- š˜ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜µ..." "š˜Žš˜¦š˜µ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ?" "š˜›š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜‹š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜¬ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­... š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜©š˜¦š˜­š˜„ š˜®š˜¦ š˜£š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬. š˜‘š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜Æ...